1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Dec 2018 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2018 Mums' started by summerstaz, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Nishantini

Nishantini New Member

Hi.. I am new to this group. Is there any whatsapp grp opened up for Dec 2018 due mummies? My EDD given is 4th dec..

2. snowdew80

snowdew80 New Member

Hi

I have PM-ed to be added too. Thank you so much.

3. summerstaz

summerstaz New Member

Hi all! The WhatsApp group that I am managing will not be taking in anymore mummies.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  4. soosoo170

soosoo170 New Member

Can add me to the chat grp? Tried to PM u but failed.

5. karinekwan

karinekwan New Member

Hi. I have pm-ed but not added to group chat. Pls add me

6. ruiying

ruiying New Member

Oh! Was hoping to join! Any chances of opening the chatgroup for more mummies-to-be? :p My EDD is 22 Dec 18. First baby and super excited! So glad that my morning sickness is finally easing up.. phew!

Cactus5 likes this.
  7. Hi fellow mummies to be! Has anyone started finding confinement nannies? I need to find someone who is really steady, supportive and encouraging as I might not have much help from my families due to schedule and work. Anyone has any contacts of awesome CN or tips on choosing them, would greatly appreciate that you can share!

Also looking for baby/infant nannies who stay in the East area (Bedok, Simei, Tampines). Any contacts please share too. Thanks!

8. Congrats! Lucky you.. I'm 12 weeks now and still puking . Having smaller meals and ginger tea seem to work for me so far! Which gynae are you seeing?

9. ruiying

ruiying New Member

I'm seeing Dr Natalie Chua at Parkway East cos it's nearer to my place. Too lazy and tiring to travel far out to other places. Are you staying in the east too?? (i read your earlier post!)
    I might have spoken too soon. The morning sickness eased up over the weekend, but seemed to hit again today bleah

10. caljas

caljas Active Member

Hi u can try this FB page IMG_0946.JPG

11. Lavanya

Lavanya New Member

Hi! My EDD is in mid December. Can I be added in the Whatsapp group pls?

12. SHELLYGAN

SHELLYGAN Member

Dear mummies, anyone looking for confinement lady? My mum is an easy going person, from malaysia, charge a reasonable price and job scope can be negotiated. Please msg me 96908622 for more details. =)

13. SHELLYGAN

SHELLYGAN Member

Dear mummies, anyone looking for confinement lady? My mum is an easy going person, from malaysia, charge a reasonable price and job scope can be negotiated. Please msg me 96908622 for more details. =)

14. Nishantini

Nishantini New Member

Hi may i know how to Pm u my number for the watsapp grp

15. Steecho

Steecho New Member

Hi everyone, just found out I am pregnant with No 3! Edd is 23 December. Pregnancy tests all came back negative until I got to a gyny and did the scan. Thought I was dying with all the morning sickness!

Awesome Mum-to-be likes this.
  16. caljas

caljas Active Member

Congrats!!

17. Awesome Mum-to-be

Awesome Mum-to-be New Member

Hi All, it's a shame that summerstaz couldn't accept anymore members in edd dec 2018 chatgrp. Guess that's a limit of members added to the WhatsApp app.
    My edd is christmas 2018. Hope to see all the mummies around.;)

18. munchkin21

munchkin21 New Member

Hihi new to this thread and new to parenthood!

My EDD is 3 Dec 2018 currently! Baby girl coming!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    towkayneo likes this.
  19. Congrats! Wow you got to know your baby gender pretty quickly. Through scan or blood test? :). My EDD is one day behind you.

20. munchkin21

munchkin21 New Member

I did the panorama blood test so could tell gender from that test too!

21. SHELLYGAN

SHELLYGAN Member

Screenshot_20180624-134121 - Copy.png Screenshot_20180624-134129 - Copy.png My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
    She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
    She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
    You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 or me (Shelly) 96908622 to check on her availability.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  22. bear_beez

bear_beez New Member

Im interested to b added into the whatsapp group chat if u are starting one. :)

23. Ohana

Ohana New Member

Hi! I'm keen if your are starting a new whatsapp group chat. My edd is 13 Dec but don't know the gender yet. :p

24. munchkin21

munchkin21 New Member

Oops I joined another group chat through the Facebook group December 2018 EDD SG Mummies - maybe you all can try there too? :D

25. zard

zard Member

Hi all any food recommendation to increase energy/stamina during pregnancy? Im currently under hospitalization leave as doc say i need rest and im gg back to work on 13 july so hoping to get started on my diet so i wont feel tired easily. Some recommend me to take dates and coconut water but some say coconut water can be cooling and not good for both mother and child.

26. Zingger0806

Zingger0806 New Member

Hello fellow mummies, I'm into 13weeks now and wanna find a gynae. Headache now to choose between TMC or MA.. which is better? I've heard mixed reviews for TMC though.. but my heart prefers TMC...

27. Jwww

Jwww New Member

Hi! I’m new to this page, new to pregnancy, new to being a mum! :cool:
    My EDD is 30 Dec!
    Any WhatsApp group I could join?

28. caljas

caljas Active Member

Welcome all.

29. Hi babe, hope you are feeling better. I was having bad nausea up to 14 weeks, and felt better when I took chicken essence daily. I have been taking chicken essence from Eu Ren Seng and think it taste much better than Brands and its a less expensive option compared to the more "trendy" brands now like Hao Yi Kang. Can buy a 6 packet essence first and see how your body responses. Take care!

30. zard

zard Member

Thanks babe :) Lately I feel bloated and alot of air. I will check the chicken essence this weekend.

31. Midnightfeline

Midnightfeline New Member

Hi! My edd is 19 Dec. decided to come look for a WhatsApp group here after my harmony test result. Is there any I can joi?

32. zard

zard Member

Hi all can i check what is the diff seeing a doc at KKH under Private Suite and Clinic A. As far as im concern im a private patient as im seeing the same doc every visit (dr lee)and its not subsidize. I plan to give birth at kkh as private patient.

33. Jwww

Jwww New Member

I’m at KKH under the subsidized scheme as I went to polyclinic to confirm my pregnancy and got a referral to KKH. So far these are some of the things I got as a subsidized patient:
    - Different doc every visit
    - $80.20 consultation fee per visit after subsidy
    - If I’m not wrong, my FTS and Harmony Test are also cheaper
    - They also told me that on the day of delivery, it will be any doc or even midwives delivering for me.

So, I intend to go to a private gynae (not in KKH) after I’m done with my harmony test as I’m not comfortable with the change of doc each visit and also not comfortable with not knowing who is delivering my baby.

34. caljas

caljas Active Member

I prefer MAH due to charges n logistics

35. zard

zard Member

Hi may i know what is harmony test and fts? How long into your pregnancy you have to do this test? Which private gynae or hospital you considering?

36. Jwww

Jwww New Member

Both FTS and Harmony Test are tests for calculating the risk of your baby having Down syndrome.
    FTS is First Trimester Screening. If I’m not wrong, it’s equivalent to Oscar Test. But this test is only 90% accurate. It combines your age, blood and Nuchal Translucency Test to calculate the risk ratio. My risk was considered high, so they advised me to go for the Harmony Test which is only a blood test, but it’s 99% accurate. I’m still waiting for my results.
    Took my FTS at 13 Weeks.
    Took my blood for Harmony Test at 13 Weeks also but results only comes in 2 weeks.

I’m considering Dr Poon at Hougang Ave 1!

37. zard

zard Member

Thanks for the info dear.. I heard about Dr Phoon too.. I stay in the west so very far for me.

38. Cercy

Cercy New Member

Hihi I’m new here! Edd 17 Dec is there a fb group or groupchat here?

39. eleanorthia

eleanorthia New Member

Wow!! Baby no 5... How do you manage ? Kudos to mummies with many kids..... share some tips?

Cactus5 likes this.
  40. zbrt

zbrt New Member

21 Dec EDD, would also like to know if there's any FB or WA group still open!

41. Leila_ng

Leila_ng New Member

Birth with Confidence Flyer A5 342kb.jpg Hi Mummies!
    I've attached my flyer for my prenatal classes beginning 4th Aug, pls contact me for more info!
    Thanks!

42. Madlovelove

Madlovelove New Member

hi can add me in the WhatsApp group please. 91803522

43. motherkoh

motherkoh New Member

New
    hi can add me in the WhatsApp group please. 91947952

44. Madlovelove

Madlovelove New Member

Hi could you please add me in the whatsapp group please. . 91803522

45. Madlovelove

Madlovelove New Member

Why?

46. Madlovelove

Madlovelove New Member

Hi I'm interested in the whatsapp group. Could you please add me ? 91803522

47. Madlovelove

Madlovelove New Member

Shall we create one? Could you pm me your number ?

48. Madlovelove

Madlovelove New Member

Hi all I'm creating a whatsapp group for Dec 18 mommies. Please pm me your number so that we could start.

49. MsSelene

MsSelene New Member

Please add me to the WhatsApp group chat. My no is 9479 3288. Thanks! :)

50. Cactus5

Cactus5 New Member

Hi eleanorthia,
    Well, just gota breathe and let go... my no 4 was the only 1 a preemie, starting was difficult and kinda emo, but slowly n steady, everythg turns out well.