Daytime Confinement Lady

babybumpneo

Hi there

I'm looking for a daytime confinement lady (8am-6pm, flexible) for 28-day confinement period. I stay at Punggol. Any recommendations for less than 2k? Agency daytime services are at 2.8k which is rather too high for me. Otherwise, any suggestions for confinement food catering instead?

EDD is June 2016.

Thank you!!

Hi there

I'm looking for a daytime confinement lady (8am-6pm, flexible) for 28-day confinement period. I stay at Punggol. Any recommendations for less than 2k? Agency daytime services are at 2.8k which is rather too high for me. Otherwise, any suggestions for confinement food catering instead?

EDD is June 2016.

Thank you!!

From what I understand , confinement food catering ALONE is also not much cheaper .... more than 1k+++ for 28days ; and you are left with taking care of everything else by yourself.
By adding another K+ , not only will you get foods that can be adjusted to your likings ; you'll also have someone to help with your baby during the day .
And more importantly for you, it'll allow you to get that much needed rest for speedy recovery during the day .
is this your first???Congrats !!
Sorry I'm already booked for June .
Wish you a safe and speedy delivery .

rgds.

Last edited:
I just booked a daytime nanny at 2.5k. Uds that daytime confinement nanny is usually more ex than stay in as she needs to pay for rental herself. I think quite hard to find confinement nanny for less than 2k nowadays..

Just booked a daytime CL at 2.6k. no agent fee, she stay at hougang, and I stay punggol too. Is better to hav a rest and build up ur health aft birth. This money cannot be save. Nowadays, not possible to find CL under 2k.

Am also looking for a daytime confinement lady but most of the time there seems to be only stay in confinement ladies.. Any recommendations?

hi snow_ice, thanks for your offer. But i need the confinement food on weekend also. Do let me know again if you can offer whole week including weekend.
Thanks.

Back