Cup cakes for birthday

Mama_mya...i also bought the silicon heart mould
biggrin.gif
..very good to use...

1215252.jpg

mamamya... *peng* ... u mean therez 2 differnt things going on? ... lemme know the silicon as well as cookie cutter... thanks...
happy.gif

eileen i have 6-7 items and i payed S$26+for shipping and exchange rate was 1x1.5 for items

catika for silicon i bought from spree and singapore do have i saw on cold storage but only big big pans and square and round basic designs,and they are in dark grey colour

and for bone cookie cutter its avilable on ebay singapore

icelim,
i cannot confirm yet for tue, let u know on monday can? I didnt use mixer for my almond cookies and sugi cookies. just use the manual hand-whisk to mix the ghee mixture then add flour slowly...afterwhich use hand to dough also can.
happy.gif

yes..i'm waiting for free shipping promo.. may hold one small pte spree. bearing shipping charge alone to s'pore oredi cost me a bomb...=(

Okie peng.

So u've got rabbit pan for my loaf pan ya? how to deal? each bear postage? i can post out tmr. can't wait to rush home to see my stuff. =p

ohh..okie...
mama_mya, i'll swop one loaf pan with ur train..&
peng,loaf pan to ur rabbit k? =)

mama_mya,

ya lor...no body warn me of the shipping charge. i just ichy hand wanna try out if i cld succeessfully ordering from outside country the very 1st time..who knows..burnt my hand (pocket burnt a big BIG hole)...LOL

mama_mya,

my order was merely 10 items which hit e US$50 mini purchase for free shipping. My shipping charge to s'pore is $79+ almost the same as what i've paid for my purchase...sob...

Catika ya..VPOST...'sob' again

my actual weight of items = 4.2kg, they charge at the volumatic volume = 7.1kg lor. i guess the KC may hv packed my items in a big carton, so i'm paying more on air ya? 'sigh'

mama_mya, where is flora drive huh? how to meet? pasir ris mrt wkday at 6pm can? ^^

Think betr dun flood the thread here with our deal...haha... mind email me at [email protected] to discuss?

icelim, hammie, Catika, Pink,
If tues my boss is not on leave then can I join as well. But one problem is, can you gal pick me up at SP2 cos me dont drive leh.

Catika,
I'm looking for a cheap cheap mixer with metal bowl. Did you buy yours recently? And from which carrefour? Is this the one you get?

1215360.jpg

Niko,
IC, then dont think I can make it, if come back too late, my boss will show me black face. And if she on leave on Tues, I got to cover for her.

cookiepie
i also intend to buy a mixer leh. you know how much is the akika brand one?

any mummies got any good recommendation?

augustmum,
Yes, I baked them as per suggested here in this thread. But I think if you put a layer of oil at the baking tray and bake it, it will have a better effect.

I "heard" you all are discussing about mixer ar?? I used to own a Kenwood small hand held mixer, but it's not heavy duty and after sometimes, there are black dust coming out from the machine, so I change to Krup, it's abt $100+ and it's consider a heavy duty mixer, except it cannot hold big amount, but can tahan heavy usage. I like this mixer, cos it really mix up my ingredients so well. Now, I have both Krup and kenwood chef for big amount of ingredients.

Btw, Krups can be found in BEST, COurts and Harvey NOrman I think.

Van
Thanks for yr recipe but I don't have SP, so didn't try it.
I have seen Krup in Taka a few yrs ago n not sure about its quality so didn't consider it. From yr experience, I may consider it. But it is $100+? I thought around $200 to $300.

Hi Syeda,
I also want the cookie monster cutter. Since got 4 cutters, anyone wants to share 2 cutter?

1.syeda 1
2.mama to 5Js 1
3.jj (jjsan) 1
4.spicegal 1
5.Fatmum 1
6. chrilee 1
7. Eron 1

Eileen,
I bought that time if I didn't remember wrongly was $169, maybe $200+ include many other accessories.

since you have tried Pink's Zebra cake, may I know how much is 500cc egg white huh? :p

Van
I check with one website, it mentioned cc equal to ml. I have 250ml eggwhite, so I make half of the recipe n skip the condence milk.

Hi Syeda,
I also want the cookie monster cutter.

1.syeda 1
2.mama to 5Js 1
3.jj (jjsan) 1
4.spicegal 1
5.Fatmum 1
6. chrilee 1
7. Eron 1
8. Shers 1

Back