Cup cakes for birthday

ilovemaxmax...maybe u can post ur recipe here see anyone can help u? after kneading the dough, you must cover with cling wrap to prevent it from drying out, cannot use immediate have to rest the dough a while for the flour to absorb the coconut milk well.

ilovemaxmax...the recipe proportion is fine! maybe u did not cover the dough therefore it has dried out! rest for at least 1hr after which the dough should still be slightly damp but not dry & sticky.

cant rem who's gg to make choco cornflake? May i know how to do it?
Is it just mix the cornflake with melted choco n put in fridge before store?

icelim
is me, not yet make, haha! Just melt the compound chocolate, pour in the cornflake and almond nibs. Then scope on a small paper cup and put in fridge.

IloceMaxMax

You may like compare your kueh Bangkit recipe with what I had tried. Probably may help in some ways.

In fact, I've just fried the flour this afternoon, keeping it overnite to make tomorrow or the day after
happy.gif

http://tigg3rsdelectablefare.blogspot.com/2010/05/kueh-bangkit.html

icelim baking chocolate, 250g with 2 tbsp butter then mix together, put on baking paper to harden. then can store liao. put some cherry on top to look nice.

Tigg3r blueberry spice muffin... ur regular muffin mix, add 5 spice powder a tsp/2(for stronger flavour and cinnamon powder 1 tsp will do.

Just started to bake my CNY goodies
happy.gif

5057684.jpg

Mrs Teng: Hello! How's the little one coming along?? And you? Should be no more morning sickness right?

popping by to see all the yummy cookies and enjoying the festive CNY mood here. drooling but on diet ha ha.

Wishing all here a ADVANCE GONG XI FA CAI.

teddybear88 (teddybear88)
I like the pineapple dark dark.. hahaha.
My mom did it for me. Almost 4-5 hours over the store.. must stir every 2-3 mins!

I got an extra set of the animal cutters. Forgot who wants it. Can pm me??
Its RM10.80

Maggie, Eliz

Haha! my little one still kicking very hard, supper active and I'm already having problem moving above.

And this mummy here is eating non-stop, gaining weight at a very fast rate, dun know am I gaining or the baby gaining..

6 more weeks to go !

Peng

Fast meh? I like suffering for the longest time.. luckily got CNY to keep me busy. Enjoy my CNY den after that full time resting until delivery liao.

I also haven't prepare anything yet leh.. maybe it's my medication that's keeping my mind away from this pregnancy. Got to go for final review with the psychiatrist before I deliver. I not kan cheong but my psychiatrist, gynae and even my kid's pediatrician all kan cheong for me...

<font color="0000ff">Tigg3r
Thanks for ur recipe. Will try it out one of these days. Gungho me trying to find time to do this and pineapple tarts. Already bot pineapple ytd
happy.gif

Now i'm beginning to suspect i didnt fry my flour long enuff... sigh.. i really suck at baking!!</font>

Tigg3r, dont worry too. me to see psychiatrist throught my 2 preg time. Dont stress ur self out. thats important. Take things 1 at a time..

I remember the days of 8 medicines a day... tough and its over before u notice it.. Jiayou. U can do it..

Update
The animal cutters are reserved for twinsangel who asked me to help me buy the last time.
So sorry to disappoint all who pm'd me.

Hi Lovely mummies,

Can someone let me have the butter cookie receipe...i copied somewhere but can find them now.

I got te animal cookie cutter...now trying to bake..but no receipe.

Thank,
KC

Before start with my choco I found tat my baking choco is unsweetened so shld I add butter n sugar in it b4 coat w cornflakes? Or just melt it n coat w cornflakes?

melt butter and butter together first. when turn liquid state, then add ur idea sugar and mix well first before u mix with cornflakes.

Better use icing sugar for easy melting. HINT: SIFT it first.....

Hi all
Just to share the CNY cookies I baked for the last 2 weeks.

5066310.jpg

Pineapple tart

It is a big project, need to cook 39 pineapples for about 3 hours, my 3 sil and me from 11am to 7pm to make and bake it.

5066311.jpg

It is quite simple to make but need to be fast or else the chocolate will set. We use 3kg of chocolate, 3 big pkt of cornflake and almond nibs.

5066312.jpg

Almond Cookies
I make 2x of the recipe to get 5 bottles.

5066313.jpg

Kueh Bangkit
I make 4x of the recipe to get 8 bottles.

5066314.jpg

Watermelon Cookies
It is quite troublesome to make but looks cute, hehe!

Maggie
Thks for e advise ya

1-0
Wow wow wow u real real fast wor!!!! Looks yummy esp e watermelon cookies. It's hard or soft type? Taste like watermelon??

Me not yet start suppose to bake today but my gal drive me crazy by not gg to tuition n make me u turn back from work

1-0 nice cookies

I just made some test-trial samples of kueh bangkit. It has the melt-in teste but somehow its a little chewy in some parts. Can advise?

1-0, Im thinking it might be the case. overall the outlook and the taste is 90% close to the original taste except for the chewy bit.

But I like the shape of your kueh bangkit. it looks nicer than mine. Where did you get the cutters for them

Swollen throat for a week and still is swollen.

Cooked pineapple jam still in fridge.

Kueh bangkit dough made and has been in fridge for 2 days. Today 3 rd day. Anyone advice still can be used? Very sure coconut milk is still ok. It has been cooked before mixing in dough.

Argh... Going mt alvernia pd later... My two kids still not recovered and I'm seeing doc there too! HB also kena last night... Pek chek!

Better recover before CNY!
sad.gif

Meow: You ok - can still take cutters from me on sat? It's raining here in JB now.
Er, coconut milk must be cooked? The recipe i followed didn't say need to cook coconut milk?

cat
yr two kids also sick? Yesterday after meeting you I also keep coughing. Last night took a panadol b4 sleep because of headache and cough.

Mone
I will add a bit of salt into the coconut milk and boil a while. Let it cool down then mix into the yolk and icing sugar.

1-0: Oh! I never had to use coconut milk before, so its my 1st time to know this. Thanks for the info. How long do you boil the coconut milk?

<font color="ff0000">Happy Lunar New Year to all baker mommies.....</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">GONG XI FA CAI!!!</font></font>

Back