Cup cakes for birthday

Keng

I used royal icing to fix the bees to the sides. the small brown dots you mean? That one use piping nozzle #1.
happy.gif

Kendy

I use normal rolled fondant and do all coloring from stratch.
happy.gif

kendy, no touch, i copied n pasted from another link. :) hee

Keng, missing me....... Feel so good lei that someone missing me.

Mrs Teng,
Yr fruits realli veri good n pro.

Hwee,
Yr email wrong is it? keep bouncing back lei.
Can email me at [email protected] for the details? Thanks.

CL.... oh no... hahahahahahahah.... u saw those pics?!?!?!??! wrong post!!!! hahahahahaha.... PAI SEH.... pss... ask ur sil... *winks*...

Hammie
u dun mind I answer u? Ready to use fondant like wilton brand the taste is terrible. If self make fondant is make with mashmellow n icing sugar, taste better, hehe!

Wow Eileen, nice nice agar agars. So nice n yummy. :)

Hammie,
Can see from yr FB u veri busy. hee

Ladies,
Can anyone help me? Recently someone from this thread if I remember correctly posted in WTS thread that she has a mixing bowl to let go? Stainless steel? Is it from Kitchen Aid? Can PM me if still available? Thanks.

Thanks Cat! your memory very good.....don't play play.... haha!

SN
yes, got your Pm. replied you already. I sold my additional mixer bowl away lor.....

1-0, of course i wont mind you answering..me dumb and dumber one.
happy.gif
xie xie u hor.

Sally, not just busi..super woper busi..sianz har..

Keng, thanks. Hope i can find more time to pop by there...so many good food here...drooling liao.

Sharing my son's birthday cake. Did it by myself. Took me 2 whole days to get it done.....

2653506.jpg

Muffin was Triple Dose Vitamin C Muffin. Combination of Lemon/Orange/Grapefruit.
Pattie was done with Brownie.
Cream was done with Citrus Burst Frost.

Initially had to do my own french fries. Made some sugar cookies as french fries. Had overestimated the volume made. Ended up only enough to fill up 10 french fries holder. Aiyooo.......

Hammie

Guess Eileen has answered your question.
happy.gif

I usually don't eat the fondant, also tell my guest not to!

I use Bakel Pattinice White Icing to cover my cakes amd Wilton to do my decorations.
happy.gif

ken... what u intend to bake? ... or juz do agar agar 'cake' lah... eziest!!!! hahahahahaha...

i still NO intertia to post Jeorg's b'day thingies... 101 things in my camera... sianz.... it's the weather! :p

hi ladies
share with you the gingerbreadman cookies baked during weekend. my gal did together with me, real fun.
happy.gif

2658074.jpg

Sunny

Yes, I did add a small portion of whipped cream.. You'll notice the whiter portion in the middle layer is durain puree with whipped cream, just below it I put just the puree itself, the deep yellow color that looks the same as the sponge. Ppl would think that the cake is not cooked but actually it pure durian puree lor!
happy.gif

mrs teng
so, it's just durian + whipped cream har? need to add any jelly or other ingredients to make it not so moist and make the sponge wet?

Sigh... long time since I come here... not much time to bake with 2 kids... just made a baked cheesecake last night and no cracks! So happy with myself... will share pics later...
happy.gif

MrsTeng, hihi! You are here too!

Angelneo, I'm impressed with ur fast food meal!!

Angeline,
Salut u. U veri good hor. Full of energy to do for yr bois. Super. U make individual ones for each kid?

Peng,
Nice to see u back here. Yummy Burgers!

JenJen,
Done. Good Luck!

Sally,
I made 25 sets. For guests and the kids.
happy.gif

Wanna indulge the kids before they grow up and have their own personal life mah. Aiyo... I then salute you. I don't even bother go learn such chim things that you bake ah.... Can teach me how to bake this?! Hehehe.....

Jen,
I love your baby's grin! How you manage to capture this pic?!!! So hard to capture one of such from my boys... they are so grumpy.
sad.gif

Mrs Teng,
Your Durian cake looks yummy! Cat Mountain King Durian ah? Hehehe

Angel

No lah! Cat Mountain already in my stomach.. Got other grades, but my neighbour said it tasted better den cat mountain. Think this season is good, that's why got good durians. Tomorrow getting another batch of durian from JB... hope it's as good.

Hello Mrs Teng, I am new to this forum but was scrolling the forum and was very impressed with your skills. So kind of you to share your knowledge and the books you learn from. I wud like to know where can I get the books from. appreciate.

Chanelgirl

hehehe! I'm also new to this forum.. there are more better seniors den me...
happy.gif

I got must of my books from Pageone (Vivocity).

Back