Consistent bleeding after IVF positive Beta HCG

ansgh

Hi, I've been having consistent spotting since 12 days past embryo transfer (mainly brown/pink/red blood seen when wiping). I've been given progesterone jab on day 12 but spotting restarted again on day 15, mainly heavier spotting in the mornings. Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same and still kept the pregnancy?

I've went to KKH O&G yesterday (day 16) but as I had my jab in day 12 they cannot give another jab. Scans shows nothing yet (too early) but HCG blood test is still increasing double which is a good sign.

Hi, I've been having consistent spotting since 12 days past embryo transfer (mainly brown/pink/red blood seen when wiping). I've been given progesterone jab on day 12 but spotting restarted again on day 15, mainly heavier spotting in the mornings. Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same and still kept the pregnancy?

I've went to KKH O&G yesterday (day 16) but as I had my jab in day 12 they cannot give another jab. Scans shows nothing yet (too early) but HCG blood test is still increasing double which is a good sign.

Firstly, congrats on a positive test! My SIL had bleeding problems too, started just a few days after the transfer, which eventually worsened into period-like bleeding. Her on-and-off bleeding carried on all the way into week 18, it was a tough journey but she did manage to give birth to a healthy baby. She did her ivf at kkh too, but went on to nuh for her pregnancy after that.

Yes, i started spotting a few days after tested positive. As it was brownish, I monitored closely and then, it turned to light pink / red and I rushed to KKH O&G. Was given jab and increased in support medications. The spotting stopped but within 1 week, I started with streaks of red bleeding and this time with cramps. Rushed to KKH O&G again and I still remember I was 3 days away from my 6 weeks scan. I thought that was it...after trying so hard and we are going to lose it and I was still tearing at the O&G which was the longest wait in my life. I was lucky that the doc managed to detect 2 heartbeats though she did mentioned that it might be too early to detect anything. Anyway, I was given jab again and subsequently, i was on support jabs on alternate weeks and max support medications till the end of my 1st trimester and my twins are 4yo now. So, chin up, stay positive and rest well. All the best!

Back