Confinement nanny

Hi mummies to be,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny to recommend. She was currently still in my house doing confinement for me. Recommended by my hubby's friend's friend.

At first, I was scared that she is a con woman when asked for deposit. But she keep saying that she has been taking care of babys for many years n even showed us the pics of baby. So we paid her deposit and I wait for my delivery.

She came to my house after I discharged. Her cooking is nice and fast. Cook for me and my daughter and my hubby. Did daily household chores e.g. sweeping, mopping and laundry

She take care of my baby really well whereby I do not need to worry abt. Heard fr her that she was fully booked till mid December 2018. For those mummies to be whose edd is after Christmas can contact her and ask her any things. She can speak Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese. simple English still able to communicate

Her name is Ah Tau and her contact number is
(SG) 81543633
(Malaysia) +60108739066

Last edited:
Update: My nanny will be available after Feb 2019.

Remarks: I am just recommend my nanny. did not received any money or gifts from her. Only appreciate her help

Hi there, my EDD is on Jan 23. She is intending to do confinement only after CNY? Or will she be able to try and start before Feb?

Back