Confinement nanny recommendation

behopeful

Hi all,

Just want to share with you all that my Confinement nanny auntie Kim Lan was awesome during the period she was with me. She cooks well and made sure I ate enough during the Confinement period. She also changed dishes everyday so I won't be bored with the same dish. She's very clean and cautious with infection control especially during this covid period. She will make sure she showers after cooking or sweating on a hot day after laundry before she carries the baby. This is the part that I like the most. She is a very all rounded person and capable of doing what she is employed for. She is booked up to October and is currently still in Singapore since March when she came to my place. Do consider her and contact her early when you find out you're pregnant. Her number is 0166669594. Oh she also still kept in touch with me to ask about how I am coping and how is baby. She is wiling to help answer my doubts and problems even after the Confinement period

Hi does anyone need a confinement nanny early October? My confinement nanny is very good, patient and counsel me a lot when I was very stress. She cooks really well. She always plate the food nicely as well. Her review is good and have done a lot of oversea posting.

Hi anyone need confinement lady during end of Oct or beginning Nov 2020? I have one confinement lady to recommend. Currently she is working in Singapore, doing confinement with another mummy. But one of the mummy which book her for November 2020, last minute cancel her booking. So she has empty slot ard end Oct - Nov 2020. She will help me do confinement on Dec 2020. Her review is good. Please let me know if you are interest. Thank you.
Hi! Im interested, could you pass me her contact?
Thank you!

Hi does anyone need a confinement nanny early October? My confinement nanny is very good, patient and counsel me a lot when I was very stress. She cooks really well. She always plate the food nicely as well. Her review is good and have done a lot of oversea posting.
Hi im interested
Able to pass me her number?

Hi anyone need confinement lady during end of Oct or beginning Nov 2020? I have one confinement lady to recommend. Currently she is working in Singapore, doing confinement with another mummy. But one of the mummy which book her for November 2020, last minute cancel her booking. So she has empty slot ard end Oct - Nov 2020. She will help me do confinement on Dec 2020. Her review is good. Please let me know if you are interest. Thank you.
Can you share the confinement lady contact details? Thank you in advance

Hi im interested
Able to pass me her number?
Hi jeric, auntie kelly was my confinement nanny and I had a bad experience with her, she was rough with baby and fell asleep with him on her shoulder at times, I will not recommend for safety reasons.

Hi, can I have ur confinement nanny’s contact? Thanks

Just be careful of freelance and recommendations posted online.

There are some recommendations on Auntie Kelly but she is NOT trustworthy and appear unkind thus does not suit well as a nanny, just an advice to be more careful to all looking for confinement nanny.

Auntie Kelly hp end with:
+65 96xx 1618
+60 xx 6776

Please seek other opinions as well as i am just trying to be helpful here. Do not pay full in cash before nanny finish her term i guess, just to be safe.

Back