Confinement nanny recommendation - Yan Jie

Joy_scjt

To begin with I am a 1st time mum. Know nothing much about confinement so my husband decided to hire a confinement nanny/ lady to take care of me and my baby. We are glad that we made this decision as it is not easy to handle a newborn plus you just discharge from hospital.

I got to know her contact through this website so I decided to put in a review for her as she is a great help to me, my baby and my family.

I contacted her via WhatsApp below is her details.

Yan Jie (Malaysian)
+60172869959

She is patient, friendly and understanding when comes to mummy's and baby's needs with her great experience.

She cooks very well and has good knowledge in herb. When I has low supply of breast milk, she advised my husband to get some herb to add into my red date tea and cooked fish and papaya soup.
She is very tidy, organize, hardworking, hygiene-conscious, will do the light housework and ensures safety of baby at all time.

Her daily routine.

1. Cook red dates drink
2. Do some household chores such as washing baby's and my family clothes, milk bottle and my pump parts.
3. Bath baby in the morning.
4. Wet wipes the baby in the evening
5. Prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner n supper Usually soup, veg and meat.
6. Clean the counter top n mop the floor after cooking.
7. she prepares herbal water for shower.
8. Takes care of baby in the day and night. Feeding, pat baby to sleep, diaper changing.
9. Cook tonic soup at night for mummy
1583470621712.png

Do you mind sharing her contact? Im lookjng for nanny from 23rd may to look after my twins for the 2nd month.

Back