Confinement nanny (Melbourne)

tong.jo

Hi everyone, I’m currently expecting my second child and I’m looking for a confinement nanny who is available to care for my NB (EDD 28/05/20). It’ll be preferable if she can help us for a period of 3 months and if she is familiar with helping families with their confinement in Australia.

If anyone knows someone who will be interested in this job, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I’m currently expecting my second child and I’m looking for a confinement nanny who is available to care for my NB (EDD 28/05/20). It’ll be preferable if she can help us for a period of 3 months and if she is familiar with helping families with their confinement in Australia.

If anyone knows someone who will be interested in this job, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi! My confinement nanny and nanny (recommended by CL) both has experience in Melbourne!!

Pm me if you want the contact

Hi! My confinement nanny and nanny (recommended by CL) both has experience in Melbourne!!

Hi Numbb,

I'm currently expecting my first child and i'm interested to know more about your confinement nanny who has experience in Melbourne. My EDD is in early September. I'm currently situated in the Melbourne, CBD. Could you please share her details?

Thanks so much!

Jean

Hi all

I’m urgently looking for a confinment nanny or some help as I had help but they backed out was just wondering if anyone has any contacts as I am due on 10th sept

regards
Phelicia

Hi Numbbb! I would looove the contact for your confinement nanny ... I’m giving birth July 5 via CS. and struggling to find a confinement nanny.
btw, what Is CL? I’m new for this forum and based in Melbourne (south Yarra)

Hi. Can anyone provide experienced confinement nanny in melbourne to help with my toddler and mostly newborn due this September please ??

Back