Confinement Nanny Available in 2022

sweethomech

Hi Mummies! I've just completed my confinement, and would like to share my personal great experience with my Confinement Nanny!

The first positive impression I had was when she has just stepped into the house, she immediately asked if I've lunch (as I just came back from the hospital) and prepare immediately.

She's highly dependable and definitely a positive person to be around with. I had breast engorgement/mastitis 3x for the past month, and she had never failed to cheer me up and put in the extra mile by asking her professional friends what methods can help me, and ensure that I've sufficient rest to pull things through.

- A neutral mindset (if there's milk, we can bf. If not, FM is also great as well)
- Is always patient to explain the importance of certain process (i.e. Why do we need to eat certain food?) and accommodate to my liking
- Is modern thinking instead of traditionally thinking (i.e. Cooking meals based on nutritional needs etc.)
- Excellent cooking and creative! She knows that my husband and I don't cook, so she tried to create new recipes based on leftover ingredients to clear (and it's definitely delicious!) She even go the extra mile to present her dishes always beautifully!
- Most importantly, you can tell that she loves baby so much and always have been very patient with my newborn!

If there's ever another newborn, I'll definitely engage her immediately. She is currently in Singapore and is available at the end of Jan - Feb and effective from April 2022 onwards. You may contact her at +60 19-477 8992.

Back