Confinement Lady

Dear MTB in this forum
Do not belive what Sayuri Loo had been posting everywhere in this forum..PROBLEM IS LIES ON HER.

I just enganged Auntie Choo for my Confinement & she is really very good, cooking is delicious & she can cook different food within 28days upon my request.
She knows how to take care of my baby & she can explain to me why my baby crying non stop. She really take good care of me too.
She is flexible lady too, not like other CF lady cannot change timing.
If I need her to come early, she can come & I will release her early too. (8hrs working time)
Sometime I can heard she explain nicely on phone for new enquire for ppl asking about confinement...very experience

She had been crying & telling me some MTB intense to instructed her to do all the housework, like washing all toilet, cleaning all window, cook for their whole family members with different dishes they requested, fetching their children, marketing for all their family food, hand wash her bloodly pantie & her HB unwear, bath for the dogs, massage for her & her mother, clean the whole house & some dirty job........
DO YOU THINK THIS IS CONFINEMENT LADY JOB??
HOW CAN SHE TAKE CARE OF THE BABY WHEN BABY CRY?
SHE IS A CONFINEMENT LADY NOT A MAID.

She told me other MTB had been showing her how Sayuri Loo post all over the website & different forum with inappropriate comment about her.
She is an absurd MTB, she stay with her MIL when auntie choo do confinement for her.
She call auntie choo to clean her MIL whole house 5rm flat, expect auntie choo to clean everyday the whole house+ clean window+ toilet must clean till shinning.
She want auntie choo to serve her MIL & mother, washing the whole family members clothing, ironing, folding too. (more than 5 members) hand wash their under garment & wash her bloodly panties. Auntie had suggest her to wear disposable pantie but she dont want.
She do not allow auntie choo to eat her food & tell her to eat outside not even plain water.
Auntie choo ask her what she want to eat everyday, she say anything & finished up all the foods auntie choo cook.
She expect auntie choo to bring her food to her food to her bed & clean up when she finish.
She tell auntie choo when she ring the bell, auntie choo must faster run to her bed.
When auntie choo shower or feeding the baby, she insisted auntie choo to put down the baby first & serve her.
When the baby crying non stop, she dont allow auntie choo to carry the baby.
When auntie choo did not carry the baby as per her instruction, she scold auntie choo & also insulting her.
She had been accusing auntie choo for many things she which auntie choo did not do.
She not happy with auntie choo when other MTB call for enquire & scold her.

When auntie cannot stand of her & resign from her job, she even scold auntie choo & throw temper on auntie choo.
Now even post bad comment all around.

DO NOT BELIVE ALL SHE SAY.

Hi Lil Fish

SGD 2200 consider is the market price right now..... U can try my previous CL she is called Xin Hua.

She very experience to take care and handle of my baby and can cook a lot of confinement food & tonic soup.

she is very clean and easy going person. I was recommend her to my friend also.

If you interested you may call her at SG mobile +6590395121 or Msia mobile +6017 241 8030

hi can tell me more abt ur CL lady?n her charges.
can u pm me if u free?thks

Today is the last day and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing 5 weeks of confinement with us. This is the second time that we are engaging Aunty Mary and she is just as good as we remember her to be. She has been a good help and I managed to get a lot of rest. The most important thing is she loves baby and is very responsible and experienced. I can even trust her to take care of baby while I go out. Aunt is very particular in hygiene and cleanness when comes to handle baby or baby's stuff. She is pro-breastfeeding and cooks food to help me enhance milk supply. She was really patient in teaching me how to breast-feed my baby. As for taking care of me, Aunty passes with flying colours.
She is like a mummy taking good care of me. Really lucky to have her. She often do confinement in Singapore. You can contact directly to Aunt Mary +60108847576. Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

Today is the last day and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing 5 weeks of confinement with us. This is the second time that we are engaging Aunty Mary and she is just as good as we remember her to be. She has been a good help and I managed to get a lot of rest. The most important thing is she loves baby and is very responsible and experienced. I can even trust her to take care of baby while I go out. Aunt is very particular in hygiene and cleanness when comes to handle baby or baby's stuff. She is pro-breastfeeding and cooks food to help me enhance milk supply. She was really patient in teaching me how to breast-feed my baby. As for taking care of me, Aunty passes with flying colours.
She is like a mummy taking good care of me. Really lucky to have her. She often do confinement in Singapore. You can contact directly to Aunt Mary +60108847576. Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

fake comments can do harm, especially for new moms who can get depression with a nanny from hell.

If you are looking at this post, please be warn.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/confinement-lady-aunty-mary.99627/

Hi Everyone, is there any recommendations for part time nanny? Jus need to cook n take care of baby in de day n leave at night.
I am staying at Amk.

Dear all,
I would like to share with you about this nanny called Sally. She stayed at Punggol. She is a Singaporean. She used to be a day time nanny. Once she agreed to be a stay over nanny upon my request during the cny period.
We agreed to the terms of 28 working days of confinement service. I gave birth around CNY period. But working just barely LESS than 4days in my house, she requested to get off days for Chinese New Year day 1 & 2.
Come on, thought that we have already agreed to the terms that she will be working throughout the cny period. Nevertheless, i still give in as not to create bad scene. Though in my heart, my blood is already boiling.

When she is back on cny day 3, seeing my mum was chatting with me. She joined in. I told her, can you pls go n check the baby? I was thinking in my heart, "you are here to work! Not to join in the chat & gossip"!... By the way, she really loves to gossip & chat instead of working. She will tell & gossip about her ex-customers what they say & do and who quarrel with who etc...
And she is also a very calculative person. She wouldn't help to mop the kitchen floor after she cooks. My hubby who then will do it... At times, I will mop it when my hubby is not around and she die die won't lend a helping hand.
When comes to meal times, she will be the first to get seated get ready to eat.
All these are still ok to me. I still can tolerate. For her leisure, we even inital to buy her Chinese newspapers, thinking that she can read when bored.

Her request for off days is too much!!! I told her off when she is back from cny day3. I told her I need your help during my confinement period. If you were to request for more n more off days, then why do I need you here?!!! She still can tell me that She don't worked during public holidays! I was damm pissed. I told her if that's the case why didn't you said so before accepting my $500 deposit?!!! I told her, 'YOU ARE TERRIBLE!' You lefted me with all these troubles and that's it. I told her to pack off & go!!! I had to take the trouble of engaging last min confinement food, asking my mother to help. Feeling terrible upset that time.

By the way she is very money-minded... She will asked for cny ang bao, day1 ang bao & last day ang bao. Most irriating part is, she LOVES to request for off days when she herself has agreed to work for you! And till the last day, She never return any partial of my deposit of $500. So it true that she is just a greedy women who is not serious in her work, who just want more off days!

Just a re-cap. Her name is Sally, Singaporean staying at Punggol.
She is about 55+ to 60 years old. Short curly hair. (Pls pm me if you wana see her pic)
Her number is 9642 3505, 6315 3936. Beware of her!!! Engage her at your own risk!

Then again there might also be some vindictive competitors or difficult mums who bear personal grudges ranting on the website to defame others. Read everything with a pinch of salt. Some of the so-called complaints sound like they are caused by the hirer being over demanding. If there's nothing wrong with the baby and it's not crying, why can't the CL have a rest or a chat? She's a human, not a farm animal who must slog for you. I trust my friends' recommendations more than anything I read from forums.

Based on my previous situation. When she is back from day3. Without checking on the baby when she is crying, she happily join in the chat & sat besides us. That's when I told her to go n see the baby.
Pls don't even assume when you don't even know the real situation.
Fyi, yes go ahead & trust your friend's recommendation then you shouldn't even be in this forum and assume here.
My experience is just a kind warning to other mummies & nothing else.

You did not say that the baby was crying.
I didn't mention doesn't mean it wasn't the true fact. Anyway my kind intention was not to argue with you here.
Everything I have said is the truth fact, YOU can choose not to believe but don't assume in your own imagination. Thanks.

Back