Confinement Lady Recommendation (Janet Foo)

Jacob Tan

I am a father of my first born. My child was born on 24 April 2018, just 5 days ago. I want to recommended my Confinement Lady (Janet Foo) to anyone who is looking for one. Although it is only 3 days into her job with us, I must say she has been very helpful and responsible. Most importantly, she gets along very well with my wife, parents, parent-in-laws. Her dishes are really good, even I am enjoying it. She is really experienced with taking care of my baby, and helping my wife prepare herbs for bathing, and also with herbs to help breastmilk production. Well, I am very satisfied with her service and confident to return to work after my paternity leave ends.

Hi Jacob

Is she from Ipoh? What’s is your feedback for the whole confinement period of 28 days with her? Anything to look out for?

Thanks!

Hi Jacob

Is she from Ipoh? What’s is your feedback for the whole confinement period of 28 days with her? Anything to look out for?

Thanks!
Yes she is! She is really experienced and cooks really well. My wife and I are satisfied with her service and we are still keeping in touch with her and also just recommended a friend to her and she is taking up the assignment in Sep this year.

Yes she is! She is really experienced and cooks really well. My wife and I are satisfied with her service and we are still keeping in touch with her and also just recommended a friend to her and she is taking up the assignment in Sep this year.

Ok! Thanks for the reply! We engaged her for August this year.

Hi,
Thank you for your recommendation.
I would like to enquire her service on probably Oct 2018. Would you be able to provide me her contact?

Thank you!

Back