confinement lady of Mui Jie from KL

Totally not worth the money. She's a farce. Talks a lot, a lot of pattern including trying to shave baby's body hair claiming it is heat bumps after wetting his body and rubbing with flour which would naturally cause those fine hairs to roll up into small balls - her so called heat bumps!
Tried to terminate her after couple days but she demanded half the pay as compensation!
I wouldn't have minded if she did a good job with baby but she was constantly falling asleep at the night feeds and I was so afraid she would drop the baby. Then she claims baby always take very long to finish and doesn't finish but it's because if she has also dozed off how would she help the baby to finish? As you know little babies tend to fall asleep on the bottle towards the end and you need to disturb them a little to wake them but if she has fallen asleep obviously baby sleeps and never finishes.
No wonder she keeps trying to push me out of the room and not co sleep so I wouldn't see all her bad antics!
Not to mention she didn't have to cook dinner nor boil bath not red date tea since maid took care so she basically did only lunch and important thing was to take good care of baby especially at night but she totally failed. She was even lazy to make me breakfast.
She was mostly focusing on herself taking long baths etc or looking at phone, taking photos and very not shy to have family members or me feed baby. Most other nannies would not do that and would always take it upon themselves to Take care of baby and the feeds as they know is their job but for this so called acclaimed professional she was more than happy to stay free while we did the jobs.
I felt totally ripped off but for the safety of my baby I sent her off.

Back