Confinement Lady in need for August 2016

Dear mummies,

I am looking for a CL who is experience and pro-breastfeeding who is available in the month of August. I would appreciate mummies here to share with me the contacts if you have any to recommend. Preferably someone that is tested and proven by yourself. TIA!

Hi, are you still looking for CL ?

I recommend one experience CL.
She is very very good in taking care of newborn.
She can cook well, very tidy.
She is definitely a reliable confinement nanny.

Her contact:
+6017-6233716 (whatsapp ok)
+6016-3057263

Hi,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continues to provide after care consultation.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

I have an excellent confinement lady to recommend. She's a Malaysian and can cook fantastic confinement food. Very experienced with babies. She has three daughters and seven grandchildren all handled by her. She is very knowledgable in confinement food, recipes, therefore will be of great help especially for first time mum. And not to mention that she's of a great help with the newborn too. Definitely relieve much stress of all mummies!!
You may reply here if you need her details.

I have an excellent confinement lady to recommend. She's a Malaysian and can cook fantastic confinement food. Very experienced with babies. She has three daughters and seven grandchildren all handled by her. She is very knowledgable in confinement food, recipes, therefore will be of great help especially for first time mum. And not to mention that she's of a great help with the newborn too. Definitely relieve much stress of all mummies!!
You may reply here if you need her details.
Hi, can I have her contact? Thanks!

Hi, currently she's located in Malaysia doing confinement for both herdaughters. I'm arranging on behalf of her. Any enquire that you would like me to address?

Back