Confinement for mother

yitan

those mother who looking for confinement lady pls dont look for local? I hv looking for local confinement lady and at the end the confinement lady cooking very poor and didnt cook well and tonic soup hv to ask her then she cook for you. and she using glove to washing food. And she say hv experience in this line for many year what i see she not experienced. she ask her daughter to advise in the internet and tell you to contact her mother. I hope those mother looking for confinement through internet be careful. I the want who look at internet and ask her to do for me this year. I waste my money. the confinement lady on her last day she didnt mop the kitchen floor and didnt clean behind cabinet when she finish cooking and didnt wipe make my kitchen cabinet and become very very oily. on the last day she also didnt clean just briefly clean

I engaged CL from PEM! Her name is Tan Sai Eng, we call her 'Ying Jie', she is about 50yrs old. Pls beware of her, she talks more than she did, she likes to do things in her own way, won't listen to us, especially in terms of manage bb. She complains of my bb very noisy at night time, hence she couldn't sleep well, and keep knocking my door (i do give her sufficient afternoon nap, and she has minimum work to do in my house). I hire n pay her bcoz i need someone to look after bb, especially at night time. 2nd day, she told me she 'caught flu', i advised her to put on mask when handle bb, cos my bb only 2 days old, however she refused says its stuffy. I called PEM for replacement and send off this nanny who is irresponsible, no patience with bb n argumentative!!!

Mamamiya, pem threw that CL to me after you sacked her. I just sacked her yesterday and for the same reasons. She came as a replacement and now I have phobia of CLs I've decided to DIY for the remaining 2 weeks

Cheryl, i agree ur decision. CL not reliable, if they not happi, they may ventilate on bb without our notice, scary! My 2nd CL, really know how to 'take care of herself', everytime my MIL ask her to cook tonic food for me, she will cook double the serving, one for herself, fruit as well, my MIL scare to ask her to cook birdnest for me, for sure she will double the serving. She 'zuo yue' with me together..i will tahan another 2 more weeks...

I also have Tan Sai Eng (Ying Jie). Terrible CL. Always chatting on mobile phone, bragging non stop about herself, and takes short cuts in everything. Worse thing is after we parted amicably (we didn't even scold or blame her because we wanted easy come easy go), she went around bad-mouthing my family & our new born baby with other PEM nannies. She should be blacklisted in this industry.

Back