Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks for sale

_nur

Hi everyone,

For those who are TTC (trying to conceive), Im sure you have heard of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. I have the monitor and I bought a lot of sticks as I was just kiasu (arent we all). But now I've stopped using the monitor and have too many sticks unused. So would like to sell them. I have a box of 20 sticks unopened, expiring March 2014 and another box of 30 sticks unopened, expiring April 2014. Don't worry they are all authentic. (I dont think the pirates know how to imitate the sticks yet :p )

Since the expiry date is a few mths away, I'm willing to let them go at a very low price.
$20 for the 20 sticks and $30 for the 30 sticks. If you buy both boxes, its just $45.

Do take note that a box of 20 sticks costs around $80 at pharmacies.
It's really a good deal.

Usage of the sticks per month vary for each person. If you have irregular periods, the monitor is very useful to detect ovulation. It definitely beats taking your BBT every morning.
If you haven't heard of the fertility monitor, here's the web for more info.
http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor.php

If you're interested, please do reply or send me a pm.

Attachments

• IMAG0392_1.jpg
    IMAG0392_1.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 83
Hi everyone,

For those who are TTC (trying to conceive), Im sure you have heard of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. I have the monitor and I bought a lot of sticks as I was just kiasu (arent we all). But now I've stopped using the monitor and have too many sticks unused. So would like to sell them. I have a box of 20 sticks unopened, expiring March 2014 and another box of 30 sticks unopened, expiring April 2014. Don't worry they are all authentic. (I dont think the pirates know how to imitate the sticks yet :p )

Since the expiry date is a few mths away, I'm willing to let them go at a very low price.
$20 for the 20 sticks and $30 for the 30 sticks. If you buy both boxes, its just $45.

Do take note that a box of 20 sticks costs around $80 at pharmacies.
It's really a good deal.

Usage of the sticks per month vary for each person. If you have irregular periods, the monitor is very useful to detect ovulation. It definitely beats taking your BBT every morning.
If you haven't heard of the fertility monitor, here's the web for more info.
http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor.php

If you're interested, please do reply or send me a pm.

Hi Nur, I am interested. pls msg me at 91120581

Back