Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

Hi

I have a Clearblue Fertility monitor and 2 boxes of Clearblue Fertility Monitor Sticks (20 each) to sell. The monitor is very new. Throwing in free gift of 30 pieces of ovulation strips.

Price = $ 200

Hi fabi

I already have the monitor. Can I buy over your 2 boxes of test sticks? Pls PM me if still avail. Thanks.

Hi, selling a clearblue monitor and sealed box of test sticks. Monitor has been used for 2 cycles. It is clean and used carefully. FYI, the used stick does not come into contact with the monitor.

Monitor comes with box and instructions.

Also throwing in 5 pcs pregnancy test strips.

All for $150. Arrange for meet up in city hall area

I have a box of fertility monitor test sticks (20 unopened sticks) for sale.
SGD 25. Expiry Dec 2011.
Please msg me if interestd. thanks

1 sealed box of clear blue fertility monitor test sticks exp Jul 2012.
1 open box - 2 test sticks remain exp jul 2012

Take all for sgd 75.

Payment can be via paypal
Will be sent via registered mail

Pleas msg me if interested thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor in good condition.

Please email me the price, condition and collection details.

1 sealed box of clear blue fertility monitor test sticks exp Jul 2012.
1 open box - 2 test sticks remain exp jul 2012

Take all for sgd 75.

Will be sent via registered mail

Please msg me ([email protected]) if interested thanks

1 brand new in box fertility monitor for $188

22 sticks of Monitor test sticks for $25 expiration in mid 2012

Collection in punggol or Tampines or additional $$ for Taqbin service (enough to track for 2 cycle)

Please PM me if you are interested

Ling, I pm you with my contact as I am keen. Let me know if its still available

If not, let me know who else is keen to sell. Don't mind 2nd hand too.

I have 1 box of sealed 30ea of fertility monitor pee sticks to sell on behalf of my friend.

Selling at $50 please pm if interested.

I have 1 box of sealed 30ea of fertility monitor pee sticks to sell on behalf of my friend.

Selling at $50 please pm if interested.

Expiration is for Jun 2013. Please note 30ea can last for 3 average cycle.

Clearblue montior + 2 boxes of montior stick to let go at $200. Interested please text me @ 96838123.

I have 1 box Guardian pregnancy 2 tests for grab @ $7. Retail price $13.90.
Pm me if interested.

Hi all, I had a box of clearblue fertility monitor test sticks (20 test sticks) for sales @ S$40. Interested pls sms me at 90677990

Pardon me for interrupting.

I used a cheaper and supposedly more accurate way of monitoring fertility - by using basal temp.

U just need a good thermometer. Everynight place it near your bed before you go to zzz. When u wake up, the first thing u do (even before you sit up fr bed), is to take your temp. That is your basal temp. plot a chart and monitor the rise and drop in temp. When there is a slight rise in temp, it means that that day will be your ovulation day and it's time to have THE activity. The temp will remain high for few days. If it din drop and continued to remain high, congrats, you are preg! if it drop back to the normal temp, means the cycle is not viable.

This method has proven to work quite well. So, no harm trying

Hi All
Looking to buy Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor , please post your contact here I will call you or PM me your contact

Hi,

I have a brand new sealed in box clearblue fertility monitor unit at $188.Please pm if interested.

If you need the sticks to use with machine, I have a box of 20ea expiration in mid 2013 to let go at $35.

Dear all, I am looking for one as well. Please let me know if anyone of you intends to sell it, many thanks!

Hi .
Looking to buy Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor , please post your contact here I will call you or PM me your contact

Hi Girls,

I need to buy something from a supplier that is selling the monitor and sticks. If anyone want to tag along let me know..

CB Monitor will be $188 and sticks at $35

I have a monitor used only for 3 cycles with instruction manual but no box. Willing to let go for $130. Pls PM me if interested. Thks!

Hi all,
I have 21pc of Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test sticks (individually packed).

Used only 9pc and concieved. The instruction is clear and no guessing game required. But you would need to have the fertility monitor to use this test sticks. It will track your ovluation quite accurately and no need to headache about it. I read up via their webiste before buying. ---> http://www.clearblue.com/uk/clearblue-fertility-monitor.php

Selling @ $2 per pc and willing to let go $40 if you buy 21pc one go.
PM me or email me @ [email protected]

Hi All,
I have on hand a brand new and sealed Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor selling @ S$ 300 (does not come with test sticks). A bit expensive from others coz it already covers the cost of shipping from US to Singapore.

PM me if interested. Collection at Serangoon or Hougang area

Looking for 2nd hand Clearblue ovulation monitor in good condition, anyone has any to let go at discounted price?

I Thought for sec hand monitor it will take several months for your monitor to adapt to you, because there is already a sotred data in it.
Any advice?

See below explanation from Clear blue manual.

Can I share my Monitor with a friend
or relative when I am done using it?
The monitor has been designed to be used. Once it has been used, it stores your personal data
and modifies the testing schedule based on the data. If you transfer the monitor to another
person, it may take several months for the monitor to adjust to the new person’s data.This could
result in a delay for the new user to see Peak Fertility. Additionally, once your monitor has been
used, it is contaminated with your urine, which may contain an infectious disease.There are no
reliable methods for you to clean or remove infectious diseases from the monitor. It is for these
reasons that we do not recommend that anyone use your monitor but you.

Back