Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

Hi, I have a set of ClearBlue Fertility Monitor (includes box, unit and instruction manual) for sale @ $150. In brand new condition. Anyone interested please contact me @ 91800078. Thanks!

Selling a set of ClearBlue Fertility Monitor with box, sticks and instruction manual. still under warranty. It is a new set which i have not used before. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks!

Hi, i'm selling a set of ClearBlue Fertility Monitor with box and instruction manual, and sticks. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks!

Hi, I'm selling a set of ClearBlue Fertility monitor with box and instruction manual at $150. Used only max 4 times. Tip top condition.

I have a box of 20 sticks to sell for $45 as well. PM me if you are interested. Thank you!!

WTS

1. 1 sealed box of 30 x clear blue fertility monitor test sticks exp Jun 2014.

2. 1 open box of 25 x clear blue fertility monitor test sticks remain exp Jun 2014 (individually wrapped, same batch as item 1)

http://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Fertility-Monitor-Test-Count/dp/B0000532PO

3. 1 x Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator exp July 2014
http://www.clearblue.com/uk/new-clearblue-digital-pregnancy-test-with-conception-indicator.php

4. 2 x Ultra Early Pregnancy Mid Stream Tests exp Sep 2014
http://www.amazon.co.uk/20mIU-Ultra-Early-Pregnancy-Midstream/dp/B0026RQ72A

Take all for $150.

Free:

19 x One step Urine Pregnancy Test Strip (10mIU/ml) exp 22 Feb 2015

The kind of strips sold in this forum: http://singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=581296&post=16638719#POST16638719

Lots of baby dusts as I got pregnant on the 2nd mth of using the CBFM
happy.gif
Still keeping the monitor for my next one.

Payment can be via POSB/UOB

Will be sent via TAQBIN (paid by seller)

Please PM me if interested thanks

Hi, Ive had a few items on sale:

1) a set of ClearBlue Fertility monitor with box and instruction manual at $150.

2) a box of 20 clear blue fertility test sticks exp oct 2013 to sell for $45 as well

3) 35 pcs of opk exp jan 2014 at $0.30 each

Take all 3 items for $180, not inclusive of postage. Able to do self collection but according to my convenience.

Free another 5 opk and 8 hpt.

Am selling the items away as I've just given birth to a baby girl 2 months ago, hence loads of baby dusts

Pm me ifinterested. Thank you.

anyone knows where in SG sells the Clearblue Fertility Monitor test sticks? I went to several Watsons and Guardian but they do not seem to carry it. want to know in case last minute need more of it.

also, local blogs are also selling it rather expensive compard to those on ebay/amazon. but ebay/amazon sellers takes time to ship. anyone knows of any local sources that are selling it at reasonable price? (very ex in the long run *_*)

Hi, I have a box of new (unopened, still with plastic wrap on the box) Clear Blue test kit (20 sticks) to give away. Expiring OCT 2013.
Please PM me if you would like to have the test kit, [email protected]

Hi. I have 3 new (unopened) boxes of Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Test Kits (20 sticks per box) for sale.

Sale Price: $80 per box
Original retail price at Watsons is $73 for 7 sticks. (60% savings!!!)

Buy 2 boxes, get 1 stick FREE.
Buy 3 boxes, get 3 sticks FREE!

Expiring in Apr 2014.
Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I have a box of brand new fertility monitor sticks 30 pcs in a box going for $65. If anyone is interested please PM me... =) Collection in Tampines

I have new in box(never used ) clearblue fertility monitor to sell at 150 sgd
If anyone interested plese text me 96364327
Collection in orchard area or by post

Last edited:
Hi,
I have the CLearblue ovulation monitor + brand new box of 30test sticks going for $180.

Used only 2cycles,good working condition.

hi i have one pre-loved clear blue monitor to sell. in good condition with box and user manual.
I will give away ovulation test cassette ( 12 pieces ), expiry march 2015 + pregnancy test strip ( 9 pieces), expiry feb 2015

price = sgd 150.
excluding postage. we can arrange meet up at jurong mrt or bukit batok mrt.
please email me if you interested: [email protected]

Thanks

monitor.jpg

20130926_124412 [640x480].jpg

Hi all,

I have given birth last August and got ovulation tests kits to sell as below mentioned :

I got two boxes of clear blue digital ovulation test kits (7 sticks) original price is $73), expiry date: May 2014 and
one box of non digital clear blue ovulation test kits (5 sticks) original price is $61.05) expiry date: Jan 2014

Sales: digital ovulation test kits only $40 per box
Non digital ovulation tests only $25

Interested buyer: Pm me [email protected]

Anyone selling their clear blue fertility monitor? Do SMS me in 98253640 if u have 1 to sell in good condition and with test sticks.
Thanks!

Hi, I have a brand new box of Clearblue Digitial Ovulation Prediction Test Kit (Exp: Nov 2014), 7 tests. Selling at $49 with registered postage.

Please PM me, if keen. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new here and looking at buying a second hand set with my S$150 budget. Kindly e-mail me at [email protected] or Whatsapp me at 8537 5523 if you have one set for sale at this price. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, just got my new set for my wife recently and she has been using it. A question or 2 that need some suggestions.

1) Today is Day 12 of the first cycle and the monitor has been asking for test since day 8. The bars on the left are currently 1. Normally, how many cycle will u see the bars goes up ? I know this question is depends on individual. Just want to know generally.

2) In the uploaded image, it shows the testing symbol with the "Bling" all round. Does this "Bling" only for the old set ? Because my is during reading of the stick, it just flash for 5 mins, and then it ask to remove of stick.

Sound bit weird when a guy post messages here in regards to woman's items.

Thanks

Attachments

• Testing.jpg
    Testing.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 769
Hi Mercury

1. Can't really tell as it really depends on 'luck' and if cycle is consistent. From my experience, it may differ significantly. I had as early as day 11, as late as day 20 before.

2. Can't help you there as I dunno if there's any difference between old and new models. However, my set works the same way as yours.

Last edited:
Mercury Blue,
It blinks because it is telling you to test and insert. Once you insert the stick, it will take a short while to read. If I recall correctly, once it stops blinking, u can remove the stick and read the bars. For those with irregular cycles, sometimes it will take as long as 20 days to see 2 bars. It just means late ovulation, or maybe no ovulation that cycle should it not peak at all. After the 1st cycle, the monitor will determine if your cycles are long or short. if short, it will ask to test from Day 6. If long, it may ask to test from day 10. hope this helps! and good luck!

Hi is anyone using cbfm and share your experience? I have been using it for 4 cycles but still no good news yet.

I got preggie after 4-5 cycles. Now 7 mths along. Know it can be disheartening after the disappointment each mth, hope you will hear the good news soon! Try taking some supplements too? Good luck!

I got preggie after 4-5 cycles. Now 7 mths along. Know it can be disheartening after the disappointment each mth, hope you will hear the good news soon! Try taking some supplements too? Good luck!
Hi Olivia, thanks for your encouragement and congrats!! did u bd on both peak days? Or alternate day? I can't seems to track when I ovulate.

Hi, i'm looking to get a clearblue monitor and fertility strip. If anyone is selling it, kindly drop me a text at 91728326. Thank you. :)

Hi, I've already got the fertility monitor and thus only interested in the fertility sticks. Lemme lnow if you're keen in selling those only. Thanks

Hi
Can I check if anyone knows, for 2 cycles, my monitor only shows 2 bars but never hits the 3 bars (peak). Does this mean I am not ovulating?

Back