Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

Hi William,

You can get the Fertility Monitor at Guardian Pharmacy but it's pretty exp though.. about S$300+ if I remember correctly. And the fertility sticks cost S$82 or S$85 for a box of 20pcs.

It's much cheaper if you buy it overseas..

Hi William,

I've got one to let go... Used it for about 4 months...helped me to conceive my 3rd baby, a gender of my preference...

The monitor was a good investment, albeit its costs. Though I didn't have problems conceiving, it wasn't till when I was planning for No. 3 did I realise I tend to ovulate late. All textbooks and books claim ovulation is in mid cycle but definitely not in my case (and many others). Knowing my cycle helped me tremendously in conceiving my baby girl.

PM me if u r keen

Hi I have a Clearblue Easy Fertility monitor for with 16 test sticks that I no longer need. Please PM me, thanks

Hi Sonia, please PM me. Just click on my user name and then click on the link to send a private message. Thanks

Hey Jade, I just purchased a monitor, it's coming this week
happy.gif
. I am sooooo excited! What days did you bd to get your baby girl? Did you use shettles cut off or what?

hi there,i have a brand new clearblue monitor,inclusive of 40 sticks(enough for 4 months of testing!)
will let go the whole set for $290!
happy.gif

let me know if keen..thank you!

hi, mummies

i have a clearblue easy fertility monitor and ovulations sticks for sale. i bought 2 boxes of 30 sticks but ended up using only 6 then got pregnant within first month of usage
happy.gif
so one box is unopened, the other has been opened, with 24 sticks left.

anyone interested in the whole package of one monitor plus 54 sticks for $300?

i'll throw in a clearblue pregnancy test (they come in a box of 2, i used 1) for good luck!

Hi, i've a brand new set of clearblue fertility monitor and ovulation kit for sales. Got pregnant before i have the chance to use it. Selling @ $250. Price negotiatable. Please PM me if interested.

hi mommies to be,I have a brand new ClearBlue fertility monitor for sale at only $210!

monthly inaccurate ovulation sticks costs at least $40 a month.on average,couples try for at least 9 months before getting pregnant.
9months x $40= $360!

this fertility monitor has 89% success rate.
and the best part is,it can even be re-used for your 2nd,3rd,4th,5th.... children!PM me thank you!

I am selling my Clearblue fertility monitor with 10 sticks at $170 ( almost half price at what I brought at Guardian) . I used it for two months. It is CLEAN and brand new.
User guide is availabe. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

hi, I am looking to buy more Clearblue Fertility Monitor test sticks as I have a rather long cycle of 40 or more days. Trying to pinpoint ovulation has been rather challenging and thus, I need more test sticks.

Can anyone advise where is a good place to buy or has any for sale? Can email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Hi i am also looking to buy a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. Pls PM me with price, condition and collection details. Tks!

Chance this thread.. you can get it at NTUC/Watson or Guardian ..
If there is offer , Watson can be alot cheaper

For Sale:
- 1 clearblue easy fertility monitor
- 30 sticks (one 20pc box is unopened, the other has been opened with 10 sticks left)
- 1 clearblue pregnancy test kit

Condition: 8/10(including original instruction book)
Letting go at $220.

Collection: Pasir Ris

Interested parties, please email me [email protected]

WTS: LUCKY Clearblue Ovulation Kits & Preseed Sperm Friendly Lubricant

a) 1 x Brand New Unopened Clearblue Fertility Monitor

b) 1 x Brand New Unopened Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks of 20. Expiry 2012 (to be used together with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor)

For more information on the kit, see this link.
http://www.clearblue.com/uk/clearblue-fertility-monitor.php

c) 1 x Brand New Unopened Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Sticks of 7. Expiry 2012

http://www.clearblue.com/uk/clearblue-digital-ovulation-test.php

d) 1 x Brand New Unopened PreSeed Fertility Friendly Intimate Moisturizer. Expiry 2012.

Please PM me if you are keen to take over the ovulation kits/lubricants.
Thanks !

i have problem with the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. Can anyone assist? I cant seem to find a solution from the website of "Clearblue".

i have set the "m" button on day 5 but after a while, the monitor turns off by itself.

I am not sure whether the monitor is working. But i managed to enter the days and when i insert the test stick in, it shows the "remove your test stick" symbol.

Hi PSP, is this your first time using it?

The monitor wont ask you to start testing on CD5. Normally, it will ask you to start testing on CD9 onwards only. Once you set the m button to 5, you can just switch off the monitor or leave it. Just check the monitor around the same time or w/n the 6hrs testing window (depends on the time you set the m button). When you see a blinking stick, then you insert the stick.:-D

Hope that helps.

An extensive range of Clearblue products at amazingly low prices are available. ** Best price in town for BRAND NEW products**

Clearblue Fertility Monitor (RRP $310) + 20 Monitor Sticks (RRP $82)
For the price of $230 - savings of 41%

Clearblue Digital Ovulation sticks 20 tests - NEW product from UK, not available in SG (RRP $200 approx)
For the price of $145 - savings of 27.5%
** Note that RRP for box of 7 is $71.50 so you get essentially 1 extra box free when you get this!

Please contact me for prices of other Clearblue products that you might be interested in. PM me or contact me at [email protected]
All items are direct from UK and will take approx 1-2 weeks from receipt of payment.

*updated*

An extensive range of Clearblue products at amazingly low prices are available. ** Best price in town for BRAND NEW products**

Clearblue Fertility Monitor (RRP $310) + 20 Monitor Sticks (RRP $82)
For the price of $230 - savings of 41%

Clearblue Digital Ovulation 7 tests (RRP $71.50)
For the price of $47.50 - savings of 33.5%

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator 2 tests (RRP $24.90 for 1 test)
For the price of $27.90 - pay only $3 more for 2 tests!
* note that $27.75 is RRP for 2 normal non Conception Indicator pregnancy tests so you are essentially getting a better product for the same price!

Please contact me for prices of other Clearblue products that you might be interested in.
All items are direct from UK and will take approx 1-2 weeks from receipt of payment.

Hi, 20 Clearblue Fertility monitor sticks:$44.50

Clearblue Fertility monitor with 20 sticks: $220

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits(7tests): $45.90

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits(20tests): $75.90

Ovulation/Pregnancy Midstreams (20miu) Test kits: $2.50 each

Ovulation(20miu)/Pregnancy(10miu)High Sensitivity Test strip:
80cents per pc. 70cents for 15 or more pcs. 60cents for 40 or more pcs.
Postage: 1-4pcs:$0.26, Free normal postage for 5 or more pcs.

If keen, pls PM or email at [email protected]
U can also visit my blogshop for other children, baby products like desitin, orajel.
Link avai at PM.
Thanks

Are you still interested in the CB fertility monitor?

I have one for sale, used only ONCE (!) as it immediately had it's effect.
We still have the original packing and a box of 20 test sticks. Bought in August this year at Watson Toa Payoh.

Ping me a post back.

Hi,

i've a set of clearblue fertility monitor which I bought last year March. I have successfully got the gender that I want
(I'm 6 months plus pregnant :D :D :D), hence, I would like to sell away my monitor. I'm selling @ $250. Price negotiable. I would like to give away 13 clearblue test kits for free as well. Please email me if you're interested. [email protected]

* The condition of the monitor is still very good as I only used it for 4 month and it is well kept.
happy.gif

A Big Hi to All!

High sensitivity OPKs (20 mIU) and HPTs (10 mIU) at <font color="0000ff">$0.50 to $0.60</font> per strip
Free normal postage > 5 strips, fast delivery guaranteed.

Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$220</font>
Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$45</font> (with free HPTs)
Clearblue digital ovulation 7 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$44.90</font>
Clearblue digital pregnancy 2 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$27.90</font>
Special packages incl Pre-seed, Basal Thermometer also available.

Please see my shop at www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email [email protected]

Hi

I have the following items for sale.

1) Clearblue Fertility Monitor - Used it for 2 cycles conceived in the second month of using. Bought it from Guardian @ 300++ Set almost new still in box with warranty card though not sure of the date of purchase. Complete with instruction manual.

2) Also, bought the CBFM test sticks pack of 20 @ 85sgd. Now 13 sticks left . Expiry for test sticks August 2011.

3) Clearblue digital ovulation test with 5 test ( used 2 test sticks). Bought @ 70++. Expiry Jan 2012.

4) 2 Clearblue Pregnancy Tests in plastic wrapper. Unopened. Each has 2 test sticks. Expiry Oct 2011

Letting go of all the above as a set for 275SGD.

Self collect at OG/ Bugis mrt.

Please SMS me at 81138343 if interested.

Tx

Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
I have an unopen (brand new) Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit (7 tests) to let go.

My price: $50 (30% discount)
Watson's price: $70.40

I have used 6 tests (from my old test kit) and managed to conceive, so I highly recommend this kit.
Since I have 1 extra unused test stick, I will throw in FOC in the sale too.

Text me at 90010667 if you are interested. THanks.
5372188.jpg

Back