Christian prayers and testimonies

Hi, God is good. He will answer in His due time. I waited 5 years and just conceived naturally. Last year I went through ivf and suffered a miscarriage. But God's promises will come to pass. It's the waiting that's tough. Keep persevering, keep trusting and keep hoping. Also keep praying.

God bless you all!

It is God who breathes life in to every baby.

Don't look to the stars in the skies for what tmro may bring but focus on the One who flung the stars into their places.

Your God is a good God. His heart is FOR you. Know that God is for you, not against you.

FULL transcript of the mother of the Tampines' boysMrs Yap (30/01/2012) - Translated from Mandarin
happy.gif
"Brothers and Sisters-in-Christ, peace be to you. To all... the strangers who came today, I don't know you all, but because of your love, thank you for coming today, I really appreciate your presence heretoday. Your support gives my family & I a lot of strength, or else I won't be able to stand here today.""Today at about 4pm, while I was bathing, I heard a voice. A voice that tells me to share... how I came to know Jesus, and accepted Jesus.""I come to know Jesus because of my eldest son. My son Nigel is a hyperactive child, and He gave us MANY problems. My husband & I were on the brink of divorce. I'm not saying 宗教 is not good, because I know this is a sensitive issue. I just want to share with you my experience.""Now I do believe there is only One God. And there is really One God. And this God is good.""There are divine ways and solutions we were trying to seek, we even went to Malaysia to calm our child. But we couldn't find the way. My child gave us a lot of problems.""But my sister introduced me to Jesus, she said "You tried every way. Why don't you try and believe Jesus? He is also a God. Just come and try, if it doesn't work then it's okay.""So I agreed and decided to ask Jesus, it's better to try than nothing right?""Once I believed in Jesus, my whole family has changed. In the past my husband and I ALWAYS quarrel. At that time I was just a new christian.""Being a Christian doesn't mean we will not have difficulties, we will still face different trials. But relying and trusting in Jesus, we will definitely triumph in every trial.""Jesus saved our marriage. And through our eldest son, our whole family was soooo blessed.""Actually Donovan's not my 2nd child, I had a miscarriage of my 2nd child after 2 months. It was difficult trying to conceive him. (cries)""After Donovan was born, He gave us a stronger encouragement. I believed that Donovan is from GOD, and I always thought, Nigel used to give us a lot of trouble, so God gave me Donovan to compensate what has been lost previously.""Actually my thinking was very wrong indeed.""Because GOD will SURELY give us the best.""Nigel, is also my BEST son, my precious son.""Last Saturday in Hokkien service, I was leading worship and Nigel was playing drums. My son, Nigel told me "Mummy, I don't know how to drum, I don't know how to drum Chinese New year songs." I told him, "I know you can, you can surely do it!" And He really did. We were really good leading together.""And my youngest son, He loves to dance and sing. In Sunday school, we also paired up for dancing and singing. And we were a great pair.""I really thank God, that through this two sons, I have a lot more blessings than before.""I believe right now, they are in heaven.""During the night of tragedy, my sister dreamt that they were wearing white robes and a crown of glory, both holding hand-in-hand, and said 'goodbye' to my sister in laughter.""I really believe one day I will meet them in heaven one day.""Because of these two sons, I will continue to live on strongly... (cries).""I really thank you Singaporeans, for showing your love and support. I am really extremely appreciative. God is so good, All Glory to God (Hallelujah)."Please share/like this beautiful testimony, beloveds!
happy.gif

good try, thanks for sharing. This is indeed an amazing and wonderful testimony. Our God is indeed a good God! May he continues to shower loads of blessings unto this family. Amen'

Hi mummies, I've been unemployed for over a year. But this Monday I've been called to a second interview.
Pls pray for me. I want to have this job so bad as I like both the position and the company.
God bless us all.

Hi Mummies, I am new here. Yes , god is good. It is the waiting that is tough. I would admit that. Currently i am looking for home based job so that my daughter can have a good environment growing up and my hubby to have a peace of mind staying at our own place instead of my mum place. However, i dont seem to have any luck in finding home based work. Singapore's market is too small for that.

I prayed that i find one soon.

Back