Christian Mummy Support Group

PTL...

Keen to join for mummies support... im a new believer, having a special needs girl of 5yr old... under god's grace, we are coping well.

Hi Yvonne,

I am from Hope Singapore.. my church has a group for children with special needs, are you keen to find out more?
You can leave your child with the specially trained volunteers while you attend service..
you can email me at [email protected]

bless,

HI suzc and springong,

I agree that the motherhood journey is never easy.. I agree that going to church helps us find ourselves back.. My son is already 3 years old and i am currently pregnant with my second child ( 25 weeks)
In my church, there is a parents' room where parents can stay with their children under 1 year old. You can still listen to the sermon and they also provide a nursing room in case we need to feed our babies..this is a place where i also get to know other parents going through the same journey with me and we share our experiences and struggles.. once our children are old enough or can walk, you can send them to the children ministry where the ministry volunteers run programmes for the children.. :)
let me know if you are keen to find out more..

bless...

I am in woodlands now attend covenant efc woodlands, and they have great children church, thank you. where is hope church located?

Hi mummies, I'm a SAHM with 1 kid (10 months old). I stay in Yishun and attending Covenant Presbyterian Church. I'm hoping to join the BSF near my place next year so that I can do bible study again which is not easy with a 10 month old.. But so far no news from them yet.. Is there any whatsapp or FB group set up for this group? If so, I'm keen to be part of the community as well.. =)

Hi mummies, I'm a SAHM with 1 kid (10 months old). I stay in Yishun and attending Covenant Presbyterian Church. I'm hoping to join the BSF near my place next year so that I can do bible study again which is not easy with a 10 month old.. But so far no news from them yet.. Is there any whatsapp or FB group set up for this group? If so, I'm keen to be part of the community as well.. =)
I am at bsf yishun christian church centre, did you go to website and write in? dont worry they will reply. I have been there two years, very efficient group of ladies, good speaker(teaching leader). is every tues morning 9am to 11am. this new year will start abt 1st week or 2nd week of feb, so they may reply in jan. if not when the new year start I will inform you when there is a welcome class and you can come and sign up, in 1 year abt 4 welcome class so not to worry.

Hi Ladies, I am also a Christian. Have not been attending church for a long time.

Need god's wisdom to lead my life... Need to find back myself also. I have a 20months daughter.

Find myself constantly worry about life ....

Hi Ladies, I am also a Christian. Have not been attending church for a long time.

Need god's wisdom to lead my life... Need to find back myself also. I have a 20months daughter.

there is a quote I read somewhere, something like if it cause you time to worry, spend the time to pray instead.
but of course sometimes, we are too weak to pray on our own so we need the support of others to pray with us. consider to attend a church near your hse where there is childcare facilities. where you stay, I help you to find out.

I am at bsf yishun christian church centre, did you go to website and write in? dont worry they will reply. I have been there two years, very efficient group of ladies, good speaker(teaching leader). is every tues morning 9am to 11am. this new year will start abt 1st week or 2nd week of feb, so they may reply in jan. if not when the new year start I will inform you when there is a welcome class and you can come and sign up, in 1 year abt 4 welcome class so not to worry.

Oh! Yes, I tried leaving a massage on the website for the BSF at Yishun Christian Church twice. So far have not heard from them. Maybe like what you said, I'll wait till Jan to see if I get any response from them.. Oh, it's be great if you can update me if there's any welcome class happening! Btw, may I know how big is the BSF group at Yishun Christian Church?

Hi sunrise, like what springing mentioned, this is the verse for you:

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Where do you stay? You can try visiting churches near your place where you can sit in during service while your girl is taken care of and also to join a cell group in the church where you can get support from and to be prayed for..

Hi sunrise, like what springing mentioned, this is the verse for you:

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Where do you stay? You can try visiting churches near your place where you can sit in during service while your girl is taken care of and also to join a cell group in the church where you can get support from and to be prayed for..
thanks that is a appropriate verse!

Oh! Yes, I tried leaving a massage on the website for the BSF at Yishun Christian Church twice. So far have not heard from them. Maybe like what you said, I'll wait till Jan to see if I get any response from them.. Oh, it's be great if you can update me if there's any welcome class happening! Btw, may I know how big is the BSF group at Yishun Christian Church?
oh the whole group is very big, I never ask but is easily 400 n above as the whole sanctuary is almost filled up when we gathered for lecture. we are divided to abt 15 ladies in each group, mostly by age or by similar category like women with young kids. every tues we report at the sanctuary at 9am for worship, 9.15am we disperse to our small group where we discuss our homework questions, at 10am we disperse and gathered back at sanctuary for the lecture. at 11am we are dismiss, collect notes with questions for homework m to be discuss next following week.

I remember I wrote email to the administrator for the bsf yishun centre,dont write to the church. dont worry there are vancancies as each year there are 4 welcome class. there shud be 1 in feb, I keep you posted when my group leader calls me in Jan.

hi, I just got a call tonight, there is a BSF welcome class on 11 Feb 2014 tues 9am at Yishun Christian Church, do not call the church, any info you need write to bsf, the church only lend the building, they are not the organiser. I am reminded by the caller so just put the note down. if you interested, just be there and there will be a briefing for new comers and
you can sign up immediately.

hi, I just got a call tonight, there is a BSF welcome class on 11 Feb 2014 tues 9am at Yishun Christian Church, do not call the church, any info you need write to bsf, the church only lend the building, they are not the organiser. I am reminded by the caller so just put the note down. if you interested, just be there and there will be a briefing for new comers and
you can sign up immediately.

Oh! I'll go down on 11 Feb to take a look! Thanks for the update! Really appreciate it! =D

Oh! I'll go down on 11 Feb to take a look! Thanks for the update! Really appreciate it! =D
is at the sanctuary, worship starts at 9am so just join in, after the worship there will be a call to gather those who are here for welcome class, a briefing n sign up will be conducted then, you can sign up for your child too, soon 1 year old right? you got any lady frens interested can come too, this year there will be chinese discussion group added, chinese speaking frens can join too but they must understand english as lecture still in english but their question paper n discussion will be in chinese.

is at the sanctuary, worship starts at 9am so just join in, after the worship there will be a call to gather those who are here for welcome class, a briefing n sign up will be conducted then, you can sign up for your child too, soon 1 year old right? you got any lady frens interested can come too, this year there will be chinese discussion group added, chinese speaking frens can join too but they must understand english as lecture still in english but their question paper n discussion will be in chinese.

Thanks so much for the information! They're really helpful.. Yes, my son is turning 1 next month.. How old is your kid(s)? I'll try to ask around if any of my friends would like to join me too.. =)

Thanks so much for the information! They're really helpful.. Yes, my son is turning 1 next month.. How old is your kid(s)? I'll try to ask around if any of my friends would like to join me too.. =)
my girl is coming 4 this march, time flies, she was only 22months when we joined bsf in 2012. I joined bsf actually because of I want her to be in the children program but now I am so blessed that I am signing on again. last year she was in N1, and I took her out of school every tues to go with me, now she is in N2, I am still evaluating if she shud miss sch on tues. if I bring her to bsf n send her to school after that not sure if she will be too tired, I will have to try it out.

my girl is coming 4 this march, time flies, she was only 22months when we joined bsf in 2012. I joined bsf actually because of I want her to be in the children program but now I am so blessed that I am signing on again. last year she was in N1, and I took her out of school every tues to go with me, now she is in N2, I am still evaluating if she shud miss sch on tues. if I bring her to bsf n send her to school after that not sure if she will be too tired, I will have to try it out.

Oic.. Wow.. So you've joined them for quite long already.. Do you stay around Yishun area too? I'm really excited to attend the first session.. I hope my so will benefit from it too, eventhough he's only turning 1..

Oic.. Wow.. So you've joined them for quite long already.. Do you stay around Yishun area too? I'm really excited to attend the first session.. I hope my so will benefit from it too, eventhough he's only turning 1..
I am in woodlands, I take mrt down to yishun station, then walk to church. do you have anyone to take care of son if you attend bsf? for welcome class there is no children program as you need to enrol and sign those authorisation forms first before you can leave your son with them.if you dont have anyone to take care then just bring him along as I dont think they will push you away, as the ministry is to encourage us to study the word, and they are very undersatnding and nice. I have been there for 2 years, finished acts and genesis, this year is on Matthew my third year, I really hope to be able to attend now have to consider my girl school hours.

I am in woodlands, I take mrt down to yishun station, then walk to church. do you have anyone to take care of son if you attend bsf? for welcome class there is no children program as you need to enrol and sign those authorisation forms first before you can leave your son with them.if you dont have anyone to take care then just bring him along as I dont think they will push you away, as the ministry is to encourage us to study the word, and they are very undersatnding and nice. I have been there for 2 years, finished acts and genesis, this year is on Matthew my third year, I really hope to be able to attend now have to consider my girl school hours.

Oh.. I don't have anyone to take care of my son when I attend the session.. So I have to bring him along.. Your girl is attending full day or those 3 hours programme? I think they should have afternoon programme if its the 3 hours programme?

Oh.. I don't have anyone to take care of my son when I attend the session.. So I have to bring him along.. Your girl is attending full day or those 3 hours programme? I think they should have afternoon programme if its the 3 hours programme?
ya my girl is attending in the afternoon kindergarten 12 to 3.30pm. my problem she sleeps late and wakes up late. last year what I did was let her miss school, and after bsf I make her nap as she will be forced to wake up early as we have to be in church by 9am, and we travel by mrt so she has to be up by 745am the latest. this year her school schedule for tues is the only day she has music class which is something she enjoys, so if I take her out of school meaning she will miss music class forever. so I am going to try out taking her to bsf then to school, if she cannot cope with the long day then perhaps have to drop bsf.

Hi mummies,

i m from NCC too...jus start going in jan last year...felt really peaceful there as i m going thru a hard time in my marriage . Lord Jesus answered my prayers and i moved on from there...many doors were shut for me and also daddy god open many new doors for me.

now i am happily into another r/s but not gonna jump into another marraige as of yet...i believe daddy god had everything in place for me where i will let him led mi on.

ya my girl is attending in the afternoon kindergarten 12 to 3.30pm. my problem she sleeps late and wakes up late. last year what I did was let her miss school, and after bsf I make her nap as she will be forced to wake up early as we have to be in church by 9am, and we travel by mrt so she has to be up by 745am the latest. this year her school schedule for tues is the only day she has music class which is something she enjoys, so if I take her out of school meaning she will miss music class forever. so I am going to try out taking her to bsf then to school, if she cannot cope with the long day then perhaps have to drop bsf.

So sorry for the late reply.. Have been really busy with my boy's 1st birthday party last weekend.. Finally its over.. Phew! But really thank you for sharing.. It is really an encouragement for me.. You took all effort to make it possible for you to attend the BSF session.. I'm not a morning person and normally wakes up at 9plus with my boy.. But this year I really hope to attend BSF to really discipline myself in studying the Word.. I'm looking forward to the 1st session! I also hope that God will plan it in the way that its possible for both your girl and yourself to attend BSF as well! =)

Hi mummies,

i m from NCC too...jus start going in jan last year...felt really peaceful there as i m going thru a hard time in my marriage . Lord Jesus answered my prayers and i moved on from there...many doors were shut for me and also daddy god open many new doors for me.

now i am happily into another r/s but not gonna jump into another marraige as of yet...i believe daddy god had everything in place for me where i will let him led mi on.

Hi lasery2k, thank you so much for sharing your testimony! I'm sure there are many mummies out there who are in the same situation who need the love of the same Daddy God for healing and to guide them in the path that God has planned for them! You can be a living testimony for them! May you continue to grow and trust in the Lord to allow Him to walk you through this journey with you, knowing that He has a plan for you.. Jia you! =D

Hi all, i am a sahm to a 5yr old n 1yr old. Been going to church 'on and off' not regular. Husband not very keen n always say his tired every sun morn. 5yr old refused to attend sun sch. If both hub n #1 in service, i be in the cry room wif baby but busy feeding her coaxing her. None of the Word gets into my ear/heart. Exhausted. Tried attending a cg as we r new in church, but difficult to blend in, so gave up.
My new yr prayer is to hope our family esp my kids will settled down n grow in a church someday.

Hi all, i am a sahm to a 5yr old n 1yr old. Been going to church 'on and off' not regular. Husband not very keen n always say his tired every sun morn. 5yr old refused to attend sun sch. If both hub n #1 in service, i be in the cry room wif baby but busy feeding her coaxing her. None of the Word gets into my ear/heart. Exhausted. Tried attending a cg as we r new in church, but difficult to blend in, so gave up.
My new yr prayer is to hope our family esp my kids will settled down n grow in a church someday.

Hi belovedgal, where do you stay? You can try attending Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) on a weekday at a church near you which I'm starting to attend in Feb! I also find I very difficult to concentrate in listening to the sermon on Sundays.. So I decided that I'll attend the BSF as there are people to look after your kids while you're sitting through the lecture.. And your kids will be doing activities that teaches them about God too! I'm at Yishun.. So I'll be attending the one at Yishun Christian Church.. =)

https://www.bsfinternational.org/locate-a-class1

Hi theblessedone,
I'm staying in the west, i dun drive. So quite difficult to get ard wif 2 kids. No helper or inlaws to help out.
Yes i heard of bsf, it is a 7years course rite? Mind is willing but flesh is weak.
I juz wish that one day my kids will b able to grow up in church wif a group of frens, as this would determine their life partners in the future.

hi belovedgal, if you interested in bsf, check out the website, there is also one centre in bt batok with children program. there maybe other centres too which I may not be aware. like you I was also unable to focus in church with a young girl so I joined bsf, n I can have fellowship while she is being taken care of, starting I find it hard with the commitment but I now enjoys it. weekly I am guided with the question paper to study the word, n many times God spoke to me thru the word, n the other ladies in the group prayed for each other, and once in every 3 months we meet to chit chat over areas where we got no time to cover during discussion time on bsf days.bsf is not a 7 year commitment, is a yearly sign up so you can drop off if you need to n come back again. welcome class for new sign up coming on 11 n 18 feb, so you can attend to consider if you want to sign up.

So sorry for the late reply.. Have been really busy with my boy's 1st birthday party last weekend.. Finally its over.. Phew! But really thank you for sharing.. It is really an encouragement for me.. You took all effort to make it possible for you to attend the BSF session.. I'm not a morning person and normally wakes up at 9plus with my boy.. But this year I really hope to attend BSF to really discipline myself in studying the Word.. I'm looking forward to the 1st session! I also hope that God will plan it in the way that its possible for both your girl and yourself to attend BSF as well! =)
hi welcome class on 11 n also on 18 feb, so you can attend whichever to sign up. I just heard the sanctuary is renovating now, so the worship will be on the second floor, take the staircase beside the toilet, n opposite the sanctuary to get to second floor, anyway there will be usher to guide you so no worries. if you want to meet up, pm me your hp no, and we can say hi to each other on tues. either 11 or 18 feb on whichever day you are coming.

Hi belovedgal.

if they are not keen then don't force them go...as for kidos...my boy i usually let him decide if he wants to follow or not. daddy open create doors and let you have the option to open or close it. he don't force ppl into doing things hence we have adam n eve where they made the decision to sin.

Daddy god gave us the option to choose and decide..but the consequence is for us to bear when we at times we decide to be stubborn and follow our strong head.

For the little one, maybe you might wanna start with apps like bible story or buy books/ DVD / games which have bible stories in it...in tt way at home they can also be bless by daddy god which the little one will learn of his wise words too. enjoy pretty,

Hi mummies, glad to know of this thread. I'm a FTWM with 2 boys, turning 5 and 2.5yo within the next couple of months. God bless!

Hi mummies. I m glad to cme across this thread too. I hv a boy turning 5-years this year & may be pregnant again (missed menses but yet to test on pregnancy kit).

Hi mummies. I m glad to cme across this thread too. I hv a boy turning 5-years this year & may be pregnant again (missed menses but yet to test on pregnancy kit).
is exciting! I only have 1 girl n she is turning 4, and she has been asking for a brother, she dont know what she is asking for!

Thanks mummies. I tested today & it is confirmed positive. Stressed coz I just resigned fr last job & GOD blesses me with this big gift.

Hi carol,
Juz added u in the watsapp gp.

Any other mummiesinterested to b added in pls PM me.Let nature takes it course n see how God leads in this fellowship. Hope to be edified n to edify others. Esp to discuss on verses n how it can b applied to child rearing or issues in our life as a woman/mum.

Hi mummies, I have a facebook group for Christian mums, originally set up with the intention to encourage mums in our church but friends of friends have started joining too. We share everything from recipes, words of encouragement, activity ideas and all, so do let me know if you'd be interested to join. It's not super active, but on a monthly basis at least someone will post something.

On another note, I'm a sahm now with a toddler and upcoming baby. If anyone needs temporary baby sitting to attend bible study, I will be happy to help. I live in Jurong East.

Hi mummies, I have a facebook group for Christian mums, originally set up with the intention to encourage mums in our church but friends of friends have started joining too. We share everything from recipes, words of encouragement, activity ideas and all, so do let me know if you'd be interested to join. It's not super active, but on a monthly basis at least someone will post something.

On another note, I'm a sahm now with a toddler and upcoming baby. If anyone needs temporary baby sitting to attend bible study, I will be happy to help. I live in Jurong East.

Hi Yvonne,

I am from Hope Singapore.. my church has a group for children with special needs, are you keen to find out more?
You can leave your child with the specially trained volunteers while you attend service..
you can email me at [email protected]

bless,
Thanks for sharing.

Now we are attending CMC and she is coping well in toldder class.

I am looking for a good christian nanny to look after my 3- month old baby in end may at Sengkang/rivervale/compassvale area. Anyone to recommend?

Looking for a christian nanny to take care of my 1 year old. Would like mandarin speaking / from China. Halfday at my house.

Back