Christian ivf mums or mums to be

Redvelvet, I am feeling very bloated today, so ate very little. Can feel twinges by the side when I walk. Hope working half day makes you happier.
happy.gif

By now you may or should know that 5 members from City Harvest Church including Ps Kong Hee will be charged in court tomorrow. Let us pray for them as the church is facing this big challenge. Let us not be judgmental or throw stone at them rather in humility, pray that God's name be glorified. City Harvest needs our prayer and we are brethren joint in Christ..God bless
Thanks. Let pray for city harvest..i m not from there but my pastor good friend

Trusting Him, amen! This is an ordeal to the church of Christ. May God comfort His people in this difficult time.

Joyfully, I am definitely feeling better after returning to work this morning. Then hubby and I went to eat lunch and I went to get the pregnyl jab. I was jittery on the bed partly because I am bored and starting to think too much. The getting out and slow walk made me feeling refreshed and relaxed. Tmr I will bedrest. Thurs and fri half day work, sat bedrest again. This arrangement works better for me mentally. Hope you are feeling better now. Try to eat if not drink chicken soup. The embryos need nutrition.
happy.gif
take care.

Yes, let's trust HIM And pray that God's name be glorified! Amen!

Redvelvet, so glad to know u r feeling better.
happy.gif
looks like getting out of bed does make you happier.
happy.gif

Thanks, I made chicken essence yesterday and try to take bread. Am feeling better now after a good night sleep.
happy.gif

Had a good cry and yes, it is time to move on.
No more frozen embies, and no plans at the moment.

Thank you for your love and hugs. I received them all .. Though not successful, it has been a profitable journey cos I learnt more about God and have much support from family and friends. Thank God for everything!

RedVelvet, Joyfully, JNing, Sunny, and others sisters who are trying: Jiayou! All the best!!!

Hi Joy, I just saw the postings here. I am so sorry to hear that it was not successful, but please remember that it's always in God's timing and not ours ok? I know it's not easy to keep up the faith but know that God is always here for you. Do take some time to chill and relax, maybe go for a short holiday, who knows? You might conceive naturally. *hugz*

Hi Velvet, you know, that was and still is one of the signs of being pregnant. My heart races even when I am resting.

Praying for everyone else here. Sorry I have been a bit out of touch. I have been having a bit of cramps and headaches so have been sleeping quite a bit. Yawnz. Now time to rest again.

Miss you all!

Joy, have a good break, emotionally too. Then decide what you and dh want to do next. If you are like me, stubbornly keep wanting to try again and again, commit your desires to the Lord and he will see you thru. We sisters will also always support you.

Miracle, I really hope it is what you mentioned. The palpitation actually stopped this morning and started again just now. It is only day 4 past ET leh.
happy.gif
hope you are doing well with your bbs. So glad for you.
happy.gif
hope you have a smooth 9 months.

Ning, when is your ET?

RedVelvet, ET not set yet cos they want to grow the eggs more. Now left 6 doing well. I'm also having a little flu symptoms. Block nose and couldn't sleep last night. Had quite bloated tummy last night and was so painful! Seen doc today, bloatedness has gone down but still need to observe.

I feel down. Please pray for me.

Thanks!

Hi Ning, I just said a little prayer for you before typing this. Continue trusting in Him, I know it's not easy. But I remembered when I was doin the ivf, I keep telling myself that no matter what grades my eggs are or whatever state i'm in, if God chooses to bless me with the babies, it will happen no matter what circumstances I may be seeing with my own eyes.

And truly, God is good and always faithful. He has answered my prayers and blessed me with more. I remembered telling God, let every egg count, and let me not be discouraged by the number of eggs or whatever, but help me to remember the finished works at the cross.

Hope this encouraged you. Sorry am not so good with words but I hope it cheered you up. *hugz* my dear. GBU!

Ning, dont worry too much. Miracle, our sister here got 4 fertized eggs and she got twins. Be positive, k!!! Take vit C and drink more water. I will pray for you. Hugs!

Yup that's right! And it's not because I am lucky. I am just a good example that when our Abba Father blesses us, He blesses us super abundantly!

Just woke up from short nap n see your messages.
happy.gif

Thanks, Miracle & RedVelvet, thanks for your prayers & support.

Miracle, thanks for your reminder. I actually gave thanks to God after my ER on tues and wrote in my journal that I'm very contented le becos through this IVF journey God has shown me so much of His love for me. Yet when I hear the numbers, I got affected somehow. I feel frustrated why I cannot continue to trust God. Why must I feel down.

Thanks for your reminders, sisters! I will let God n let go. Not easy, n I'm not sure how long I may wrestle but I will try - to look to Jesus and not my circumstances/feelings.

Thanks!!! God bless you too!

Jning, I just woke up from a short nap too.

Hope you are feeling better now.

We have a faithful and loving GOD, and HE has been with you throughout this whole journey. By HIS stripes, we are all healed, and this includes our little embryos, as they are fearfully and wonderfully made by God.

Please continue to have faith in our loving Father and trust HIM in this journey. GBU and all sisters here!
happy.gif

Hi Joyfully, thanks for your support & encouragement. Yesterday I basically zonked out, sleep then pray a little then sleep again. So today the bloatedness has subsided, not much pain also. Still stuffy nose but thank God no fever.

Will be doing ET either tomorrow or Sunday. There are now 7 growing well. They will be freezing 3 first.

We will continue to trust God.
kao_smile.gif
kao_biggrin.gif

Thank you sisters for your lovely reminders. So great to have you around. God bless you! Hugssss!!!

JNing, that's really good news! May God continue to nourish your embryos and you'll be blessed with a successful ET this week.
happy.gif

Miracle and horses, congrats on having twins! I would love to have twins too.
happy.gif

Redvelvet, your turn next.;)

Sisters, I would like to share a prayer extracted from Nerida walker's book.

Pray that the following prayer will guide us through the pregnancy process and may all sisters have a smooth pregnancy ahead!

Miscarriage Prayer
Baby, in the name of Jesus I prophesy the Word of God over your life by professing that you will live and not die, proclaiming what the Lord has done.

I resist miscarriage and the symptoms of miscarriage and I command you to bow down to the name of Jesus and leave! Body, I command every part of you to function the way God created you to function because 'you are fearfully and wonderfully made'. That means every hormone is to get into balance and function not only during my pregnancy and delivery but for the rest of my life!

Jesus is the Word of God so I speak the life of Jesus into my womb, which says I will NOT miscarry. I receive healing over any complication within my body and my baby's body.

Lord I thank you that you have given me power and authority over sickness and disease and over all the power of the enemy and that I don't have to be subject to my natural circumstances.

I take authority over fear and oppression for they are under my feet for I have not been given a spirit of fear but I have been given a spirit of love, power, a sound mind and self control.

I choose not to be anxious for anything. I receive Jesus' perfect peace that guards my heart and mind in Him! Amen!

Ning, praise God for His faithfulness. Your embryos just need abit more time for grow.
happy.gif
and you have a good 7 too. So happy for you.
happy.gif
will pray for you for your ET.

Joyfully, pray that Lord will grant you the desire of your heart.
happy.gif

Sisters, jia you, jia you and Jiayou!!!

Thanks sunny!

Joyfully, thanks for the prayer as well. I just prayed it very quickly too.

Anyway, i once talked about my neighbours who are giving me a lot of problems. Gist is, one of them was jealous when I showed signs of being pregnant and said something along the lines of 'it seems you are broadcasting your pregnancy, normally these kind of things we keep to ourselves.' after that she went to tell another neighbour about this and I really don't know what sort of things she has been saying behind my back. Now the other neighbour has been posting very sarcastic comments which are quite obviously targetted at me. I have kept my mouth shut and had not been commenting or posting on facebook because I don't want to make this issue worst than it is now. I don't know what I should do. Should I just delete them and be done with it? Some of the comments are quite baseless and It hurts especially when I know I didn't post anything back to retaliate back. I don't know if I should just delete them and be done with it.
sad.gif

Hi sisters, thanks for your prayers n support all these while. Going for ET at 10:30am. Thank God and praise Him for His love and faithfulness seen me thus far. God is good. God is love. God is faithful!

JNing, all the best for your ET. May God grants you peace throughout the whole process, and for your embbies to sit tightly unto you!
happy.gif

Thanks Joyfully! Back from ET.

Had thot today may be ET and had prep stuff yesterday. But when embryologist called at 8:30am and confirm to go in for ET, my hands start to shake ....

Day 4 Transfer Grade 2 embryos. Praise God! Thank God!

JNing, congrats and welcome to 2ww.
happy.gif

God is indeed great and faithful! Pray that your embryos will transform into blastocysts, and burrow deeply into your uterus lining. Hold tightly unto HIS promises and you'll be blessed with your little ones soon.
happy.gif

Yes, RedVelvet, I teared a little when I saw our embryos. I never thought I will be able to come so far. They are God's creation, so lovingly crafted. I'm so blessed to be part of His plan.

Pray we continue to trust God as we see Him unveil His unique plan for each of us, weaving us into His Plan.

God bless all sisters!

Sisters...I'm in some thoughts here..
You girls heard of reiki healing not? A lady in another thread said she done it and strike. Then I went to look at the website..they deal with crystals, tarot cards and such. Coming from Christianity point of view, what do you gals think of it? I personally 1st thought eh 'healing' might be ok until I read more on they provide other services as well...based on my tots on it tarots and crystals are like witchcraft/occult things..am I right to say?

Chrisl, i read about it and instantly dismisses it, especially with the things you mentioned. Never seen/heard christians needed these things to practise God's teaching or healing. I still believe only in prayers and if human intervention, at best thru pastors' or church members' prayers.

Speaking of prayers, the extracts Joyfully shared are very good guide to teach us how to pray both for conception and pregnancy. The prayers Jackie and husband prayed in the book Supernatural Birth are good too.

I would encourage sisters (and brothers) to just pray whenever in doubt, fear or anxiety and in any circumstances. Do not waver. Be steadfast in your faith.

Especially for husbands, its good if they can pray or lead the joint prayers as "head of the house". My pastor encourages that too even when he prays along with us, he will ask my hb what are his desires and then when he pray for us, he tells God these are my hb 's appeals as head of the house and that we agree in unity and have come together to seek of the Lord. He will also ask my hb to place his hand over my tummy as we pray.

Hi chris, i also don't think you shd try that reiki healing. Tarot cards and all seem to border along the lines of witchcraft. I know while trying for a baby, u naturally wanna do everything u possibly can in order to get there, but at what cost? So i suggest you shd read up more on what it entails and then pray for directions.
happy.gif

Thanks sisters in christ..Thanks for your advices
happy.gif
I'll forgo that..i think i better spend my money elsewhere in TCM instead. But to tell the truth, it's so hard to make my hb pray. It seems like im the only one praying at home and sometimes i feel so discouraged without any partner..though he's a chrisian by birth but then he doesn't pray. I did prayed for him to be more 'on' christian but seemed like my prayers are still unswered..can't help it but I feel a bit demoralized at many times..

Chrisl, no lah, dont make your hb. I mean if he is willing then good. My hb also dont pray for us initially till pastor taught him and even then now, he only pray for us ocassionally, mostly he pray on his own. We can only encourage them.

Chrisl, i have known a few friends who are Reiki practitioners while I was in the US few years ago. I have also read up some info on healing arts like shiatsu, reiki and cranial sacral therapy. Reiki in Chinese means 灵气. The practitioner finds his/her centre/base summoning goodness/spirit of the universe and transfer it to the patients. In Japan, this therapy in commonly used in hospital to care for patients. Patients feel very relax just laying there for an hour. There are several levels of reiki. The senior practitioners can often see the rim (aura) of the person to see if he or she is well.
In my stand as a Christian, I will not be involved in it. God is our ultimate healer. We should be living by God's principle and not conform to the world.
I pray that your husband and you will find victories in Christ. Prayers are powerful. God gives us the privilege be in relationship with Him. We serve the ultimate healer.

Joy: Sorry to hear .. Rest well.. Hugz and kisses...

Horsie and miracles: congrats on success.. Twins are such a miracles and joy!!! My prayers are for twins too.. But I leave it to our Father for he has planned all for us...

Update: Finally schedule for KKH IVF for aug cycle.. Thats the fastest.. Havent see the doc.. So dunno who will i be given..
Can i request for doc..??
Was busy trying to move back to my parents place as we are renting our house.. Hopefully by 2 weeks everything can settle and then i can concentrate on baby making...

Hi all

I have done my ET on 18 Jun 2012. Have been experiencing menstrual cramps since then. Tomorrow I will be doing my HCG test but now I am having bleeding. I am very worried ... it might not be a good sign.. can anyone enlighten me?

Sun moon, have you tested on your own? I learnt from sisters on another thread that if you are bleeding before blood test, you might want to go back to your hospital to get extra support to stop bleeding.

Hi Miracle (my_miracle),
Just wondering, how are you eating so far? I have been eating for almost every 3 hours. 4 - 5 meals a day till I feel so exhausted from eating, yet if I don't eat, I can't even sleep at night.. Am wondering is that the sign for twins? I feel I am just over eating already...

Hi horsie, don't worry. I'm also eating alot all the time. Mine's every 2-3 hours that I will feel hungry. But whenever I feel hungry in between my major meals, (breakfast, lunch and dinner) i snack on biscuits or milk or juices. I have been doing a lot of reading and a few books said that for twin pregnancy, the weight gain before 20 weeks is very important. We should gain the bulk of our weight before 20 weeks so that our babies won't go into preterm labour. I also feel like I'm overeating, but my weight gain is not too much so I think what I'm doing now is ok.
happy.gif
Hm.. Is your edd in feb? You can join us at 2013 mtb feb thread and then join us in fb if you like.
happy.gif

Hi Miracle (my_miracle),
Mine is in between major meals is also major meals. Like I ate chicken rice at 11.30am, at 2.30pm, I ate a bowl of noodles. Then dinner then supper maggi mee. So is neither of the small snacks kind. That's why I feel like I am overeating too much till the extent that I feel so tired and exhausted from eating yet I am still hungry... Will join the 2013 mtb thread. Where about on FB?

Hi horsie, join us on the feb thread and there will be email address for you to add to ur fb and then you can request to be added to the secret grp.

Anyway, it seems like you have a good appetite! But I guess it's normal, only if your weight gain is too much then you gotta watch the food you eat. But I won't worry la, because you are feeding 3 little ones and your body must be hard at work!

Miracle and Horsie
Eat more fruits eg apples... And drink more water .. if you go on a junk food galore it's not good for your health..
Keep well cos having twins are not eAsy and pray over their healthy development and they will stay in the womb till almost full term.

Halo sisters,

Just wanna pop by and share my joy. I am testes positive today!! PTL for his wonderful blessing, and may our good GOD continue to bless us all!

For sisters who are preggie now, pray that our Lord will watch over us during the full 9 months till childbirth.

For sisters who are cycling soon or in 2ww, pray that our Lord will grant you peace throughout the cycle, and that we will be blessed with our bundle of joy soon!

Hi Joyfully, congrats again! God is so good to you, ask n you will be given.
kao_smile.gif

Saw your high reading, possibility of twins? I remember u wanted twins, rite?

Actually, I also yearn for twins - identical twins to be exact cos I always find identical twins very cute!
kao_sticktongue.gif

Back