Christian ivf mums or mums to be

Jning, our God is indeed a great!
happy.gif

Frankly, I am not too sure if the reading means twins. Though I am hoping for twins.
happy.gif

Sunny And red velvet
xie xie ni men
happy.gif
...i'll try to continuing keeping my faith in HIM..sometimes it's really hard though!!

Congrats all recently BFPed sisters!
happy.gif

Chrisl, I understand how you feel. After this ivf cycle, I can totally empathized with sisters here who have waiting for their child to be borned. It is very hard indeed. As for your husband, I am sure God will refresh him and give him breakthroughs. You have to continue to believe in God's sovereignty. Every good gift comes from the Lord and I am very sure in His time, He will give you the best gift you ever desire.
happy.gif
Press on my dear sister! Let's press on together.

ChrisL, we are on a tough journey. Many times, I also feel anxious and fearful. Just 2 days ago, I lapsed into fears that even makes me wonder how can I will cling on to the promises God has given me. Then I realized that we can cling onto His promises because of who He is - God is faithful, God is kind, God is our loving Abba Father who loves us so much that He sent His only begotten son to die for us. Because God is such a Being, we can trust Him and cling onto Him and His promises.

Let"s continue to cling onto Him no matter what. He will Carry us through.

Joyfully! Congrats sister! I'm so happy for you and now you're just another gd example of how faithful our God is with His promises. Praise God! Have a smooth pregnancy ahead.

RedVelvet, how r u? Thinking of u, sister!

Like Dory in "Nemo" always says, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming ..." So let us also just keep hoping, just keep believing, just keep trusting our Lord Jesus.

Luv ya, sister!

Sisters, just sharing a meaningful reminder I came across this morning:

Happy moments, Praise God
Difficult moments, Seek God
Quiet moments, Worship God
Painful moments, Trust God
Every Moment, Thank God

kao_love.gif

Congrats Joyfully!
happy.gif
God is good and with us all the time! Saw your sharing in the IVF thread and realised we are from the same church! Are you at LET or LEW?

Rest well as your journey to motherhood has just began. GBU!

Miracle and sunny, thanks so much for your well wishes!
happy.gif

Sunny, I'm from LET. How about u?
happy.gif

Jning, thanks for your sharing! Very true indeed!

Joyfully, i m usually LET but recent months decided to go LEW for miracle services as didnt want to bump into relatives asking what we need MS for.
happy.gif

Praise God to all mommies to be. Miracle and Horsie, welcome to the twin club. Carrying two is tough. Do rest well. If you need to know more about twin pregnancy, I am sure my wife is more than happy to share. Just pm me and I will pass you her contact.

Hi twinpapa, could you ask your wife to share some of the struggles she faced while being pregnant with twins? And did she have any special diet?

Thanks for sharing!

Hi twinPaPa (man_in_the_house),
So did the babies need to be hospitalise? If so, how many days? Your wife give birth naturally or? Can advice what happen that lead to the delivery?

Coz my case will be special, I am going for cervix stitch, so I want to know what else I need to take note of since twins is a different thing all together...

She had tons of struggles. I will just write in point forms here:
1. She almost lost them at week 6. Had massive bleeding. We guess it was a result of her doing housework. Was ordered to have 6 weeks of bedrest. So, ladies, please rest well. Don't be gungho even though u feel u are ok.
2. Because of the threatened miscarriage, she had a blood clot in her uterus which poise a threat to babies. 3. Oscar test revealed one of the twins is high risk for Down. But we decided not to proceed for other test but to trust God. 4. It was during the near miscarriage that we found out she has a very rare antibody in her. Found out later that it won't harm babies. Thank God. 5. She ate a lot and hence put on lots of weight very quickly. Babies were considered big for their stages. As a result, it was very tough on her. At 20 plus week, she looks like 35 weeks pregnant. Heavy, panting, tired, hard to sleep are daily affairs. 6. Was told that our boy descended and engaged at week 29. Told by gynae to do voluntary bed rest. 7. Babies decided they want to see the world early. There came the show at week 31 and out they come. Not sure if they were too heavy to make the mind think that it is time to deliver. One was at 2.07kg and the other at 1.84kg. Considered quite heavy for 31 weeks.
Babies stayed in NICU and special care for 3 weeks before they were discharged. Thank God for His protection and the prayers of some sisters here in this forum.

Miracle, no special diet. She ate almost everything as she was blessed with no morning sickness. She ate lots of fish. But I make sure she stays away from coffee/tea, cold type of Vege etc.

We continue to give thanks for our two miracle babies.

Hi Miracle (my_miracle),
Thanks for adding to my blog. I need to bed rest soon coz I need to do a cervix stitch mid august. So it just mean more rest for me. Also for our case, I think the best option is bed rest to ensure babies can stay till at least near full term.. So all the best to you too..

Twinpapa, thank you so much for sharing. I told babies we have 3 major milestones to clear. 1. 12 weeks. We'll be happy to get there. 2. 24 weeks. That's when they will be viable. 3. 36 weeks if babies can. Let's hope we make to these milestones.
happy.gif

I was initially worried because i suddenly didn't have any morning sickness, but I have decided not to worry and leave it to God.

Horsie, I have actually quit my job when I went thru ivf, so now am always at home and will occasionally go out for short walks when I feel bored. Hopefully the rest pays off. I give thanks to God everyday for being able to be pregnant and have supportive people like you guys in my life. So thank you and God bless!

Miracle: no morning sickness is great. My wife had non throughout the pregnancy, her appetite was super good. Rest at home is great. Start putting nice happy babies pics in room. It is important to stay happy.

Hi Miracle (my_miracle),
We should meet up to exchange more? I am self employed so weekday is fine. Where are you located? I am in amk.

Hi Sisters in Christ, greetings! For sisters who are TCCing, don't give up. As long as we are still having our monthly cycle, let's persist on!

Thank you heavenly Father that you have given us your son who die on the cross to bear all our sins so that we have the eternal hope in Christ. Lord, we humble ourselves today to you to ask for your blessings and grace upon our lives, health, ministry and work. Help us to be always on our bended knees to hear you and lean on to you closely.

Lord, we come to you as children of God to ask for a child/ children. Lord, you are a compassionate and giving God. You are also the healer of our souls, bodies, sicknesses and diseases. You always desire to heal. Lord, we pray for health and miracle during this ovulation cycle. We pray that Lord you will increase our husband’s sperm count to the ideal amount for conception. You will replace the abnormal sperms to be normal and healthy sperms and help the sperms to receive the nutrients effectively.

Lord, please heal and open our womb to receive conception. Lord, regulate the ovaries so that both ovaries will have a fair chance to ovulate every month. Unblock both fallopian tubes for effective delivery of the egg/eggs to meet the healthy sperm/sperms and to conceive and be pregnant. Despite what the medical doctors said about our womb, we believe that Lord, you are still the Lord of the impossible. We pray for good, healthy and conducive uterus environment for the baby to attach itself to.

We pray for good solid attachment of our baby to the uterine wall (not in the fallopian tubes), and for our baby to grow perfectly, to be nourished, and protected for the full nine months (40 weeks) and to be kept from all harms.

Take captive of our negative thoughts and help us to think positively while we take on this fertility journey. Give us peace. Lord, we wait for our miracle in fear and reverence knowing that you will bless us in Your perfect time. We ask this in Jesus’ most precious name. Amen.

Hi sisters,

I'm new in this thread but not this forum. So hello to all of you here!

I have been trying to conceive no. 3 for 2+ years now to no avail. Went on 2 rounds of IVF at KKH and both times also failed badly. 1st round no fertilisation, second round only 1 embryo.. I am going for second opinion with Dr Ng Soon Chye soon. Not giving up so soon...

I am on leave the last 2 days so stayed home and re-read Jackie Mize's book on supernatural childbirth. Have to say I am much encouraged..having had my faith dwindled to the lowest levels in the last few months. I am glad God meets us at our faith level..otherwise I will never match up : )

Hi ladies, had been lazy and haven't been logging in for a while. How have you guys been?

Horsie, I would love to meet up with you whenever you are available. Will pm you my contact and you can msg me to arrange.

Hopeing all of you here are still keeping your faith and pressing on!

God is good, all the time! And all the time, God is good! I just want to share my testimony – I’m feeling overwhelmed as I’m typing this out.

I had my 1st fresh IVF in Oct 2009 - 8 eggs retrieved but only 3 were fertilized through ICSI. Embryologist didn’t sound hopeful and my heart sank. Went to church on Sunday and prayed – I envisioned God laying hands on the embryos in the lab – the embryos were in petri dishes, arranged like Mickey’s head. After service, hubby told me God spoke to him and gave him a vision – exactly what I envisioned God to be doing! Day of transfer came and I received the call from embryologist telling me that all 3 embryos did very well – 8, 10, 12 cells, all very good grades, either 1 or 1/2. I cried upon hearing that! We transferred 2 and my daughter is now 2 years old. I’ve posted about this more than 2 years ago but it is still very fresh in my mind.

I recently did a natural FET with my one remaining embryo. There were some hiccups which made me think that it would be the next cycle but shall not go into that. Anyway, I just got a call from my RE – it’s positive! Yay!

Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God? (John 11:40)

Praise the Lord ICA!!! This thread needs more good news like yours.
happy.gif
Congrats and hope you have a smooth pregnancy ahead.

BTW, you did natural FET? How did you choose natural FET or Medicated FET?

red velvet: Thank you! My RE told me that I could do natural FET as my cycles are regular. Never crossed my mind to do medicated. I only started reading up more on natural vs medicated this cycle and found out that without ovulation, it couldn't be done! Hahaha. But God will make a way, where there seems to be no way - there was one cycle which I didn't ovulate.

Chris: Yes! I promised God that I will tell of His great love and goodness, and to encourage all - He will never forsake nor abandon us.

The Lord has promised good to me
His Word my hope secures

It has been a while since I last posted. So happy to hear of God's miracle works in us. Amen!
For me nt so great news as I hv slapped again with another blow. Gynae suspected I hv diluted tubes at both sides. I hv to run more tests to know the severity of it. My hsg was ok the last 2yrs bk bef I did IVF, really don't kn wat happened? Totally lost, totally end of the world for me. I'm plucking myself up cos I kn god is with me, god nv want to c his children cry or be upset. I believe when we are crushed to the lowest point I will emerged stronger! I just hv to keep holding on to God's words. Can anyone reco me a gd gynae in kk? My this gynae is fr pte practice and she advice me to go kk first since my hsg is done by them n I still hv bal embroys. Appreciate any advice! Thxs!

ica - praise the Lord! I'm going for medicated FET in Nov & entrusting God that all my embbies will survive the thaw!!

PTL Ica! Thanks for your sharing! Congrats to having a 2nd little one on the way!

Amazing Grace, hugs. At least the issue suspected is detected, there is a chance to treat it and after that you can still try. So in a way its a blessing you know now than if you had gone on to more cycles of ivf without knowing. God wont give you more than what you can bear. Take little steps and pray for him to walk with you. My journey has been so so so turbulent too, if not for God, i wouldnt have hang on till today.

Unfortunately, all the good docs i know have left KKH. If ivf, the next better doc would be Dr Sadhana or Dr Tan Heng Hao. If you want to try KKH, maybe start with them then get their referral to investigate your tube issues?

Thanks sunny. Can't really bring myself to face one issue aft the next. Cant imagine my desires seems to be beyond my reach? Everyone seems to be "concern" n ask y we still do nt want to hv a bb? Im very bothered even thou my Hubby ask me nt to be bothered by them cos this issue is nt something we can solve on our own. I ask God y is he so cruel to us? All we pray for is jus a child to complete this family? Y do we lv children so much n we hv none? Y do I hv to delt with blow aft blow. Really too exhausted in this journey, I feel like giving up. Ytdy when I saw my bb niece, I cried. The dream to hold my own children seems so far. Looking at their innocence smile n god wonderful creation I felt so sad abt my own plight. Sorry for ranting cos I really need an avenue to vent.

I call up kk to book appt with dr sahanna but hv to wait till end of the mth. Think my situation can't really wait. Does anybody hv Dr Loh's contact or charges to share?

Hi Sisters of Christ,
Going to start my IVF tomolo.
Really excited and also scared..
The needle look so long.. and praise all of you who endured it..
Thanks to our heavenly father that I didn't have to queue too long for IVF.. pray cos I'm very very scare of needles..
Hope you can help support me..
Many thanks in advance..

ChrisL, red_velvet and Miracle:

I wanted to share my Reiki healing experience in my TTC journey with you. I don't feel that Reiki has anything to do with witchcraft nor contravenes any religious faith or belief or practices.

I lost my baby boy at 18 weeks and 1 day in March this year. I was desperate to conceive again and decided to give Reiki healing a try.

I went in with an open mind and was pleasantly surprised by the positive effects I experienced. There were several sessions during which I felt so relaxed that I actually fell asleep.

The healing and cleansing sessions helped me come to peace with my loss and deal with a lot of difficult emotions related to my loss. While I don't know if the sessions helped in my physical healing, I believe that it helped me tremendously with my emotional healing.

The Reiki healer, Mdm Valencia Tan, I am seeing is in Singapore, not in the US. I visited some of these US websites that explains Reiki, but I felt that it was somehow different from what I experienced. Mdm Tan is herself Catholic, so I don't feel that using Reiki to help in one's healing goes against the Catholic/Christian faith.

She has many clients who are attempting IVF or trying to conceive after a loss or trying to conceive after several failed IVF attempts. She has examples of successful cases. Of course, Reiki is possibly only one of the contributing factors to the cases of success, but I don't think there is any harm in giving it a try and to keep an open mind. I was very skeptical at first (it does sound like a lot of hocus pocus if you haven't tried it before), but now I really feel that I have benefited from my sessions with her. She genuinely wants to help her clients to conceive and goes above and beyond what one would expect to help us achieve our goal of having a baby.

If anyone is interested in giving Reiki a try, her website can be found here:
http://www.yoga-inn.com/testimonials/

Baby Lang I dunno about your church but my church is against this practice cos we only believe in Jesus to be the healer and the only one who can heal us..maybe you want to pay my church q visit...trinity Christian centre.

My church has miracle and deliverance services to help us cope with our pain and loss.. And Jesuswas. Always brought to the scene of the pain n to feel His love and assurance! I was devastated when dr. Diagnosed my son as 100 ASD but I prayed n God has reminded me if psalm 139 and no matter what my son is fearfully and wonderfully made!

HI all, I lost my twin boys again at 21weeks 2 days. This time confirmed is cervix incompetence despite I stitch already. Any recommendation? I do not want to jump into pregnancy again without a good plan or solution for it. See feliciatan22.com

Horsie, I think bed rest is the best solution. My colleague's wife also bed rest for the entire pregnancy. My sis' friend also liddat. Even go up to toilet to pee, she would bleed. So, she bed rest the entire pregnancy.

Hi ladies..

I'm new here.. Thinking of getting the book Supernatural Birth by jackie mize.. Am i able to get it at local bookstores like kinokuniya, or is it only available on online stores like amazon? I don't mind 2nd hand too.. TIA!

Horsie,

So sorry for your loss.. Hugs.. I can imagine how you must bevfeeling.. Stay strong k..

Hi Horsie,

I happen to browse your blog today, and was so sorry to learn of your loss. Hugs. Please take care.

There was a sister, Vac, on the other thread who has undergone 3 rounds of mid term mc. For her current pregnancy, she is seeing a dr at the recurrent miscarriage clinic. Her loss are both at week22 and one at wk 18. But she has managed to cross over 30wk now.

Please see the thread below:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/22127.html?1349454702

Maybe you can check with her. Hope the above info helps.

Back