Choa chu kang mummy club

Hi Chicken Little,

I was there on 31/08, did see the shop selling some battery operated ones, though there is not many selection.

May be they stop selling oredi or sold out, since it is almost 2 weeks since i m there. :D

no problem hwee, yes, i bought the doreamon one. decided go so far, i buy more. bought a hello kitty one for my niece, a mickey mouse one for my friend's gal, a doraemon one for my gal. I bought some paper ones also.

Hi Meow,

I have checked with my Colleague. The dentist which she brought her son was from NTUC Denticare Jurong Point.

But, she also informed me that the Dentist has already left that clinic. Do not know which dental clinic he is with now.

Sorry, cannot give more information liao

Gemini
Seems like a good harvest....
happy.gif
i'm letting my girl play wif what she had for last yr...hee hee.... bad mummy...:p

serene
yesterday i called, they said currently not enough student to open a class. the person picked up the phone like don't know anything. i ask what the kids would be learning during the class, she gave me very vague answer. when i asked about teacher's qualification, she can't give me the exact answer, too...

meow
i brought my gal to visit a dentist at bt batok. the dentist only managed to clean her 2 teeth, after rinsing, she refused to open the mouth anymore. haha... he charged me $25. for adult, he charged $50. i think should be quite reasonable price? his schedule always very packed. you can call: 68996609, doc lee.

sunny, serene
oh, is it? when i called them the last time, they didn't mention that they dun have enuf students wor. but if you are thinking of the little notes, the kids learn keyboard. Its a 2 yrs course and its parent accompanied.

hello everyone,

been really a chaotic week due to the financial turmoil. Was busy for the week, got to reach office earlier and knockoff late. on standby at home somemore... haiz, no time for my gal since the beginning of the week. Anyone else also affected?

Gemini
Your side not affected right? that barclays huh! now then say wan to buy lehman.... make the money mkt topsy turvy now.....

if you need help with your bb, let me know...
happy.gif

i intend to enrol axler
coz if bring him to the one at woodlands then need to drive or take mrt
so now yt got then better loh

Meow, hwee

ya, coz of the financial mkt lor, last week working more than 12 hours daily, back home at 11 pm, then back to office at 8 am...

hwee

thanks for the offer. My gal came down with flu again, me super stress now. Brought her to Chinses sinseh plu her regular PD. Hopefully she recover fast. Think me going bonkas.. working late today again
sad.gif

Hi all!

Long time didn't login to CCK mummy club..how is everybody???

today is quite cooling yeah...but it was heavy rain in this morning when rushing to work..aiks..

Anybody going to the children Day party on this Saturday nite? last weekend wanted to buy the ticket for my gal but unfortunately all tickets sold out...when my gal heard the aunty said no more tickets, all sold out..i can see her tears in her eyes...aiks...

i went to the yamaha at limbang
they ask me to fill up the form for the little notes leh
they say alot ppl interested just that they dun have a teacher currently

oh CL...my gal is 4 yrs old ..aiks..

Hi serene...i intend to bring my gal to attend piano class next yr..so it mean has to fill up the form for waiting list now??.. what class you inquired?

Gemini
personally i prefer to leave at childcare nearer my work place cos you need to pick up your child before 7pm. In case you get caught up in the office, you can still pick her up and go back to office. if not, how to reach cck b4 7pm?

last time i put my girl in a childcare in the building next to my office. only setback is childcare around town is more expensive.

hwee

thanks. was thinking of that but as i dun drive, i need to get to work via mrt. very crowded in the morning leh, and on days i'm not well, still must bring her all the way... there's one near my office which is quite good.

if put at cck, i can get my auntie to pick her up after work.

same as Gemini, i also prefer to 'deposit' my kid near my house rather than workplace.
just in case if i m sick and i need a rest, i can still send him to cc.
and i agreed nowaday the train is super crowded!! it'll be tiring for mom and the kid as well.

Gemini
i see your point now. the part on mrt no choice one lor. last time my girl also take train wif me. quite poor thing la, so sleepy yet got to stand and squeeze.

i didn't think abt the part of not feeling well.... :p

if you have help ard cck area, then of course it will be the best option. I have no idea which is good or not tho. guess convenience is another point of consideration. can't be taking a feeder to the interchange to hop onto another feeder to get to the place. i would say either look around the mrt area of yew tee or cck central.

anyone has any comments on the kinderland at cck centre?

Hi,
I am new to this thread. Me also stay in CCK north6
I am looking for babysitter to take care of my 18 mth girl near my house any recommentation please PM me. Thank you.
Cos my babysitter is in Jurong East now and I work in Ubi... That is very far so...no choice need to get a nearer one that is walking distance from my house.

Hi Mocha,
I have one to recommend but is at BLK 453 CCK Ave 4 if the distance is ok for you, I am staying in Nth 6 also. She actually takecare of my son now but I am going to withdraw and send him to CC on 17th Nov since he already turn 30mths.
Let me know if you are interested and you can PM me to know more abt the bb sitter if you are keen.

Hi CutieZayn,

Thank you for your recommentation.
I am looking for nanny that is walking distance from my blk because i am not driving. I stay opp yew tee park. I think blk 453 is too far for me.

hi mummies

i am staying at CCK Drive and would like to know more mummies staying around my place.

anyone staying nearby with year 2004 kids? my elder son is year 2004 and younger son is year 2008

Gemini
my son is with The learning ladder, its Nursery is very good but its kindergarten does not focus much on academic, so i am pulling him out to Columbia at Jurong East. The other better childcare at CCK i know is Wharton @ CCK Sport complex but i don't like its environment, no window :p. if u don't mind its environment, it is a good childcare where u can stay till K2. if i did not get a vacancy at Columbia, i will go Wharton ;)

Mocha
I am also staying opposit yew tee park. I could not find any nanny thus i got a maid to look after my 5months plus baby
sad.gif
no choice

Hi Jo,
I just find one who's stay at 548 which is quite near my place so i already comfirm to let her take care of my baby girl.

My friends told me to post ad at the letter box or lift lobby, they say it was very effective. I did not do it cos i find this nanny through agent.

It's quite X, i wonder is it the market rate to charge for the nanny ??? it cost me $680 per month

hi mocha

wow $680 per month! so ex! i thought market price is about $550? anyway if she is good, then just accept it. does she has any young kids at home?

hi Jo,

Her youngest kid is already study in U. She is currently taking care of a 2 years old boy but this boy is going to childcare nxt year June. So she say she able to help me in taking care of my DD.
I call so many agent and ask and the price is all like tat lor... Haiz i think get a maid is better and cheaper but my DD is too young and no one at home 'look after' the maid then i also worried...

hi Mocha

i understand... my maid is also home alone with my baby.

Oh but your girl is 18months already right? why don't you put her in childcare?

Hi,
Would like to join CCK mum here.
stay here for more than 1 year liao.

is any mum here hav enroll their kids to I can Read enrichment class beside the Lot 1 center there ?

Hi Biji

We have engaged the teacher from I can read @ Carinhill branch to teach my son and his school mates to teach at our place. She told me something like the teacher at Lot1 is pretty new.

Hi Jo,
thanks for the info , how's the charge like if engage the teacher to conduct course at home? or can i have the teacher contact ?

Back