Choa chu kang mummy club

i like to ask what is the usual practice here....to type upper caps for the first letter of each name or we follow the msn format...all small letters

sorry i typed small letters sometimes to save time...

Emily
i dunno too.... i used to use all small too....but now i see their name and nick, i just follow.
happy.gif

personally, i dun mind.
happy.gif

Emily
only this smiley you can physically type : ) together (as in no space) and it will appear. for the rest you have to the help button right on top of this page and see the formatting. they have many emoticons there!
happy.gif
enjoy!

how about we meet for supper on 31 May at cck mrt then decide where to eat.
but not too late lah....wait got no bus or train to go home
9pm ok?
what time do the mummies' kids here sleep?

jacelyn and gemini
i'm very sorry, the cake demo will hv to be postponed....becos i realise i hv to prepare food/logistics for the BBQ so will be very tied up. i will let u know when will be the next demo... probably in 2 weeks time... still no charge
happy.gif

zu, <font color="ff0000">Teck Whye</font> near ur hse. juz walk down no issue. ur gal on BF or formula?

Emily, i was thinking maybe dinner instead
nxt x then arrange supper. wat ur'all think?
my kids usually 9.30am go to bed

Let's vote!

<font color="0000ff">Dinner at LOT 1 on 31st May:</font>
<font color="0000ff">-------------------------------------------</font>
1) Serene

<font color="0000ff">Supper at Lot 1 on 31st May:</font>
<font color="0000ff">------------------------------------------</font>
1)

Let's vote!

Dinner at LOT 1 on 31st May:
-------------------------------------------
1) Serene
2) Emily

Supper at Lot 1 on 31st May:
------------------------------------------
1)

serene, yup. downstairs only. :p
she's now on formula liao.

my kids goes to bed by 8pm-8.30pm.
but hb wont be home till 10.30pm lei.
so dinner is def out for me.
happy.gif

i can join u girls for supper next time if u org.

how to make your baby sleeps early huh? my gal normally sleeps abt 10 plus leh...

by the time i fetch her home from my mum's place, its already 8 plus, sometimes close to 9.

gemini
u have to do it slowly.
cut out all activities and sound, off the lights and make sure other family members dun come into the bedroom to distract her.....u have to be patient in the first few days/weeks....but u hv to be consistent

Pls fill in the sapce where u can attend then we see which have the most votes

1) Serene
2) Emily

1)

Dinner on 30th May
-----------------------------
1)

Supper on 30th May
-------------------------------------
1) Emily

Gemini
just like my boy by the time he gets home its already close to 9. so during weekdays he sleeps at 9+ but during weekends he sleeps earlier like 8+.
happy.gif

1) Serene
2) Emily

1)

Dinner on 30th May
1)

Supper on 30th May
1) Emily
2) hwee

hi all kind mummies in CCK,

need yr advice on the childcare ard here, any good ones to recommend? Can give the address to me. Thanks

Wah supper leh...me can't go...my kids only sleep after 11pm. So no way for me, you gals enjoy.

Emily,
i will try make it to the BBQ
happy.gif

Hwee,
Tiring looking after 2 leh since the men around dunno how to take care of kids except playing with the boy.

1) Serene
2) Emily

1)

Dinner on 30th May
1)

Supper on 30th May
1) Emily
2) hwee
3) caramum

Emily
did i give you my mobile number? we arrange la. where do you work?

Meow
if really cannot then have to bring the kids to meet lor!
happy.gif
i know la, some men cannot be fully trusted with kids sometimes. i think the next 2 weeks i'll also be super tired! :p

Emily
Oh ya, you mentioned b4. looks like lunch maybe a little difficult. Let's try for the supper.
happy.gif

Caramum
are you ok? take care! please please join us for the supper!
happy.gif

hi all, mia a few days coz busy with my hse cleaning
wah regret did not do window grill b4 move in. after 6 yrs with so many furniture really a challenge man!

meow: wei sori hor. how's the BD Bash?

can't join the supper on 30 coz got company dinner at sentosa
nxt x then join ur'all

Emily
me working only half days this and next week. so in case i missed out on any changes on dates and time, pls sms me. thanks!!!
happy.gif

Mummies,

How long do u concieved again after #1? I am so worried now cos i missed my menses already and just delivered on jan 2008. Worse of all now i am so fertile. Will ther be any sides affects if i am concieved again...

jacelyn
6 months break should be enough lah....if u conceive again then just make sure u eat more nutritious food ...but not high calories food

serene and hwee
did u go malaysia during the long weekend that just passed?

Emily
i just came back from Kuantan over the long weekend.
happy.gif

thanks! got your pm on your handphone. think i can't meet at 9pm. 9.30 or 10pm will work better for me. you ladies go ahead first, i'll come by after i settle my stuff.
happy.gif

Emily
if she's not reading this, then i sms her closer to the date and check.

can we fix like 9.30pm? will lot 1 be closed by then? or should we go to yew tee's macdonald's?

Enily, jacelyn
I where got so smart to make cake? I not like Emily leh...
happy.gif
No oven nor mini oven, bread toaster have lah but used twice...keke i buy the cake from swee heng lah, custom made one. Toys i self provide and they jus put in for me. Pretty hor? I also like it very much..gave them a photo and they make but didn't expect they can do so nicely even with cream cos the one i show is made of fondue(right or not ah? those very pretty ones like icing paper?) ..too bad they made my pooh fell down, can't amend so bo bian let it fall on the "grass" patch and peep at the flowers bah....hahaha

Who wants those pretty flowers made of icing ah? I buy intention for them to put on cake, end up they draw with icing....want i let go very cheaply

Emily, Hwee

ok this friday 9.30pm at yew tee mac donald's...we must bring a flower like in the olden days when couple go on dates, so that we can identify each other....whaha

caramum
haha u very funny

sorry i forgot who wanted to find out if the swimming instructor teaches nursery level kids? i hv checked....yes he does

Emily,

My hubby is out of town so i need to be at home look after son. Now i have a big problem! My son dun wan me to feed him milk only want the maid. Yesterday maid was on off day so i feed him he reject milk and water the whole day. He didn't even cry for milk at all. As per normal he smile and play and sleep. At ard 5.30 i try to give him water he drink 70ml tat all. For the whole day only 70ml water. Wen i reached hm at 7pm faster ask the maid to feed him and he gulp down 150ml of milk immediately! HOW??? My boy dun wan me to feed him already.

Emily,

Am now so stressed up over so many issues. Period is due for 6days already. BB dun wan me so feed milk.... Maid and mil issues. I am so lost dunno where to start solving the problem! sigh....

Back