Choa chu kang mummy club

hwee
no problem....but just keep a low profile in case other residents not happy and complain....sometime visitors at the pool get very rowdy, then end up residents complain...but it's very rare lah
yes there is shower facilities...but i'm not sure got soap and shampoo or not...better bring your own

hwee: hahaha eat finish. my mum ask me nxt x do w/o sugar for her. she cant eat too much sweet stuff

hey c when we bring our kid to stadium there swimming leh

Serene,
Wow ur hb can play piano har...Mine can't. That's y he wants to send her for paino lesson.
My hb asked me to do away with the swimming class as he said he can teach wor. Sigh
sad.gif

But my gal really loves her swimming class leh.

Emily,
Ur baking skill not bad har...U do bake cake for event?

Zu,
Wow, ur 2 kids really look like one another other just like Serene and Irene ones. *Envy*

hwee
i contacted pink. when you free? i go collect the cake mold from you. which blk you staying? or mayb we meet up at yew tee/cck mrt st.

nuts
yes i do. jz give me advance notice. price depends on which one u choose ($15 onwards)

hwee
why u so quiet? i hope u r not affected by what i said...i'm not implying u leh...i'm referring to certain visitors that we ever saw in our pool on some occasions

Emily
haha! no la. not affected la. those ppl who wants to stay near the pool must be prepared for noise during peak seasons ma. sigh! but no worries. anyway, not starting yet, will only start towards the sch hols....which is very noisy too! haha!

Serene
but without sugar hor not nice. you try to use those sweeteners, sugar replacement.

sunny
no problem. i'm at blk 513. or if you wan to meet somewhere, me also no problem. you have my number?

Serene/Hwee

you can come by my place for the swim if you dun mind. I'm at home on most weekends
happy.gif

Emily

Is the 18th May baking still on?

nuts

I teach Piano on weekends. Let me know if you are interested.

yen, yah he know how to play piano
my hse only got keyboard no piano leh

hwee: i already put not much sugar liao
but she prefer dun1
hmm...i tink i use honey the nxt round hahahaha

Wow, so active here...

Zu,
i was at teck whye(FIL place) for monday and tues. Took leave to look after them. Not easy leh, very tired.

Emily/zu
yeah i went again to the sales. Bought some more toys. Yeah my house all pack with toys. Better get nutts to carry her tigger home, no space liao

Nutts,
when you free ah? Tomolo? You havent reply my sms did you?

Emily,
18th sun ah? I try ok? Time leh? My ah boy 1st BD on 17th mah :p

Gemini
Thanks for the invitation.
happy.gif
will let you know.
happy.gif
thanks!!!

Serene
you try and let me know the result if you use honey.

meoa, yah la u.. i always see u shopping for toys. go toys warehouse sale lar.. haha. cn imagine yr house also become toy warehouse. :p wat happen to sheryl and daryl? are they ok?

meow
u hv how many kids? if planning for some more kids means will have more toys in future. i have 3 kids, so hv accumulated a lot of toys, CDs, books, clothing etc. i still hv some unopened toys in the cupboard

Zu,
nothing wrong with them lah, my parents go overseas so no one take care of them hence i need to take leave ah.

Emily,
i only have 2...1 boy & 1 gal. Jus nice liao, so stop at 2...follow campaign for SG many years back to prevent over population hee

hi all
i have actually booked a BBQ pit on the 18 May (5 - 10 pm) since the following monday is a holiday. do u all want to come and have some chit-chatting and makan session. it will be potluck kind of thing. mummies can let their kids swim in the pool which is near the BBQ pit.
i can do a pandan chiffon cake demo b4 that.... free of charge

Emily
i dun use any artificial stuff or chemicals too. my mum is a cancer patient, so those stuff are no no. and all my bakewares are stainless steel if my mum is eating them. for my kids, i sometimes use those kitty silicon ware.
happy.gif

have to give the BBQ a miss. going to Kuantan over that long weekend. enjoy yourselves!

Serene
haha! i'm still making bread almost daily. haha! its a bit difficult with kids but i normally do it after they sleep. hee hee....

Meow
so how's your stay at home life? i'll be doing that soon when my mil goes for her holidays from end of next week onwards....

now s'pore gov giving baby bonus leh...why not haha...i din enjoy baby bonus 4 my 2 girls..thankfully 3rd one hv...when they have grown older....u will realise 2 or 3 is not many....

Hi mummies,

Can i join the thread. I am a new mummy staying at yew tee area. My son had just turned 4 months.

Emily,

I saw that you will having a chiffon cake demo. Can i go over to learn from you? Cos i had nv make a successful chiffon cake!

hwee, wah so supper on. after coax the kids to bed, veri late already
hhmm...........c how. but if really want nbr 3 that will be 3 or 4 yrs later
now cant take it

Serene
my personal experience is that after a while when the kids are older, senang liao, dun wan to start all over again. so hor, if the gap not too big, one shot suffer and bring them all up. like me, start all over again including buying all the things again. sigh!

so supper when?

welcome Jacelyn!

Emily
the coffee shop at cck central there next to the bus interchange is operating 24 hrs. then quite popular one. if i want food at night i'll go there.

Emily

got your PM.

Wow , supper, me still on diet leh. Emily, you see my tummy still quite big hor?

Hwee

Whats the gap for your kids? My hubby keep wanting no 2 now but my gal only 6 months old.

Gemini
yr gal only 6 mths old you complain yr tummy big. mine already 17mths old lor, you shud see mine. hee hee.....

my #1 is 6 yrs old and #2 is 17mths. they are 4.5yrs apart.

its not a bad idea to just once and for all quickly get pregnant, gie birth then concentrate on losing weight later on. depends on individual also, once you feel you have recovered from yr previous pregnancy, you can get preggy anytime. i know ppl who give birth twice in a yr, once in Jan then one more in Dec within the same yr.

Gemini,

At least ur gal 6 months liao. My boy just turn 4 months my HB already wan to have #2 liao!!! *Faintz* I told him pls give me a break at least till the end of the yr lar....

Hwee,
CCk coffee shop the carrot cake (Black) is nice... I always crave for tat wen i am preggie.

arrange 1 of the fri nite for supper lah
23rd & 30th nite i can't ;o(
or 31st may?

aiyo, i find after give birth to nbr 2, the tummy will be quite difficult to regain shape loh
it take long time loh

Jacelyn
for men they didn't go thru ma, so sometimes they dun understand. want kids almost instantly.

they have the black carrot cake? let me go see....i like that!

Back