Choa chu kang mummy club

Sunny,

Here is the details:

Centre Name: PRINCE SIDDHATTHA CHILD CARE CENTRE
Centre Address : 215, BUKIT BATOK STREET 21, #01 - 343, SINGAPORE 650215
Contact No. 6569 6912

Hi mummies,

I have 15% discount off Disney coupon any show category (expect VIP) which include Science Centre admission worth S$6/-.
(Science Centre admission valid till 31 Dec 07)

This 15% discount off coupon valid till 25 Nov 07.

Anyone interested?

anyone place your child in Sunny Cove at limbang Shopping Centre.

Need to find out how is the centre there. Thinking of putting my kids there.

Hi Margaret,
Am interested to have the Disney Show ticket. Do you mean u r Science centre member? So must meet up for purchase right?

BTW, am looking for CCK mummies having Maybank Credit card, cos is 20% discount. Any one can meet me in Lot 1 for the purchase?? TIA

Hi Worry_mum,

All u need is to present the voucher when you present it to the Sistic when r purchasing the Disney ticket. Once u present u are entitled for the Science Centre Admission. This is what it's stated on the voucher. For more info, need to ask the Sistic saleperson.

I'm not the member of the Science Centre.

If interested, can arrange for meetup.

nutts
thanks! will find time to go there take a look.
happy.gif

margaret
i went there to take a look before. personally, don't quite like it. 'cos it seems very crowded, and it's an open concept instead of classroom based. the only plus point to me is the non-aircon environment.
there's a thread in this forum relating to this childcare center, seems that the parents are quite happy with this centre.

Margaret
I went there before too when I was shopping around for my elder daughter.

I look at the food i dun like then I see the teacher more like nanny looking auntie then I xian already.

Meow, Nutts
Nice meet you at Meow place yday. Hope Sheryl likes the hat

CL
at that time when you went there, did the kids wear uniform?
when i went there, i saw those toddlers not wearing uniform, then i asked the in-charge why. She told me 'cos no size for those small size kids. then i went to the kindergarten group, those kids who are bigger size also not wearing uniform, too....
i am ok with kids not wearing uniform lah. but the in-charge seems doesn't know what's happening...

Sunny
Yes and every morning I saw those also in school uniform. Depends on what time you go, I think after bath, they don't wear back the same uniform mah.

Charmaine's childcare oso no uniform ha ha because pple feedback their uniform ugly. Ha ha so outing it is just yellow tee lor

Serene
Not playgroup , it is childcare leh. Need to put him somewhere to start learning. Now only go mama, dadi, close, some very simple words only

Hi Margaret,
Have PM you. Hope to received your call soon. My Mum stay Ave 4, If convenience, I can meet you at Lot 1, if not, I may go and pick it up from you. Thanks in advance.

HI magaret tan
I went to the child care at limbang b4,tel u hor the moment i step in i tel myself cfrm wont consider there cos so warm n hot wor.when i step in i tot i enter a v stuffy kopi shop wor...

Serene
Thx my #2 fine v notti hhehe...
Meow
U r alway so helpful n gt so many lobang u make an effort to type out all the coupons u hv wor...Thx you meow...

Meow, ya lor. Everyday so tired so been napping out w Adam in the day. No tym to surf also. Now cnt afford to sleep in the day else at nite insomnia. :p
Cnt wait to pop. Very uncomfy at nite. I'm due in Xmas. So a whle more. Its a gal this tym.

When did Lyn_Baby gave birth? hehe.. I MIA so long. Din even chk email. Miss all the invites to 1st month celebration. Sorie yar. :p

CL: wah so young. me still she bu de enrol axler yet
only intend to let him go wkend playgrp

Lyn_bb: gd to hear everything smooth at ur end
so ur gal got help up & she got sayang bb?

zu: coz u mia too long liao lah.
wei so ah boy ah?? wah christmas ah. hmm....a great christmas gift for u & ur family man!

lyn_bb
the way you describe the childcare centre is so funny. haha.... ya, same as you, i won't enrol my gal there even though my mil just stay at the blk opposite limbang.

serene
if not because i wanna let my quiet gal to gain social skill and lighten my mil's burden in taking care of 2, i won't consider the childcare choice.... 'cos like you... bu she de.
when do you plan to let axler start playgroup? how abt childcare?

serene
Ya my val love #2 so much tt she dun allow any relatives to carry bb during the full mth shower wor.

Sunny
V funny ar hehe bt tt the 1st impression to me leh, my hb also tink so...

actually it gd to let kids go sch earlier they will learn to b independent. I m those quite heartless mum wor hehe bt smetime also 'bu she de" but wan her to learn survival skill hehe...
I was thinking to let val go shichida method class everywkend.

lyn baby
how you 'phycho' your gal to love #2 so much har? will she get jealous if you carry or attend to #2?
shicida? heard quite ex. how much har?

zu: wah so ur wish come true. adam will have a sis soon hurray

sunny: yah loh. mayb i too comfortable with my nanny liao

lyn_bb: my axler also. He rather let mei mei bully him & wont hit or scold her loh

Sunny
the class is $750 per term, i might put both my kids to attend the class from 3 mth can strt to attent le.
when i deliver my #2 i bot a gift n told her it from her mei mei n when i preggie til now i kp telling her she is jie jie n her responsibility is like me as a mummy when mei mei cry must attend to her sing song for her,when mei mei hungry n i m bz she must feed mei mei.
I put bb on the rocker n let her feed bb de wor.when she finish she will say mummy mei mei full le u cum n burp her hehe...
i will praise her when she is a gd sister as she like pple to praise her. in the meantime when she is notti i will tel her u cant do tis what if mei mei learn from all the bad habit from u how.but at time i will feel i neglect my #1...
Cos she is only 2yrs old n i kp stressing her...

Serene
ya lor i also feel tt #2 will bully #1 in future...
hehehe cute hor when see them sayang #2...

lyn bb
i c i c... i got few friends are opposite to you. they think that they neglect #2 'cos their #1 are so jealous at #2 and don't let mummy play with #2.

Nutts and other mummies,

The chinese teachers that Charmaine is having now will likely be doing a open house at my place on Sat 3 - 5 pm for the chinese books she bring in from China. Let me know if you are interested.

Lyn_BB: wah sweet of Val. My axler also veri seet loh hehehe
yah my gal nxt time sure bully my boy one loh. she like xiao la jiao
veri fierce gal.

sunny: i'm one of them. i feel i give more attention to axler than rslier

CL, just now go bras basha buy wat???

Lyn,Serene
So envy lor. Charmaine now kenna bully by aden start to retaliate liao. Not so sweet anymore.

Serene
Ha ha just now I see you like seeing a big Axler in long hair walking towards me. Ha ha. I always roam around the children bookstore or art fren during lunch one. Next tim must lunch together leh

CL,

Nice meeting u on Sun too. Maybe will drop by your palce as want to see the chinese teacher too. Kee Kee
happy.gif

Can sms me your contact again as I lost my hp when I am on biz trip. All contacts are gone.

Hi Sunny,
For the CC that I have mentioned earlier, you got to go fast as understand that there might put u on wait list.

Nutts, not going the holiday prog le.. Eilena called and its in the morning... Vel in sch leh.. :p

Shall we have a xmas party for the kids.. :D Im looking forward to it...

CL: wat chinese books? for how old?

CL, wat chinese book?

Ling: chrismas i got prog liao. got guest coming my hse

this wkend 1 2 go cow farm say sun 2.30pm?
interested let me know via sms
me not in office later

xmas party but not on xmas day la.. actual day I have party with my family members :D so how mummies??

I wana go farm!!! but tis sunday cannot leh.. sobx... miss it again..

hmm, Ling and Lyn baby same person of different ? Both the gal call Vel ?

Ling, Serene
The books are readers or activity books for kids age 0 - 6.

Just went to book fair most of her books she has book fair dun have. Her books are cheaper than the book fair even after discount.

CL: haha.. different person..

Ling - Velda (Vel for short)

Lyn_BB - I tink its Valerie (Val for short)

btw, you only have chinese books?? :p

Ling,

Ya i only have chinese books because it is from the chinese teacher teaching charmaine.

English books can go to the bras basah book fair starts today till 25 Nov

Me not going cow farm....this sun got wedding dinner to attend from FIL side

CL,
Till now you still dunno who is Ling and LynBB ah?? You ah!!!

Back