Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Can i find out if there is any "rule" that an organiser must split the vpost charges across the sprees organised? i noticed there are many sprees organised by a same person. suppose she organised 4 concurrent sprees, these sprees can share the base cost of vpost ie $12.99. any expert BP organiser would know that. If there is no 'rule' or verfication, then actually the person can 'earn' 4*12.99 = $50ish, not forgetting the higher exchange rates..

i hope Cl will look into it.. mummies who pool together can save more.

Hi wonder,
if you are wondering if base charge for my Sprees are shared,
Yes, they are.
happy.gif

wonder,
But pls be informed that if orders from the same merchant reached vpost together
& purchased amount is more than SG$400,
Spree Organiser have to pay 5% GST.

Hi CL,
I was wondering if it'll help reduce the wrong post by adding a Announcement or Information Thread @ the top of various "tree" branch so that users know what to-do & not to-do. Some basic rules and regulations of that particular tree of thread, eg no selling fake pdt, counterfeit pdt, no BP in WTS, no brand new pdt sellers in WTS, etc etc ...

Just my thoughts ...

i was thinking that there's no rule (at least not obvious to me) that says you can't go around the forum to invite ppl to take part in your bulk purchase to make it successful....?

invitation to join spree is possible, but not flooding the thread. I do invite ppl to join my sprees too, but i email them and pm those related ppl
happy.gif

Ppl sending me emails on their products when I did not ask for it, is spamming. They are also running a legal biz but it's still spamming.

Anyway just highlighting to the mods, let the mods decide.

Thanks Carole....
happy.gif

Hi all,

We strongly discourage posting of multiple similar messages in the forum. Regardless if the originator is an advertiser or paid BP organiser, it is still strongly discouraged as the forum would become messy and disorganised. It is also stated in the "Terms of Use" section 4a.xiii and 4d.

All the copies of the messages have been removed. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

JaredMami,

Ya, that's is a smart move too. Put in the thread as testing for response. But interested parties can still PM her to order..Hmmm

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,
2 ladies have posted their items for sale under WTB section. They can't post in WTS because they are new members. What do you suggest they do ?

Back