Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Sigh.. the bully after getting her refund, still post scarcatic wordings in the thread...
sad.gif
Shake head... some people just cannot be more understanding..
sad.gif

Mona,

Yes, the bully still try to add fire even after getting the funds, I just wonder she is too free, want to bully a widow. These type of member should be suspended. Hope all the organizers black list her. !!!

gt (ahtan),
I was following that thread as silent reader and think what you did was rightful! end the whole attack cos it only hurts further.

ZN/Mona,
think we are not organizer nor spreeists so we can never understand the emotions/upset what those spreeists experienced before - you/me won't know if any1 ever encounter an organizer who MIA with one's hardearned money like HALOBaby case.
If you had been following the thread, you should have read that many spreeists intend to have those as new year clothes for their kids. Put ourselves in the spreeists' shoes - I will feel bad not being able to accomplish what I want as a mommy for my kids for new year.
As for tikumum, she has my sympathy but I believe she'll meet a lot of nice mommies to help her and 'grow' from this incident.

I think we should this whole incident end here ... no need to strike further sparks cos afterall we are 3rd parties.

Let's keep this thread and forum 'clean' with relevant information which Chin Leng should take note
happy.gif
see you around in SMH!

MikerDeMa,
Yap, but when compared to death... one should know to be more considerate and after getting what they want, no need to rub more salt.
sad.gif

Yes, luckily still got lots of nice mommies helping her.
happy.gif

advert: on march thread.

Babiesgrowup (babiesgrowup)
Username: babiesgrowup

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:43 am:       
Hi mummies,

interested to try out premium high quality cloth diapers?
They defintely save $$ in long run,no more diaper rash and faster potty training!!

Popular US brands avail: happy heinys,bumgenius,fuzzi bunz,blueberry etc!

Check out bundle deals in http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4504219.html?1284705814

In the case of tikumon, i have learned one thing (even thought i didnt join her spree).. better dont join those sprees with one organiser who open up so many sprees.. how can a mother handle so many batches on top of family, work commitment? things will sure go wrong...

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Chin Leng,

It is stated clearly at the top of WTS that the followings are not allowed;

<font color="0000ff">1. Selling of ready stocks, excess stocks and pre-orders
2. Organising Sprees and BPs
3. Referral Marketing
4. Advertising
5. Selling of replicas
6. Test Response threads
7. Spamming
8. Flamming</font>

A quick browse that there are plenty of thread violating S/No. 1 and 2 above and yet the thread are alive and valid till date.

While there are potential mummies and daddies' requests for access to marketplace who have not been entertained, there are plenty of eligible members who are "exploiting" their privileges granted to them in the restricted marketplace.

For your attention, please. Thank you.</font>

stressfulmum,
one reason why WTS thread appear in WTB is because permission not granted to post in WTS.
I have asked for permission to post in WTS but THERE IS NO REPLY, NO ACTION BY THE MOD/ADMIN.
I have fulfilled the requirement of being active for the past 1 yr+, what else is needed??

tks bubuchan for highlighting!! Those who are granted permission to post in WTS are abusing their rights!! NOT FAIR!

<font color="ff0000">March thread is full of ADVERTISEMENT!</font> please note.

Joelle (babygal88)
Username: babygal88

Post Number: 196

Posted on Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 1:11 pm: Edit Post Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi. i'm actually a June 2010 mummy..

Was wondering if anyone using Similac FM for ur bb?
I have a mini Similac LOBANG..
400g tin Similac stage 2 for $13. Supermarket $ is $19.50

If u compare the $$, the large tin 900gms is abt $40. Online selling $70 for 2
By right, buying 900gm should be cheaper.. But if convert 900gm tin (@$35) into 400gm $- its abt $15.56 for 400g.
My Lobang is 400gm @ $13. Save about $2.50 for every 400gm.. for 800gms u save $5 liao.. it is alot lor.. Quite good deal lor..

Anyway, 400gms tin is better, sort of fresher.. esp if u are still supplement feeding bb with FM and BM, 400gms will last abt 1.5 to 2wks..

Stocks are from local supplier. Made in Singapore

Let me know if anyone is keen. i need to consolidate minimum 1 dozen for this price. Limited stock. Collection can be arranged.
Please sms me xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Moderator, please look into this:-

Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4490771.html?1285610961

This is so call "terms and condition" from the creator of the spreadsheet:-

<font color="ff0000">Only selected comments will be posted in the forum to share. Thank you.</font>

One question, select by who? the creator of the spreadsheet? After deleted a bad comment against the organizer on the kate spade spree, somebody had posted to question her why the first comments had been deleted, she said:-

<font color="ff0000">"I will try</font> <font color="0000ff">to be more understanding in terms that "everyone has the right to have their own lifestyle", be it to sleep early and have to be around for children at night. Moreover the overseas organiser has already informed before hand that she is not available at that time.

I am not siding anyone here, just that</font> <font color="ff0000">I felt</font><font color="0000ff">that this matter is really not a very bad case, as compared to some of the case, that need to be informing every spreeist, to alert them.</font>

<font color="119911">she felt? who is she? based on her own judgement?</font>

I appreciate her effort for creating the thread, it is useful esp for the newbies to the SMH forum, BUT the spread sheet and the thread should not exist in the first place if there is added in the "personal" comments and feeling.

This will mislead all the members and is unfair to others who want to voice out esp for those who can’t post on the overseas thread. End up will become ONE side story that the organizers sure will protect themselves by posting on the thread.

And I think she will "scan" through her own "judgement" and "favourtism" to decide what comments can be "stay" in the spreadsheet. Will there be the comments can't even be read by others and it has already been deleted?

Please take over this thread as this should be monitored by moderator since a member has NO rights to do these. If this is not possible, you may want to remove it as it has been misused will create more confusion and arguments in future.

For your consideration, Thank you.

Back