Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Hi CL,
Pls delete this thread of mine...Decided not to sell. Thanks
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/468371.html?1153627653

Hi,

To clarify, I'm not selling curry puffs. I'm ordering for myself also. Just wondering what makes you think I'm selling. SO Funny.

Hi Chin Leng,
In order to avoid pp who are suspended or problematic from using another nick to get into the forum, can we include our IC no. and real name during registration? Otherwise, using fake nick can be disturbing to the forum?

Hi Chin Leng,

Are you able to remove that mean person?
I have in mind only 1 person. So perhaps that person just register as guest. You able to track dwn by the ip address?

well smoke, too late, i saw it. But thanks for alerting chin leng abt it.

Hi Chin Leng,
Please advise. If the thread I mentioned above is allowed, does that mean that I can also get stocks from supplier, and I can post it as BP, stating qty available for each sizes?
Hope my thread don't get removed, my nick don't get banned, since others is also doing it in this way.

Regards

Bee lee,

can i check why this account kena suspended? hazel (yun76).

I don't think i had offended the rules right??

Hi MrsPoh and Teta,

Thanks for highlighting.

Indeed, we do not encourage members to buy extra with the intention of reselling to earn a profit.

However, as for Tan Leng Leng's case, it is slightly different.

Leng Leng has kindly showed me her Desitin cream receipts. She did not purchase those creams from drugstore.com. The price that she bought at is close to what she is trying to sell off right now. The reason she has so many extra is because she has gone ahead to place order before she gather enough orders from the forum. To make it worst, there were some mummies asked for refund and backed off after knowing about drugstore.com.

It also caught my attention that the price from drugstore.com is not stable. Teta first mentioned it was at US$4.49 on July 23, while carefree mentioned it was at US$2.97 on Aug 3. I don't think we can accuse her based on the current price when she has bought the stock in June. Especially the stock is from different store.

Leng Leng's last BP thread on Desitin cream was removed because the BP is considered as completed. Her WTS thread was removed as a result of my mistake.

I hope this clears the air and I am sorry for not looking into this in more details much earlier.

Best regards
Bee Lee
www.SingaporeMotherhood.com

Hi

first of all, i don't know that this artistry is a MLM as my cousin told me is good product for whitening. So i just ask whether anyone interested and i never ask for BP ! .. until a member call kelly told mi it is a MLM product. So i checked with my cousin n knew it is frm AMWAY. Then i never post any further more to PROMOTE the items. I was thinking to ask u guys to delete the post before anything happen to my acc.. and who know???????

By the way since u mentioned abt MLM products ... may i know whether FOREVER LIVING is a MLM products ??? how about the thread of 'BP on aloe vera frm USA ?? and it is even on business thread?? So this is allow?? and for my case .. i didn't even mention for bulk purchase and my acc kena suspended?????

Back