xmoonchildx

Hello,

I am planning to give my child up for adoption and looking for a sincere, loving and family-oriented couple to give my baby a place to call home. I will be due in September 2018. Do drop your email or number and I will respond directly.

Hello,

I am planning to give my child up for adoption and looking for a sincere, loving and family-oriented couple to give my baby a place to call home. I will be due in September 2018. Do drop your email or number and I will respond directly.

Hi moonchild,

I saw your post on giving your baby up for adoption. I am 5 years married with no children and I’m very interested in adopting a child for me and my Husband to raise and care for.

My name is Munirah. My email: [email protected] My number is 93374234. Feel fee to message me for any queries. I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi.

I would very much like to offer our home and love for your child.

Please be in touch and I will share my contact details in private.

Thank you.

Hi..

Can i enquire if the said child is up for adoption?

Please do let me know.

Thank you.

Hi..

Can i enquire if the said child is up for adoption?

Please do let me know.

Thank you.

Hi , I am looking to adoption a baby , I am a Chinese guy . Been married for 2 years and my wife had miscarriage for twice. Kindly pm me . Thanks

Hello,

I'm interested can you please WhatsApp me at 92207494. Me n my wife are currently 40. Thanks

Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my husband have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. Please do contact us at
[email protected]

Hello,

Have you find someone to adopt your child already? Hear from you soon.

Hi if anyone putting your child up for adoption please contact me at 90216724..im interested ..im 35..married 6yrs ..no child yet..failed ivf..
No agents please..will settle with biological mom..and will engage own lawyer ...

Hi
We Want to adopt a baby / toddler.
Been trying for 6 years .
We Welcome any gender or race .
Do contact us .
No agent please .

Hi if anyone putting your child up for adoption please contact me at 90216724..im interested ..im 35..married 6yrs ..no child yet..failed ivf..
No agents please..will settle with biological mom..and will engage own lawyer ...

hi did you manage to adopt?

anyone giving up eurasian or mix parentage babies. my husband and i are looking to adopt. we’re
professionals and will provide the best for the child. been married for 6 years and 4 failed ivf. appreciate if anyone has contacts

anyone giving up eurasian or mix parentage babies. my husband and i are looking to adopt. we’re
professionals and will provide the best for the child. been married for 6 years and 4 failed ivf. appreciate if anyone has contacts
Sad to hearing that..even ivf also failed.I went for my first ivf failed too.

Back