Child for Adoption

xmoonchildx

Hello,

I am planning to give my child up for adoption and looking for a sincere, loving and family-oriented couple to give my baby a place to call home. I will be due in September 2018. Do drop your email or number and I will respond directly.

MoonyMarauders

Hello,

I am planning to give my child up for adoption and looking for a sincere, loving and family-oriented couple to give my baby a place to call home. I will be due in September 2018. Do drop your email or number and I will respond directly.
Hi moonchild,

I saw your post on giving your baby up for adoption. I am 5 years married with no children and I’m very interested in adopting a child for me and my Husband to raise and care for.

My name is Munirah. My email: [email protected] My number is 93374234. Feel fee to message me for any queries. I hope to hear from you soon!

Haney

Hi.

I would very much like to offer our home and love for your child.

Please be in touch and I will share my contact details in private.

Thank you.

Haney

Hi..

Can i enquire if the said child is up for adoption?

Please do let me know.

Thank you.

Haney

Hi..

Can i enquire if the said child is up for adoption?

Please do let me know.

Thank you.

Nicholas 1986

Hi , I am looking to adoption a baby , I am a Chinese guy . Been married for 2 years and my wife had miscarriage for twice. Kindly pm me . Thanks

Patrick530321

Hello,

I'm interested can you please WhatsApp me at 92207494. Me n my wife are currently 40. Thanks

Hazeltan7777

Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my husband have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. Please do contact us at
[email protected]

Hazeltan7777

Hello,

Have you find someone to adopt your child already? Hear from you soon.

Fizah34

Hi if anyone putting your child up for adoption please contact me at 90216724..im interested ..im 35..married 6yrs ..no child yet..failed ivf..
No agents please..will settle with biological mom..and will engage own lawyer ...

Kanthini

Hi
We Want to adopt a baby / toddler.
Been trying for 6 years .
We Welcome any gender or race .
Do contact us .
No agent please .

Shiella Kor

Hi if anyone putting your child up for adoption please contact me at 90216724..im interested ..im 35..married 6yrs ..no child yet..failed ivf..
No agents please..will settle with biological mom..and will engage own lawyer ...
hi did you manage to adopt?