Cheating Spouse

Yes i kept the proof and im not showing him and will use it in the future. I mean he’s asking about it now but i dont want to send him coz i know that he will make it my fault like why i check his phone etc. He always say that he should have privacy but the thing is he’s doing something behind my back. i really pity my children coz they have a disgusting father

Do you plan to give him another chance?
If so, show him the proof (but keep another copy), and see what he have to explain.
If he decided to apology, and even vow etc that he will not do it again, then depend if you wish to believe him once more.

Otherwise, keep the proof, and show it to the lawyer, when you file for divorce.

Am not very sure of how long the proof can be kept to in which JL8118 mentioned. So you may need to consult lawyer pertaining to this. Or if you plan to divorce later stage, then continue 'saving' proof till then

Do you plan to give him another chance?
If so, show him the proof (but keep another copy), and see what he have to explain.
If he decided to apology, and even vow etc that he will not do it again, then depend if you wish to believe him once more.

Otherwise, keep the proof, and show it to the lawyer, when you file for divorce.

Am not very sure of how long the proof can be kept to in which JL8118 mentioned. So you may need to consult lawyer pertaining to this. Or if you plan to divorce later stage, then continue 'saving' proof till then

He always denied even though i caught him so many times. Actually i dont know if i want to divorce him here in Singapore because our marriage only legal here but not in my home country. My really concern is my children...

He always denied even though i caught him so many times. Actually i dont know if i want to divorce him here in Singapore because our marriage only legal here but not in my home country. My really concern is my children...

You have to divorce him here. Unless you plan to bring your kids, run away back to your hometown... And NEVER come back

this is really too much. If i am you, get the evidence, show to your husband u mean business. For the PRC, go ICA or MOM to blacklist her, she did wrong and can be so shameless to scold u.
I totally agreed w Margret. U must show the fuc#*}^ CB Tiong who calls the bloody shot! It wld be good for u to engage a good & reliable PI, get all the evidents & depot her!

Back