Cheating GF

heartbroken_guy

Hi I am new to this forum.

I just wanna hear some view on, how do u recover after you found out that your gf cheated on you.
What I meant of recover is that, the girl tell u the truth of her affairs and after that she still you very much and you decide to forgive her and move on. But the recovery process is tough. Any share real life experiences?
The girl cheated as she have her reason.
I will share in later post.

The story goes.
We have been around for 3 years plus. We have been very loving. I can feel that she giving her 100%. But after almost 3 years, she actually told me about her feelings and how she feel like neglected or so. She begged for my love and ask me to love her more. But I took her love for granted. And she meet someone who is care for her and listen to her. So one day she confess to me that she cheated on me. I appreciated her honesty. In fact at that point of time I did not angry, I listen to her and she tell me. And think back of it, I play a big part which cause her heart to sway. I know as a guy, the guy will definetly will not accept and leave. But I did not, I talk to her. In my heart I really felt very painful. But my heart really love her alot. We sort it out and wanted to move on. Any kind or expert have advice on how to move on without thinking about it. Sometimes is very hard to control our mind. I know is will power.
Just need some advice.

Hi,
I think it depends on the level of that affair as well as what you did to neglect her .
Is not easy to forgive Nor forget.
Are you able to fulfill what she wanted which this in this your love or is just her .

I know is crazy fo you right now...but unless you sort it out, you probably won’t sleep.

The level went to the maximum. I believe you get what I mean. Yah before that I took her love for granted. Before that I love her but she says she don't feel my love and concern. She say I neglected her and don't piroritise her and others.
I promise to fulfill her on what she need. Her emotional needs like care for her, listen to her problems, love her, piroritise her and etc.
AActually we have sort it out but is myself that I can't at this moment. Infront of her I did not mention the past. But when alone or at night I just can't help it.

Have you seen yourself showing her more care now ?
Or is she demanding too much. Only you will know if you gave too little or too much.

Trust is broken , takes time to heal. You wont forget even though you forgive.

A healthy relationship needs constant maintenance.. Only time will tell.

Yah I am listening and I am showing her more love and concern now. Nope, her demand is actually very simple and so. I took it for granted previously.
Yah I believe is very difficult to forget. So it seems like will be a scar forever no matter how long it will be.
Yah she is putting in effort and I and doing it also. But just the incident that is difficult to let go.

Hi
Yah I am listening and I am showing her more love and concern now. Nope, her demand is actually very simple and so. I took it for granted previously.
Yah I believe is very difficult to forget. So it seems like will be a scar forever no matter how long it will be.
Yah she is putting in effort and I and doing it also. But just the incident that is difficult to let go.
hi heartbroken_guy, totally empathise you. Only time can heal the pain... so long both of you believe there’s faith in the relationship and communicate openly. As for your gf, she needs to earn your trust ie her actions. In my view, is good to have a HTHT once and for all, after which move on and let’s the nature takes it course. Jia you!

Hi

hi heartbroken_guy, totally empathise you. Only time can heal the pain... so long both of you believe there’s faith in the relationship and communicate openly. As for your gf, she needs to earn your trust ie her actions. In my view, is good to have a HTHT once and for all, after which move on and let’s the nature takes it course. Jia you!

Hi, thanks for the advice. I am trying now and still continue trying. Maybe is myself that I couldn't control thinking. I did try to chant and mediate. Once when I am alone, the mind still thinking. Maybe have to wait longer period of time. Hope it helps. Say is easier than done.

"The level went to the max....". she hv fun u mai-tan(pay)? err... she slps ard leh.

are you building this relationship on condition that once lack of TLC, both of u can slp ard?

so now u maintain the relationship out of...:
1) your ego? coz suddenly single status aso dont knw how to face your family and friends
2) to prevent her from sleeping ard agn?
3) Don't want to be the one get ditched?
4) no other woman that you feel attracted to to get go of this one?

When she demands for prioritizing. u sure u know the extend of this demand? u stepping on egg shell to maintain this relationship...

putting in effort to maintain a relationship. it's a fine line. hopes it doesn't involve changing personalities and character.

to qualify for a husband/wife material is he/she respects the relationship and knowing his/her boundaries.

She confesses 'everythg? she is new to it. once she gets the hang of it, she won't bother to update.

cool off the relationship. yes, u need a woman, but not this one.

Hi, thanks for the advice. I am trying now and still continue trying. Maybe is myself that I couldn't control thinking. I did try to chant and mediate. Once when I am alone, the mind still thinking. Maybe have to wait longer period of time. Hope it helps. Say is easier than done.
Yes, I perfectly understand what u mean. It’s extremely tough.. it’s like roller coaster. Most importantly dun let urself drown into it, take care.

"The level went to the max....". she hv fun u mai-tan(pay)? err... she slps ard leh.

are you building this relationship on condition that once lack of TLC, both of u can slp ard?

so now u maintain the relationship out of...:
1) your ego? coz suddenly single status aso dont knw how to face your family and friends
2) to prevent her from sleeping ard agn?
3) Don't want to be the one get ditched?
4) no other woman that you feel attracted to to get go of this one?

When she demands for prioritizing. u sure u know the extend of this demand? u stepping on egg shell to maintain this relationship...

putting in effort to maintain a relationship. it's a fine line. hopes it doesn't involve changing personalities and character.

to qualify for a husband/wife material is he/she respects the relationship and knowing his/her boundaries.

She confesses 'everythg? she is new to it. once she gets the hang of it, she won't bother to update.

cool off the relationship. yes, u need a woman, but not this one.

Not to extend of slp ard. Is emotional attached to other party that show care and concern which I did not after 1 year.

Not my ego. Is my love towards her. I am a divorcee myself by the way.

No yet marry and she had cheated on you. What will happen if get marry?
Forgive her again?

Cos she say my fault that I lack of care and concern even thou she mention to me. I took it for granted. She said that she feeling remorseful and sorry. If 2 nd time I definetly no more forgiveness.

Get over and show her that you will continue to live well even without her in your world.

You must be very positive and live for yourself too.

Cos she say my fault that I lack of care and concern even thou she mention to me. I took it for granted. She said that she feeling remorseful and sorry. If 2 nd time I definetly no more forgiveness.
lol she feel remorseful but blame you for not giving her attention...

This is called victim blaming. There is no excuse for full on cheating.

I see she can talk until you the victim think you are at fault, very manipulative woman .

just for sake of curiosity is she much younger than you (eg 10 years diff or more?)

I see she can talk until you the victim think you are at fault, very manipulative woman .

just for sake of curiosity is she much younger than you (eg 10 years diff or more?)
I share your sentiments.Another way I can describe it is that this woman is playing the victim card to make you feel guilty.

This happens everywhere be it in friendships or relationships.So you must learn to see this pattern from her.

But I will advise you to cut her loose.You deserve a better lady.

Yah she is 10 years younger than me.

Hi I am new to this forum.

I just wanna hear some view on, how do u recover after you found out that your gf cheated on you.
What I meant of recover is that, the girl tell u the truth of her affairs and after that she still you very much and you decide to forgive her and move on. But the recovery process is tough. Any share real life experiences?
The girl cheated as she have her reason.
I will share in later post.

Are you a Singaporean man? She has a right to choose the love she deserves. You must respect her right to choose again. She made the wrong choice with you and she is now correcting her mistake, so you should support her. You should just let her go and disappear. She deserves better.

Are you a Singaporean man? She has a right to choose the love she deserves. You must respect her right to choose again. She made the wrong choice with you and she is now correcting her mistake, so you should support her. You should just let her go and disappear. She deserves better.
no one will listen to a bitch like you la

Back