CATH KIDSTON UK (vPOST UK) ~vicky~

Hi Domnique (parrot)

Noted your additional order, total 3 items.
Pls inform me once you transfer payment. Thanks.

Hi winphua

Pls post your order/payment once you confirm your items. I will include in the next batch. Thanks.

SPREE STATUS

www.cathkidston.com

Batch #4 - Opens for new orders
£ x 2.17

My bank account: POSB savings 049-20327-6
Order mode: Post here (preferred) / Send PM / Email
[email protected]

Pls note that £ is strong & on the increase now. Exchange rate may be adjusted if it keeps going up & if my credit card shows higher. (This applies for all batches.) Thanks.

Hi adepoh

Total qty: 1
Payment received: $41.60
Your item is currently unavailable. Pls provide alternative if any. Thanks.

the cath kidston everyday bag is rather big, suitable for 1 night stay kind of bag? do me a favour if you have a picture of someone carrying it, pls show me. if not is ok. for item out of stock that means I no need to try to order anymore?

Hi springong

The bag measures 34 x 27 x 12 cm. Personally I won't use it for overnight stay; it depends on your packing needs. You may go to the local store to view the items for a better gauge. Items that are out of stock are not available for order. Thanks.

ny 12.jpg

Hi springong

The bag measures 34 x 27 x 12 cm. Personally I won't use it for overnight stay; it depends on your packing needs. You may go to the local store to view the items for a better gauge. Items that are out of stock are not available for order. Thanks.
thanks, is kind of hard for me to go to store to view, however where is the local store? keep me inform of the next order, I m interested in the black dots everyday bag.

hi Vicky,

Please hold on to my order. I have subscibe to them to send me email when the stock arrive. Thanks

To AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
049-20327-6 pandazy
Transfer Currency and AmountS$30.75
Transaction Reference11900295499

Hi monyetnakal

Total qty: 3
Payment received: $30.75
I sent you a PM regarding your order. Pls check. Thanks.
Thanks.

Hi adepoh

Noted. Pls be aware that I need about £120 paid orders to close each batch to enjoy free shipping to SG. Thanks.

PAID ORDER

Nick/Name: kenhia

1. http://www.cathkidston.com/highbury-rose-curve-wallet/accessories/cath-kidston/fcp-product/1009381
HIGHBURY ROSE CURVE WALLET
254575003002STONE
£16.00
Qty : 1

2. http://www.cathkidston.com/lattice-...bag/view-all/cath-kidston/fcp-product/1008968
LATTICE ROSE PENCIL CASE WASHBAG
120494003001PINK
£6.00
Qty : 1

3. http://www.cathkidston.com/big-spot-zip-purse/view-all/cath-kidston/fcp-product/1008756
BIG SPOT ZIP PURSE
080571003001RED
£4.00
Qty : 2

Total £30.00 x 2.17 = SGD65.10

SHIPPING
i) International: Direct from UK to SG
ii) Cost: £20 (this amount will be used to offset against VAT rebate with minimum order value, hence shipping charge is minimal or zero)
iii) Delivery Time: ~1-2 weeks (AFTER batch submission)
iv) Capped amount: £170 per batch

DISTRIBUTION
i) Local Postage: Singpost
> SmartPac @ $5.00, for package up to 3kg & dimensions 30cm (l) x 19cm (w) x 7cm (h)
> Normal mail (at your own risk)
> Registered mail with tracking # (recommended)
- Nominal stationery/handling fee applies.
ii) Courier (Ta-Q-Bin): $6.50, for package up to 80cm
- Nominal stationery/handling fee applies.
iii) Collection: My block / Boon Keng MRT / Lau Pa Sat / Tanjong Pagar MRT
> Arrange in advance at mutually convenient schedule
> For bulky/heavy items, please collect from my block/Boon Keng MRT or use courier dispatch.

NOTES
i) Order will be included only upon receipt of payment.
ii) No amendment/cancellation/refund will be entertained once order is submitted/confirmed/shipped.
iii) Refund will be made in 3 days in the event that item is out of stock.
iv) I am not liable for wrong/faulty item sent by Merchant.
v) I will not be responsible for parcel loss/mishandle/delay once I dispatch it.
vi) I reserve the right to decline any order or close the spree earlier once capped amount is reached.
vii) Do refer to this spree thread/email on order/shipment status.
viii) There could be extended waiting time in the process of collating order to meet minimum order value.

ORDER FORMAT
Nick/Name:
Distribution Mode:
Email: (via PM/email)

Item Name:
URL:
Colour:
Size: (for shoes)
Quantity:
Price (£):

Total quantity:
Total item cost (£):
Total amt (S$): £ x 2.18

PAYMENT
i) Exchange rate: 2.18 (revised if credit card bill is higher)
ii) My bank account: POSB savings 049-20327-6
(I have UOB account if needed)

ORDER MODE
i) Post in this spree thread (preferred)
ii) Send me PM (Start a Conversation)
iii) Email: [email protected]

Happy shopping! Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi vicky, possible to collect my batch 3 items at Tanjong Pagar MRT tomorrow? Will leave ya a conversation for my contact no. Tks! :)

Back