Carpe diem bukit batok blk 318

Hi,
My daughter is in this childcare, so far I think it is quite a good centre, in terms of activities and teachers.
But price wise, I won't said it's cheap.

They do provide activities and engage external trainers to give enrichment classes, which you have to pay a separate fees, on top of the monthly school fees.

Are u staying nearby?

Hi hi, gald to hear the good feedback. Yes am staying nearby but wonder do they hv school bus coz thinking of putting half day first and the bus can send him to my mum plc first.

Hi hi 心月 (zzna) ,

i was wondering why this sch's teacher or rather the teacher asst do scold at the kids " shut up" " shut up" loudly and not friendly face when they dont want the kids to talk or make noise.

As i walk by or even my frz noted that ...

Jessie - I don't think they have school bus.

fat auntie - "Gasp" I dunno the teachers uses such words, but I do know they are quite fierce.
Fierce in a sense is good, I think. But using words like "shut up", I have nvr heard of.

Hi hi 心月 (zzna) ,

u can take note on that, even chinese teacher does that too, my friend's gal is the 1 who kena cos she put her at that sch was well acting before enrol after get into the sch then know teacher's asst is acting to be a good person, her gal is the one kana and they deny at first when my friend say further more,then they say ya,cos some children need that .....

but in the 1st place why hide and say NO ?

i do agreed Fierce is good in a way but not in this way, children do learn, esp nowadays kids is a fast learner....haiz...

oh ya, do teacher let kids cry till don't comfort them and give them tissue but in another hand keep on shouting loudly at the kid, " shut up " " shut up "?

Hi zzna,

How old is ur gal now? I still thinking if to put my child there. Need more comments on the teacher.

Hi happi,
So did you put ur child there? how is it so far?

Hi fat auntie,
how old is ur friend's gal? and which teacher is that? Any other comment other than that assistant teacher?

hi jessie

Went to take a look at the plc. The cc is abit old, nt sure abt the teachers. Don't think i will be enrol my child thr.

I m considering Little Footprints at blk 373. Do you have any comment on tt cc?

Hi Happi,

I have yet to take a look at Little Footprint. Is a new center right?

Looking for a good childcare is not easy... so many factors to consider.

When u are there at Carpe, other than find the place a bit old.. any other things you observe?

Hi, i am also considering Little Footprints, havent managed to do a visit to the centre & will probably do it this coming Monday.

I prefer Little Footprints because its a 'school' unlike some playgroups where it is renting a room from the RCs..

Hi all,

Am looking for Carpe Diem uniforms for girl in Size M, both the
morning and afternoon attire. Please pm me if you have the uniforms to
let go. Would prefer new or preloved ones in good condition.

Thanks in advance!

hi toystory,

PM'ed u
happy.gif

Tks

Hi Lina

When I was doing some research on little footprint the other time... I saw a mother who claimed that she visited the cc. She saw a teacher punishing a child who just finishes bathing by standing at a corner only with towel on/ or half dressed.. I cannot tolerate such treatment no matter how naughty a child is cos it will cause deep impact on them...

Hence after seeing this comment, I drop the idea of considering this cc. you may wanna do more search to look for the post.

Back