Can you request for more ultrasound pictures?

Hi I’m currently about 14 weeks pregnant. Usually my gynae will give me one photo each time we had a scan.

Is it ok to request her to take better clearer pictures and give me more than 1? Will gynae usually do this kind of requests?

Thanks

Definitely you can request. But I’m not sure if you are seeing a private gynae they may charge for the photos? I’m with Kkh and they always try to find a nice profile if it is possible. But clarity wise, don’t think they can make it clearer bcos of limitations with the machine.

Definitely you can request. But I’m not sure if you are seeing a private gynae they may charge for the photos? I’m with Kkh and they always try to find a nice profile if it is possible. But clarity wise, don’t think they can make it clearer bcos of limitations with the machine.
Hi! Thanks for replying. I’m seeing private doctor at mount e novena hospital. Name is Dr Wendy Teo. Her scan photos were quite ok just that I hope can get more than one. Last time I went to KKH 24hrs O&G clinic because of some emergency bleeding, the doctor that attended to me is a junior doctor and she doesn’t seem to know how to use the machine and never give me a scan photo. Felt like she shortchanged me. But I didn’t know can I request her to give me.

Hi I’m currently about 14 weeks pregnant. Usually my gynae will give me one photo each time we had a scan.

Is it ok to request her to take better clearer pictures and give me more than 1? Will gynae usually do this kind of requests?

Thanks
I don't think they can improve the resolution. It's always the best they can give . I went KKH private before and they allow more than 1 pic only upon request.

For Dr Wendy Teo, I never ask her but I am sure she is OK with it. But you have to tell her quickly.

I don't think they can improve the resolution. It's always the best they can give . I went KKH private before and they allow more than 1 pic only upon request.

For Dr Wendy Teo, I never ask her but I am sure she is OK with it. But you have to tell her quickly.
Thanks for sharing. Ok next time I’ll just bravely ask. :)

Thanks for sharing. Ok next time I’ll just bravely ask. :)
Anyway just to let you know towards the end Dr Wendy will ask you to buy this monitoring belt. I bought and used once only. If you wish to buy 2nd hand when you are in 3rd trimester, just let you know I have it for sale.

Anyway just to let you know towards the end Dr Wendy will ask you to buy this monitoring belt. I bought and used once only. If you wish to buy 2nd hand when you are in 3rd trimester, just let you know I have it for sale.
Ok I’ll pm you when I want to buy from you. Thanks!

Back