blues00 - Lucas Papaw Ointment (multi-purpose ointment, esp good for eczema)

smiggleprincess: Sure. Please transfer $6 for 1 tube of 25g.

donut99: Sure. Please transfer $18 for 3 tubes of 25g.

POSB Savings 560-62499-9

Batch 7 orders
upload_2013-8-2_14-58-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2013-8-2_14-58-12.png
    upload_2013-8-2_14-58-12.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 204
mindy: sure. Please transfer $6 for 1 tube of 25g.
jazzyann: sure. Please transfer $6 for 1 tube of 25g.

POSB Savings 560-62499-9

I have 2 orders for the 75g tubs so far. Will close only when it reaches minimum 5 tubs. Shipping is not worth it as the tubes are quite small.

Have made payment:

To Account MySavings Account
560-62499-9 Blues00
Transfer Currency and Amount S$6.00
Transaction Reference 11261256546

Aiming to close Batch 7 by next Monday, 19 Aug 2013, 5pm.

Batch 7 is confirmed. Please post or PM orders WITH payment. All unpaid orders will be dropped.

POSB Savings 560-62499-9

blythe_garden: yes. Closing in monday. Please post order with payment if keen. No need to wait for confirmation as mu reply will be slower over the weekend.

Hi,

Nick: Tigress2010

I'd like to order 1 tube of 25g, please.

Payment by IB:
S$6
16 August 2013, 10.44pm
Transaction ref. 11276199806

Thanks.

Reminder: Batch will close on MONDAY, 19 Aug 2013. All payment must be in by Monday, 5pm.

No need to wait for confirmation as my reply will be slower over the weekend. Just post/PM order WITH payment.

Hi, like to order 2 tubes, payment details are below, thanks.

19 Aug 2013 10:38 AM Singapore

To Account MySavings Account
560-62499-9 bluespawpaw
Transfer Currency and Amount S$12.00
Transaction Reference 11283620073

babymama: noted your order. Sorry for the late reply.

Batch 7 is closed for consolidation. I will be placing orders today.

smilez: Hi dear, the orders have been submitted. I will check if my colleague can get some for you because she may be going to Australia for a business trip? I will confirm with you maybe next week or so when she comes back to work. Please PM me your email address so that I can contact you directly if her trip is confirmed.

urara: as mentioned above, i will have to get back to you later. I may have extra from my own stash but have to give priority to other mummy who asked first. Will let u know by this weekend ok? Brain is quite dead now. :p

Batch 7 mummies,
The items have arrived in the evening. Will sort them out by tomorrow night and post up top up table by Sunday night latest.

My mailing day for next week will be Friday, 6 Sept 2013.

Batch 7 Arrival and TOP UP
Shipping for this batch is AUD30.13 ~ SGD 39.17

upload_2013-8-31_17-2-43.png

There is a column above for NORMAL postage cost + material fee.
Please add the amounts in the LAST 2 COLUMNS if going via NORMAL postage. For registered mail, please add $2.30.

Scheduled trip to post office next week would be on Friday, 6 Sept 2013. This applies to REG mail (highly encouraged) and tubs of 75g or if the package does not fit into the postbox. If going via normal mail, I will post it within 2 working days of receiving payment.
happy.gif

TOP UPs must be received by 10pm on the night before post office trip as I usually go in the morning and I have no time to check my account in the morning before going out.
POSB Savings 560-62499-9

**All items must be collected within 6 weeks of posting of top up table, unless arrangement has been made prior. Otherwise, I reserve the right to release the items to other mummies. Payment made will be forfeited in such cases.

**Please understand the need for this additional clause as I don't want to be keeping too much other stock due to space constraints.

simplymii: weekdays 6pm or so, i will be around Yishun. Heading back to Fernvale or Sengkang area by about 6.30pm. So arrangement can be made for collection at Sengkang mrt taxi stand or pref Fernvale LRT.

Saturday at serangoon depends on schedule and my errands. I am usually there in the late morning or early afternoon but u can let me know your timing so we can try to match. :)

Hi, thanks, hv transferred, will pm you my address.

Transfer Currency and Amount S$4.31
Transaction Reference 11346571184

Reminder:
I will be heading to the post office this Friday (6 Sept) so if you would like me to post your items this week, please ensure that I receive the top up by Thursday night, 10pm.
This applies for registered mail, 75g tubs or items which cannot fit into the regular postbox.

simplymii: weekdays 6pm or so, i will be around Yishun. Heading back to Fernvale or Sengkang area by about 6.30pm. So arrangement can be made for collection at Sengkang mrt taxi stand or pref Fernvale LRT.

Saturday at serangoon depends on schedule and my errands. I am usually there in the late morning or early afternoon but u can let me know your timing so we can try to match. :)

Hi Blues001

I think wkdays are not convenient for me to go to SK.

Sat Morning, I can make a trip to SK after 10 am or Sat 1+ pm I can go to Serangoon but which part of serangoon?

Sorry just another qn, on the int'l shipping is $0.0580/g and I have a total of 6 x 25 g =150g, so my shipping cost should be $0.0580 x 150 = $8.7?

Need clarify as I am ordering on behalf of my friends so prob have explain to them. Thanks.

Hi Blues001

I think wkdays are not convenient for me to go to SK.

Sat Morning, I can make a trip to SK after 10 am or Sat 1+ pm I can go to Serangoon but which part of serangoon?

Sorry just another qn, on the int'l shipping is $0.0580/g and I have a total of 6 x 25 g =150g, so my shipping cost should be $0.0580 x 150 = $8.7?

Need clarify as I am ordering on behalf of my friends so prob have explain to them. Thanks.
No problem. Am glad to clarify. The 25g is only for the contents of the ointment. The actual weight is about 31g on my scale.
The total weight is 31 x 6 = 186g. International shipping is 186g x 0.058 = 10.788 (rounded up to $10.79).

Collection wise, Saturday 1plus at serangoon nex mall would be better for me. Please PM me with your contact number for faster arrangement?

Back