blues00 - Lucas Papaw Ointment (multi-purpose ointment, esp good for eczema)

blues00

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Lucas Papaw Ointment (75g) – comes in a tub</font>

I am getting this for my son as he has eczema. Was recommended to get this by my PD instead of using steroid creams for the skin.

For more information, can read the articles at following links.

http://www.lucaspapaw.com.au/
http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2010/08/lucas-papaw-ointment-is-fantastic-for-broken-skin/
http://www.amazon.com/Lucas-668680-Papaw-Ointment-25g/dp/B0076K07DC
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/itemid=56941
http://www.productreview.com.au/p/lucas-papaw-ointment.html

Website: http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=31207&amp;pname=Lucas+Papaw+Ointment+75g

Price per tub: AUD 9.39

International Shipping
5 tubs – AUD 27.74 (approx AUD5.55 per tub)
10 tubs – AUD 30.72 (approx AUD3.10 per tub)
15 tubs – AUD 33.70 (approx AUD2.25 per tub)

<font color="0000ff">I do not know the expiry date as I will have to receive the items before advising expiry.</font>

<u>Terms &amp; Conditions</u>
<font color="119911">Payment</font>
- Exchange rate: AUD1 = <font color="ff0000">SGD1.33</font> (will adjust if credit card charges higher)
- <font color="0000ff">1st payment: SGD 12.50 per tub</font> (excess, if any, will be used to offset shipping in 2nd payment)
- <font color="0000ff">2nd payment: International shipping + postage/courier fees + material cost ($0.50 - $1)</font>
- All balance payment must be made before items are posted. <font color="ff0000">Do note that I am not responsible for lost normal mail. REG mail is <u>highly recommended at additional $2.30</u>.</font>
- Please transfer payment to <font color="ff0000"><u>POSB Savings 560-62499-9</u></font> upon ordering. All unpaid orders will be dropped.

<font color="119911">Shipping</font>
- Items will be shipped directing from merchant in Australia.
- Estimate of shipping charges as listed above.
- International shipping fees will be divided by the number of tubs in the batch.
- <font color="ff0000">Please be willing to wait 3-4 weeks upon order placement for the arrival of items.</font> <u>No urgent orders</u> please.

<font color="119911">Collection details </font>
* Postage (Normal or Registered) – Reg mail is highly recommended as I am not responsible for lost mail.
* Courier ($6 onwards)
* Sembawang Road
* Katong (most weekdays during working hours are ok)
* Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) – quite flexible
* Other locations subject to schedule (usually around town or Serangoon on weekends)
** <font color="ff0000">All self-collection by appointment in advance.</font>

<font color="119911">Standard conditions of spree</font>
- I reserve the right to call off spree if response is poor. Refund will be made within 3 working days upon receipt of account number for refund.
- I will not be responsible if items are damaged in transit.
- Please PM me if you are unable to post on the thread.

<font color="119911">Order format</font>
Nick:
Email: Please PM me
Contact number: (Please provide in case I am unable to reach you via email)
Number of tubs:
<font color="ff6000">1st payment in SGD: 12.50 x (number of tubs) = SGD XX</font>

<font color="ff0000">Please only join if you are comfortable with the terms and conditions above.</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">All PMs replied. You can read about the benefits of the ointment online. I also read about it online after the recommendation from my son's paediatrician.</font>

happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Closing Batch 1 on <font color="ff0000">25 Oct</font>. All payment to be in by 5pm for consolidation.</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Closing Batch 1 tomorrow. Still taking orders. PMsreplied. Please check spam folder. </font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Order made for 5 tubs. Supposed to take about 2-5 working days to arrive. Will update upon arrival.

Per tub SGD19.87 inclusive of international shipping. </font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Batch 1 arrived today. Will email top up cost and reconfirm collection details.</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Batch 1 top up and collection</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD>Pdt + Shipping ($19.87 per tub)</TD><TD>Payment rcvd</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">TOP UP Amount</font> (<u>excl.</u> postage)</TD><TD>Remarks </TD></TR><TR><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>59.61</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>34.61</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashlie (lilash)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>39.74</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>14.74</TD><TD></td></tr></table></font>

<font color="0000ff">celk: The batch that just came had expiry date of Aug 2015. So I think quite safe to order.

You can place your order and I will order a new batch once there is enough orders. The more tubs, the cheaper the shipping. Minimum of 5 tubs, which works out to be about $19.87 per tub of 75g.</font>

I will let you know how many i need lata... They have also a tube form like toothpaste.... small n handy to bring out.. Do you have that as well? Think Its 25g..

the small tubes are really handy to bring out.... my gal usually have very bad reactions to mossie bites... it will become huge blisters... The Paw Paw creamis really good... once bitten i quickly apply this cream and u can see that it really helps... Thus wanna get the tubes for also...

Thanks....

<font color="0000ff">celk: i can help you order the tubes too but probably have to adjust the shipping by weight. Let me know how many you want later. I agree the ointment is really good too..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">rennie_wee: Hi dear, I can't estimate the shipping for the tube form. Have to divide it according to weight when the shipping comes. The cost of the tube is AUD4.39.

If I order 5 tubes of 25g and 5 tubs of 75g, shipping is AUD28.94 for everything.

10 tubes (25g) ~ AUD27.74 shipping
16 tubes (25g) ~ AUD29.53 shipping</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Batch 2 open for ordering.

<font color="ff6000">Price per tub (75g): AUD 9.39
Price per tube (25g): AUD 4.39 - easy to carry around in handbag
</font>

25g tube: http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=41820&amp;pname=Lucas+Papaw+Ointment+25g
75g tub: http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=31207&amp;pname=Lucas+Papaw+Ointment+75g

If there is a mixture of tubes (25g) and tubs (75g) in the batch, will split the international shipping according to <u>weight</u>. </font></font>

<font size="+1">- Exchange rate: AUD1 = <font color="ff0000">SGD1.33</font> (will adjust if credit card charges higher)

- <font color="0000ff">1st payment: SGD 12.50 per tub / SGD 6.00 per tube</font> (excess, if any, will be used to offset shipping in 2nd payment)

- <font color="0000ff">2nd payment: International shipping + postage/courier fees + material cost ($0.50 - $1)</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 2 order list</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18.5</td></tr></table></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Posting on behalf of <font color="ff0000">rennie_wee</font>: 2 tubes of 25g.

1st payment: $6 x 2 = $12 (pending)</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">03 Dec 2012 ITR I-BANK Piglet S$6.00
03 Dec 2012 ITR I-BANK Piglet S$37.50
09 Nov 2012 ATR rennie_wee S$12.00 </font>

<font color="0000ff">Posting on behalf of <font color="ff0000">Sexiestpiglet</font>

Congratulations! You have received a private message from the following discussion board user: Sexiestpiglet

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I would like to order 3 tubs and 1 tube of the ointment.

Nick : Piglet
Email : on record
Mobile : on record
No of tubs : 3
No. Of tubes : 1

I had make 2 iBanking funds transfer to u. The first one of amount $37.50 with ref. no. 10341889154 and the second transfer of $6, with ref. no. 10341914305.

Kindly let me know if my order is accepted.

Thx

Piglet</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 2 order list

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>1st payment</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>rennie_wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beatific (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>piglet</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>43.5</TD><TD>43.5</td></tr></table></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Aiming to close this spree by this <font color="ff0000">Sunday, 9pm</font>. Mummies who have ordered but have yet to make payment, do transfer payment as soon as possible.

<font color="ff0000">All unpaid orders will be dropped.</font></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">PMs replied. Do transfer payment along with order.

- Exchange rate: AUD1 = <font color="ff0000">SGD1.33</font> (will adjust if credit card charges higher)

- 1st payment: SGD 12.50 per tub of 75g / SGD 6.00 per tube of 25g (excess, if any, will be used to offset shipping in 2nd payment)

- 2nd payment: International shipping + postage/courier fees + material cost ($0.50 - $1)</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 2 order list</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>1st payment</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>rennie_wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beatific (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>piglet</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>43.5</TD><TD>43.5</td></tr></table></font>

<font color="0000ff">PMs replied. Please check your spam mail.

I will be closing this batch by Sunday.</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Closing Batch 2 in by tomorrow instead of tonight. Am out to run an urgent errand now. For last minute orders, do post orders with payment. No need to wait for confirmation!</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff"><blink><font color="ff0000">Final call for orders.</font></blink> I will close this batch by tonight. Payments for all orders to be in by latest 8pm. All unpaid orders will be dropped!</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Orders placed for the following. International shipping is AUD29.53 for this batch. I will have to wait for the items to arrive to weigh them before splitting the shipping charge.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>1st payment</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rennie_wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beatific (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.5</TD><TD>12.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>piglet</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>43.5</TD><TD>43.5</td></tr></table></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Update: The items have just been shipped. I should receive it by next week if there is no delay!
happy.gif
</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Items received today. I will sort them and put up the table by Monday. </font></font>

Back