Bleedinng at 6 weeks

windyblue

I read that spotting is common but im quite sure my bleeding is more than spotting, abit like patches maybe.

Saw Dr Heng frm thomson women’s clinic ytd and did a v scan.. so awkward! saw the yolk sac but no heartbeat yet. Dr Heng didnt look concerned abt this tho. Altho he did comment tt i do have q a bit of bleeding. But he gave me duphaston n told me to rest. See him 2 wks later n must see a heartbeat by then.

Ive been lying down mostly n limiting my movements but still occasionally spotting. No cramps. Should I be worried? Anyone has experience?

Sorry I don’t have any positive experiences in bleeding. Had 3 miscarriages this year already, my symptoms were either bleeding or spotting.

But I read that there are people who bleed throughout and give birth to healthy babies.

Don’t stress yourself for now, try to limit your movements, rest as much as you can, take your meds and hope for the best. If everything is fine you should see a heartbeat by your next checkup.

I have spotting during my second pregnancy.. should be due to work pressure and keep carrying my gal who was one year plus..

Doc given me one week mc but I still continue to go to work for half/whole day everyday.. :p

I think is best that you can try to relax n rest as much as you can..

Or after a week, if still spotting after doc’s medication, maybe you can try to call the clinic again to tell them about your condition and see what they advise..

I had this experience before.. doc gave me duphaston too... and 2 weeks later I did see a heartbeat. =]

Don’t worry too much and don’t think too much either. It’s part of the process..

Hihi.... this is my 2nd pregnancy at wk 6. Went to gynae and heard that there’s heartbeat. But was told that it’s slow. Given duphaton too.... will b going bck after two wks time... shld I b worried ?

Hihi.... this is my 2nd pregnancy at wk 6. Went to gynae and heard that there’s heartbeat. But was told that it’s slow. Given duphaton too.... will b going bck after two wks time... shld I b worried ?

I had bleeding intermittently throughout first trimester.. Was on maximum medication support - duphaston, utrogestan and progesterone jab on my butt twice weekly. Nothing much you can do if it’s non viable. Do bed rest more and keep up with the medication. Jia you!

For my experience when i got miscarriage during 5 weeks preg last december, i was spotting for few days when slowly it increase became bit of bleeding.(i was telling myself its common and not to worried bout the spotting) I was having my 1st checkup few days before i got miscarriage and told my doc and she did checked and told i was all fine no bleeding below. but as a mother to be and carried the little one you can feel that something is not going right with the pregnancy. and yes i was right, miscarriage few days later. but i got pregnant again. Anw, if you are worried just go for check up so that it can ease your mind :)

After doctor told me I was 7 weeks pregnant, I was overjoyed and told my husband about it. The next few days I saw spotting - light brown and slowly the next day becomes dark brown and the flow gets heavier and heavier. I went back to the doctor and I received bad news that I had a miscarriage. He said it was very common, almost 1/4 of the women faced such issue. Jiayou and hope you will have a smooth pregnancy process! We will keep trying and hope we can have another baby again. :)

hi there! hope my experience gives you more hope. I spotted and bled throughout my first trimester...was on duphaston and jabs bi-weekly. My son is already 19 months. :)

Back