Blacklist Nanny - Siow choon xxx aka 小燕子 安迪燕

Shanchew

Dear all, pls beware of this Confinement Nanny from Malaysia. She is freelancer now and is always on adhoc jobs other that full month confinement nanny.

Her nickname is 小燕子.
Name: Siow choon xxx
HP: +65 8158 6xxx

#1 - Sick. Having bad cough since 1st day and she did not inform beforehand. Our agreement was if she is sick, she will get another nanny to take over but she did not. Both me and toddler got sick few days later until now. Several reminder for her to wear mask.

#2 - Always on phone 24/7 when carrying & feeding baby, cooking etc.

#3 - Not very professional. Baby poop not clean properly. Was pointed out by baby doctor visits

#4 - Bad attitude. Unable to take comments Said she can end her last day immediately when I ask her if she behaves the same using phone all day in other employment which she said yes and it is very common practice among her nanny peers.

#5 - wasteful. Waste water like free flow when washing plates or bottles.

#6 - Lazy. Told her if the night feed are hectic then my helper can help with the washing and she just hands off totally when night feeds became so much more manageable.

#7 - Rude. When she first came already told her which day can wash clothes which doesn’t clash with my home schedule. Then she use my washing machine to wash without asking and gave alot of excuses. I will gladly allow if she ask before use.

I supposed she have secured other jobs as I overheard her talking on the phone yesterday night when feeding my baby. This morning she was having a long call as well when she supposed to be settling my confinement stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back