BIRTHDAY PARTY

alexismummy

Hi Mummies,

I will be celebrating my girl's 1st birthday in October. Any cheap & fun place, ideas & etc to share ? i have been cracking on it but still can't think of any. hubby is thinking we could held in Macdonalds but i find it like too old fashion like that. LOL !

marche?

you just need 8 kids minimum. they'll close up the whole party area + play area. the price per child comes with cake + goody bag + food + drink. very good if you have many little kids.

botanical gardens bukit timah side is nice too, bukit timah side has pavillions facing the lake that u can use for a picnic-style birthday. don't need to book just go early and use a pavillion.

imo, 1 yr birthday can do at home since the baby don't really know what's going on. more fun when they grow older around 3yrs old.

I just held my gal's 1st year bday at BBQ Chicken [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Didn't want to hold in at home yet didnt want to splurge so had a hard time sourcing around for something affordable yet nice. This cost less than $20 per pax and we had the whole restaurant to ourselves (50+ guests). Decor was thrown in for free and we were very pleased with their service too. They have several branches you can email them n check.

I am planning one for my girl 1st birthday next month at a place call 'With a pinch of salt'. They have two outlets, one at tanjong katong and another at tao payoh. You may want to check out..

Hi mummies,

I am planning my son's birthday too and I hope to have something different from usual parties where everyone have their food, sing birthday song and Home sweet home.

My sister attended a private event at a studio located at orchard. She mentioned the studio will provides decorations for parties, food and also a room with facilities to let all the kids play.

Something that impressed me was they provide professional photography shoots for the event. Guests can also have their family photos with professional studio lighting with backdrop and the studio will instantly get it printed out. I think is kind of memorable and guests will enjoying taking candid shots.

My sister has send me the image. Pretty nice shot!

Need advise. Is there any other venue with such concept? before I commit with this.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mummies,

I will be celebrating my girl's 1st birthday in October. Any cheap & fun place, ideas & etc to share ? i have been cracking on it but still can't think of any. hubby is thinking we could held in Macdonalds but i find it like too old fashion like that. LOL !
For all other mummies' future reference: Marche could be really fun too! Had my niece's birthday celebration at suntec branch with a baking workshop, party host, games, goodie bags, birthday cake etc etc all included. but the minimum is 10 kids now. they even had MASCOT APPEARANCE!!!! my niece was so happy.

Back