Birthday Cake pics to share

jasteo,

mr chan will be busy with mooncakes, may not take order during sept. so sad.... cant get a barney cake for my niece.

Hi,
Juz to share my gal's 1st year birthday cake & cuppies from AiMummy. BTW, I oso ordered Mr James Chan's agar agar. Thumbs upzz for both the cake & agar agar.

1588912.jpg

1588913.jpg

hi

just like to share my darling bday cakes with u ">

Ordered from PG, the main one (pooh) which I've send the design, colors and the toppers to them r a total disappoint... colors are not the one which I've requested, the wording are not standing well... sigh. and worse, my darling is not appeal to it. sob sob

1590125.jpg

luckily, I've another cake for my darling on her actual bday which seem to be more appealing to her... she prefer the 2nd cake... ">

1590126.jpg

happi

top layer is lychee martini and bottom is triple choco cake. Price - i think is about $148, 3 kg in total.

My guests are all very impressed with the cake and is yummy too!!!

Hi Happi,
Got it from USA's Celebrate Express aka Birthday Express. Think u can get it from the local party stores e.g. in Parkway Parade, Centrepoint etc.

happi - no is not difficult to cut the cake. you can cut the bottom one first.

skyblue - yes we provide the design and all the figurines. Not sure abt the min. I think also depends on your design.

Hi Tinsel,

I prefer not too sweet cake n my boy dun take sweet too. I was thinking of cupcake divine but I remembered some commented hers is sweet.

How much did u pay for the cake + cupcakes?

Hi Katherine,
I paid S$3/cupcake & S$100.00 for the 8" cake. Total can feed around 60pax.

U mean cupcake divinity? I oso ordered 12 cupcakes from them @ S$2.50/cupcake for my gynae. I sampled one & not that sweet la but u got to order way in advance from them 'coz very, very fully booked liao.

Cheers!!

Tinsel
I like you cake very nice and beautifully done! My friend is also ordering from Aimummy that she mention to me..Make me wana order for my son too..

Hi Tinsel
keke that's what my friend told me too.."you will never regret the cake is done up beautifully cos the characters are handmade and the cake taste good" whahaha i thought she's advertising for Aimummy but now after looking at yr review makes me having a second thought, cos my son is turning 2 ..

Hi Jovan's Mum,
Hehehe...yup, her cakes are all made with sincerity & tender loving care. However, she has stated on her webby, she's not accepting anymore order from now till 13th Sept 2008.

abbyappy : hi u can get from ecreative. i ordered the 3d elmo for my gal 1 yr old and she simply loves it. cute ....

Hi all,

I was planning order with aimummy on last week and finally confirm with her the cake design on thurs. Just nego the price with her and wait for her reply. My co. not allow to access internet in office so I need to wait till night then can check email at home. Yesterday I too busy to check my email as my son coming home. Tis morning I wait my son asleep n check my email. I received 2 email from aimummy. One is she quote the reasonable price which i feel is ok to pay for extra. Then another email is she had confirmed order with another customer. I am very unhappy with her service. She cannot wait till I reply my email and she din indicate her contact no. too. How I going to contact her.

I received alot good feedback from tis forum and plan to order the cake for my son 1st birthday.

She is not sincere doing my business.

Hi Nicole
Glad that you have settled with Aimummy..cos am planning to ask her for my son's b'day cake. Do share your pics
happy.gif

Hi Jovan'smum,

My son's birthday next month! I will post the photo when ready.
happy.gif

At the same time, share motherof2's child birthday cake from smiling orchid. Very nice design.

Cheer
1656182.jpg

Nicole
wow the cake looks nice ..

Just attended my best friend's daughter birthday, the cake was very well done by Aimummy! I must say her artwork is indeed very fine, especially those that she hand made..The chocolate moist cake not too sweet just nice. .The theme of her cake hk garden theme..

1660144.jpg

1660145.jpg

Hi all,

Jus celebrated my gal 2nd Birthday recently.. share with u guys her birthday cupcakes.. ordered from a muumy here, Irene.. My family hardly bear to eat...hehe

1665363.jpg
1665364.jpg

Another cake that I ordered from Pine Garden.. I reused the dolly to put on the cake..

1665365.jpg

Hi Racheal,

I did ask her for my boy 1yr bd (2yrs ago :p) but my hubby place order on another bakery alr so didnt have the chance to try.

Can share the website as tat time she dun have website? How is the taste? Price? She provide delivery?

Thks
Kat

Hi Katherine,

Same here.. I tried to order from her for my gal 1st birthday last year but she cant take in my order. So this year I booked her 3 mths ahead of my gal birthday...veri kiasu hor...She havent set up her website yet...going to but busy with her work.. I picked up the cake from her place.. As for the price, think it varies.. The cupcakes is nice esp the pooh cookies..all my niece and nephew snatch the cookies.. She's a veri nice and friendly lady.. U can email her at [email protected] for queries.

I dun have transport so thght if possible if they provide the delivery
happy.gif
She stays at Tampines rite? How is the taste of the cake?

Hi Katherine,

Yupe, she stay at Tampines. The cupcakes is soft and not too sweet. With the icing on top, taste jus nice.

Hi

my son is in love with lighting mcqueen and hence would like to make a bday cake on disney cars.. any recommendation.. tks........

can anyone advice on the payment method for PG? this yr i am nt ordering from Imina as usual, as i hv shifted to somewhere too far for her delivery and wanting to try PG this round

cash at the shop itself. Not sure if got changes? I ordered many times thr phone/email. Always need to make a trip down for payment. Oh I think cheque also can.

Hi Hippo,
U gotta keep calling...once u managed to get hold of them on the phone, they'll get back to u on their schedule pretty fast via email. U gotta book way in advance though coz they're very, very, very bz...they told me its a pair of sisters team, thus there's a limit to the number of orders they can churn out.

jessel, where did you get the 3D mcqueen cake? It seems a good size not too big.

SO quoted me 4-5kg $400plus.
sad.gif

Celine, I baked the cake myself. It's 3D mcqueen chocolate fondant cake, around 12".

I made it just small size as I also baked almost 50pcs cupcake, so each kids will have 1 cup cake, then not messy to eat. the rest of the guests got cuppies as well. then we sliced the cake for those who wanted cake and not cuppies.

Back