Bird nest

hearty15

Hi all mummies and mummies to be,

When would be a good time to start taking bird nest? Should i take it daily?

Where do u usually buy your bird nest or chinese herbs? I bought some from hock hua last month and realised that they turn moldy after 1 month of storage. So heartache now, need to throw them away...

i took bird's nest during last month of my first trimester. because i'm having super bad morning sickness, my MIL brew bird's nest for me everyday. according to her must choose the correct bird's nest.. now is week 23+, been eating bird's nest since then. my morning sickness is gone but my appetite still not as good as before pregnant. my twins is of good size, not sure whether is the benefits of bird's nest or not.

beside bird's nest, i also took cordyceps every week & herbal black chicken every week. not sure about what the herbs inside because my uncle opens TCM.

p.s: bird's nest is dried. if you store it correctly in cool & dry place, it can lasts very very very long.

i took bird's nest during last month of my first trimester. because i'm having super bad morning sickness, my MIL brew bird's nest for me everyday. according to her must choose the correct bird's nest.. now is week 23+, been eating bird's nest since then. my morning sickness is gone but my appetite still not as good as before pregnant. my twins is of good size, not sure whether is the benefits of bird's nest or not.

beside bird's nest, i also took cordyceps every week & herbal black chicken every week. not sure about what the herbs inside because my uncle opens TCM.

p.s: bird's nest is dried. if you store it correctly in cool & dry place, it can lasts very very very long.

Thanks pixie ng.
Do you store your bird nest in the fridge or normal room temperature cabinet?

normal room temp cabinet.
i dont think anyone will store dried bird nest in the fridge....

p.s: in case you need to buy bird's nest from indonesia, i can recommend to you as the price is reasonable.

I store bird nest in airtight containers inside cupboard away from sun and heat. It can keep for years if stored under right conditions.

Do buy from reliable source as quality is hard to differentiate until you cook it.

I store bird nest in airtight containers inside cupboard away from sun and heat. It can keep for years if stored under right conditions.

Do buy from reliable source as quality is hard to differentiate until you cook it.

Mommie2be, where do u normally buy your bird nest?

Hi
How do you all cook bird nest? What ingredients are needed n how long to cook it?
Currently I'm ttc and my tcm doctor said I'm heaty but she recommendeds i do not eat raw and/or cold/cooling food.
Is bird nest considered cold/cooling or neutral food?
Sorry for the many questions. :s

Back