Best TCM

Just got BFP after seeing tcm At Serangoon North... I started seeing her in April ...first time got pregnant I ve tried for 5 years...failed 2X SO-IUI and failed 2X IVF ... was really shocked to see 2lines
Can you share the TCM details?

99f828b7b1b3a549e022d61343084b28.jpg

Anyone with Dr Tan Kian Sing at Clementi recently and BFP? Is his medication very standard for everyone? How do you find the meds given to you?

Anyone with Dr Tan Kian Sing at Clementi recently and BFP? Is his medication very standard for everyone? How do you find the meds given to you?

I’m with dr Tan, bfp under him, the medication he give very standard, before ovulation and an tai medicine during the 2ww.

Ladies, how many times do you go during ttc to your TCM?
I visit my tcm only twice- on day 11-13 of mences cycle and second time after ovulation. She said it’s enough. Maybe it’s better to do acupuncture more often?

Ladies, how many times do you go during ttc to your TCM?
I visit my tcm only twice- on day 11-13 of mences cycle and second time after ovulation. She said it’s enough. Maybe it’s better to do acupuncture more often?

Hi, i visit the physician once a month on day1 of cycle for 2 weeks of herbal meds. I think there is no specific day of cycle to obtain the herbal meds.

Hi! Just wanted to share my experience with Dr Chen Mei Er at Everspring clinic. I was suspected with endometriosis during my fertility check at Thomson Medical during end of last year. My doc suggested to go for surgery until we heard from my hub fren's wife whom got preg after a mth at this TCM after a miscarriage. I went to consult Dr Chen for 2 visits in Feb and March and I got tested positive last weekend.

There is no acupuncture needed and just need to drink the medicines only.
Hi, could you share with me what medicine did you drink ?

Thank you.

Hi I know this had been last post in 2017. Just wondering if there is any new updates from anyone. I had tried Ivf and iui last year and started visiting dr Tan in Clementi for months now. I was manage to conceive naturally after few months of seeing him but not having much luck, I had a miscarriage in early this year. I’m thinking of trying other good one out there to maximise my chance as I’m approaching 40. Have anyone heard of Yisheng locates in orchard international plaza (dr Sophie)? Should I just stay with Dr Tan instead? Thank you

I have the same experience and feeling too. Can I know who had you seen and is good? Can recommend?
Is the Q better for Dr Zou now?

I've seen Dr Zou in 2014, she's not bad but the queue has no system.
Even if you made appointment, anyone can come in to take your place. Then I realised, it doesn't matter whether you make appointment or not as they go by 1st come 1st serve number system. Many times, I waited for almost 2 hours for my turn. It's quite bad as you would need to see her 5-6 times a month. (for consultation, take medicine and acupunture.) so alot of time wasted on waiting.

Dr Tan Kian Seng is good with male fertility. My husband's sperm quality improved tremendously just in 2 months.
For me, his medicine didn't work as well. I felt a dip in my health in fact, so I left my husband to see him while I go see other doctors.
ge same feelings.

Hi I know this had been last post in 2017. Just wondering if there is any new updates from anyone. I had tried Ivf and iui last year and started visiting dr Tan in Clementi for months now. I was manage to conceive naturally after few months of seeing him but not having much luck, I had a miscarriage in early this year. I’m thinking of trying other good one out there to maximise my chance as I’m approaching 40. Have anyone heard of Yisheng locates in orchard international plaza (dr Sophie)? Should I just stay with Dr Tan instead? Thank you
Sorry to hear your loss. Like you, I've MC twice. It depends on who you are more comfortable with. I've been to those popular names but didn't manage to Tiao to optimal as ended in mc. The only thing I've done differently is fertility massage by angelia. Managed to conceive and passed 2nd tri now. Still finger cross. Also you can consider taking supplements to help.

I've tried
Fertility massage Angelia -94514908
Supplements
coq10
Maca
Folate acid
Drink red dates & gou qi daily

Sorry to hear your loss. Like you, I've MC twice. It depends on who you are more comfortable with. I've been to those popular names but didn't manage to Tiao to optimal as ended in mc. The only thing I've done differently is fertility massage by angelia. Managed to conceive and passed 2nd tri now. Still finger cross. Also you can consider taking supplements to help.

I've tried
Supplements
coq10
Maca
Folate acid

I've tried
Supplements
coq10
Maca
Folate acid

Thank you for your reply I had contacted the massage lady. However the package is quite expensive. Wondering if it really works? Anyone else is receiving massage from her too?

Thank you for your reply I had contacted the massage lady. However the package is quite expensive. Wondering if it really works? Anyone else is receiving massage from her too?
It's not cheap. But for me I find it worth it. I saw many ladies in Ivf group also massaged by her and they also recommend her. Of course we also cannot expect miracle from her.

We have visit dr Chen Mei Er twice. We q for 5 hours during our first visit. Second visit was acupuncture where the session was almost three hours and doc only see me for two mins. I cannot imagine going forward if each visit we need to wait hours. Furthermore, each appointment we need to wait go through one to two months. Is this common? I am going for IVF soon. Is it advisable to change doc now?

We have visit dr Chen Mei Er twice. We q for 5 hours during our first visit. Second visit was acupuncture where the session was almost three hours and doc only see me for two mins. I cannot imagine going forward if each visit we need to wait hours. Furthermore, each appointment we need to wait go through one to two months. Is this common? I am going for IVF soon. Is it advisable to change doc now?

I am a ivfer and i used to see Dr Chen Mei Er out of convenience but like you said... the waiting time is way too long and her medication is good for a month. During my time she did not suggest acupuncture. i subsequently switched to Dr Zou Yu Min for acupuncture and Dr Loh kim gek and BFP under their care.

Suggest that you change asap if you cant afford the time ...

I am a ivfer and i used to see Dr Chen Mei Er out of convenience but like you said... the waiting time is way too long and her medication is good for a month. During my time she did not suggest acupuncture. i subsequently switched to Dr Zou Yu Min for acupuncture and Dr Loh kim gek and BFP under their care.

Thanks so much!

My doc advised me to stop all TCM medication, including acupuncture. :(

Hi Ladies, i lost my baby 6 months back at week 21. After my 1st menses i ttc but till now still no news. Thinking to try tcm to tiao my body. As im reading thru the forum i realise many recommend Dr Zou, but did anyone managed to conceive under Dr Zou?

First consultation 300 plus for hubby and Wife which include acupuncture and medicine . Subsequently like $100 plus for Wife every visit but is depend on ur medicine is it running out

hi , thanks!

keep calling the number but no answer. i wonder if they are away or simply just too busy.
does he need western doctor report??

5 weeks plus i went to kk for ultrasound scan, doctor say embryo not developing. now waiting for it to be expelled out naturally.

hope doc tan can help me to conceive after this.

hi , thanks!

keep calling the number but no answer. i wonder if they are away or simply just too busy.
does he need western doctor report??

5 weeks plus i went to kk for ultrasound scan, doctor say embryo not developing. now waiting for it to be expelled out naturally.

hope doc tan can help me to conceive after this.

Wednesday they are off, Thursday they open at 1pm onward . Ya he need the western report for both hubby and wife

Hi. I am supposed to go IVF but my menses din come. Used the kit and it’s positive. I wanna look for a tcm to help me with my pregnancy. Previously was with dr Chen Mei Er but appointment will need to wait for a month at least. I dunwanna wait so Long. Heard Dr Zou amk is good with helping with pregnancy? Can any kind soul tell me the clinic name and contact and the full name of dr Zou please? Thanks.

The herbal powder medicine prescribed by Dr. Zou, can take until after ovulation? And stop taking during menstruation?

Hi All.

Firstly thanks for creating this chat. Finally I found a TCM that I can consider going. So glad. Anyone mind sharing on Dr Zou's package (like price/how many sessions per week)? I'm considering doing acupuncture to complement my IVF. :) Looking forward to hearing some tips :)

The acupunture is $40. Usually she advised 2x a week. Consulatation is $20.

Hi,
I'm new here. TTC. Diagnosed PCOS recently. Tried 1 failed cycle on Clomid. Now I'm thinking what's the next step.. TCM or Fertility Massage. Or both.

Just to check, Angelia is purely doing massage right? She does not give any advise on TCM medication etc?

Thanks!

Hi all,

After reading all the good reviews about Dr Zou at AMK, I've gone to see her twice, once immediately after my IUI and another after my menses ended (IUI failed, sadly). The first time only accupuncture, second time accupuncture and herbs. But I find it strange that she doesn't seem to bother finding out more about my conditions and proceeded to treat me anyway. I had to stop and tell her that I have endometriosis and showed her the blood test result from Thomson Fertility Clinic. After the session, when I told her assistant that I'm ok taking herbs, Dr Zou simply said ok and then her assistant told Dr Zou's husband to just give me prepacked herbs for 7 days. The medication "prescription" was just like that? I was shocked because they didn't ask if I'm allergic to anything. When I asked what's in the sachets, her husband told me that he can't reveal(?!)

Can someone enlighten me what's good about Dr Zou? The fact that the accupunture went on even b4 she sees her patients to check their pulse or find out what's wrong, plus dispensing the same meds for everyone regardless of individual's unique conditions make me uneasy. I just came back from her session and wondered if I should take the herbs as I dont know what's inside. They can't reveal to me the ingredients because there might be banned substances? Has anyone tried asking? When I did ask what the herbs are good for, her assistant (not Dr Zou or her husband who's in charge of dispensing meds) vaguely said it's for eggs and lining....

Hi all,

After reading all the good reviews about Dr Zou at AMK, I've gone to see her twice, once immediately after my IUI and another after my menses ended (IUI failed, sadly). The first time only accupuncture, second time accupuncture and herbs. But I find it strange that she doesn't seem to bother finding out more about my conditions and proceeded to treat me anyway. I had to stop and tell her that I have endometriosis and showed her the blood test result from Thomson Fertility Clinic. After the session, when I told her assistant that I'm ok taking herbs, Dr Zou simply said ok and then her assistant told Dr Zou's husband to just give me prepacked herbs for 7 days. The medication "prescription" was just like that? I was shocked because they didn't ask if I'm allergic to anything. When I asked what's in the sachets, her husband told me that he can't reveal(?!)

Can someone enlighten me what's good about Dr Zou? The fact that the accupunture went on even b4 she sees her patients to check their pulse or find out what's wrong, plus dispensing the same meds for everyone regardless of individual's unique conditions make me uneasy. I just came back from her session and wondered if I should take the herbs as I dont know what's inside. They can't reveal to me the ingredients because there might be banned substances? Has anyone tried asking? When I did ask what the herbs are good for, her assistant (not Dr Zou or her husband who's in charge of dispensing meds) vaguely said it's for eggs and lining....

I also asked her assistants about the herbs, she said its for the lining and improve the egg quality. Actually I stopped it taking for a while because i noticed that my body suddenly becomes weak and sometimes i feel my body is warm. Feels like going to have a slight fever. I only took it for 2 weeks. I still have 2 more bags here, a lot and the assistants said just continue to take. Supposed to have a follow up check on her yesterday but i cancelled. Instead will see Dr. Zou on Sat for acupuncture again. I’ll see how it goes again.

I also asked her assistants about the herbs, she said its for the lining and improve the egg quality. Actually I stopped it taking for a while because i noticed that my body suddenly becomes weak and sometimes i feel my body is warm. Feels like going to have a slight fever. I only took it for 2 weeks. I still have 2 more bags here, a lot and the assistants said just continue to take. Supposed to have a follow up check on her yesterday but i cancelled. Instead will see Dr. Zou on Sat for acupuncture again. I’ll see how it goes again.

my friend started seeing Dr Zou this year. She shared with me that the herbs provided are for lining and to improve egg quality.
When i asked her if she went for acupuncture, Dr Zou told her she doesn't have to because she is below 35 years old. She was given herbs instead.

I've tried her for 2uears before going for fertility massage and managed to conceived

Supplements : Maca, promegrane juice, folic , coenzyme

Fertility massage : Angelia 94514908
Hi , the fertility massage you do,they come to your house or they have a centre? Thanks.

Hi all,

Hi, I’ve seen dr zou since feb 2018 and ivf during july 2018. Was positive and gave birth feb 2019. I had her medicine and acupuncture while doing ivf and had her medicine while i was pregnant. So far i did not ask what is inside the medicine and i think it won’t harm or anything. Normally when there is space for acupuncture, they would ask to acupuncture first. Before i got pregnant, my medicine normally is menses 1 pack for 7 days den another pack for eggs for 7 days.

My experience with her is good as she is knowledgeable. As everytime when I’m at kkh, consultation is quite fast. So when i have any questions i will ask dr zou, she will tell me why this and that.

Hi, I’ve seen dr zou since feb 2018 and ivf during july 2018. Was positive and gave birth feb 2019. I had her medicine and acupuncture while doing ivf and had her medicine while i was pregnant. So far i did not ask what is inside the medicine and i think it won’t harm or anything. Normally when there is space for acupuncture, they would ask to acupuncture first. Before i got pregnant, my medicine normally is menses 1 pack for 7 days den another pack for eggs for 7 days.

My experience with her is good as she is knowledgeable. As everytime when I’m at kkh, consultation is quite fast. So when i have any questions i will ask dr zou, she will tell me why this and that.
Hi, did you take her medication till full term and do you find it helpful to your pregnancy? Just curious if TCM should continue after conception.

Back