Best and Mildest Baby Detergent

sushiroll

Hi there. I would like to ask your opinions with regards to baby detergent. My son is 4 month-old and currently have eczema. I am trying to distinguish which is the factor that triggered it. Am thinking of trying a different detergent. Am currently using Tollyjoy Detergent Powder for machine wash clothes and a Kodomo liquid detergent for hand wash clothes and using Kodomo softener. I need your opinion on this. Thank you so much.
smile.png

hi I think seventh generation also have softener - if eczema check the ingredients for plant derived chemicals not animal derived.

Good enough if you use baby detergent. I used purex, napsian and kodomo. Purex and napsian can help remove stains. While kodomo is rather too mild... My baby have slight eczema and are okay with all

Hi mummies. Thanks so much for your recommendations. I tried taking out the softener and used the same detergent am using which is Tollyjoy. Now my baby's fine, thank God. In addition, AVEENO ECZEMA BABY moisturising cream is sooooooo awesome! Hopefully his rashes won't be back anymore.

Back