Lousy Confinement Lady - from well known agency

LL Lee

Both me and my husband are not the very fussy and bossy type,but this confinement lady from the top 3 confinement agency in Singapore sucks big time.
I guess I am not very lucky like others who enjoyed their confinement.
The only thing I like about her is her cooking,nothing else.
Since I decide not to give birth anymore,i have to put up with her poor attitude.
If my helper can cook confinement food, I would be happy to pay her the same amount which I pay for the confinement lady (almost equivalent to her 1 yr salary)

My bad experiences:

1) she ordered my helper around and was very rude to her. I told the agent that she is not allowed to ask my helper to do anything, instructions have to be from us to the helper, but she don't care.
my helper was very sad and told me that she cried after the confinement lady raised her voice and ordered her around.
If such happened and I witness it, I would have stop her.

2) she tries her luck. she accumulates her soiled clothes and asked my helper if my helper is using the washing machine to wash her clothes, if my helper does, she wants to do the same.
I have told the agent that she will have to hand wash her own clothes and she heard it too.

3) she eats instant noodles/mee sua every morning, topping up with the minced meat/vege/ingredients she bought for my confinement and told my maid that she do not like bread for breakfast.
my husband have to buy 2in1 coffee speciafically for her

4) she is always on her phone and facebook.i closed 1 eye when she was playing game/reading FB when my bb slp, but a few times my bb was crying for milk and she took a while to put down her phone to attend to my bb

5) given 3 hrs naptime in the afternoon she did not rest but again on her phone.my helper cannot sleep as she was playing game (sound on) or chatting on the phone at night.she asked for the wifi PW 1st day when she arrived.

6) she wants bb to sleep beside her at night.reason being bb cannot sleep well and she can pat him to sleep.rubbish!she is just lazy to pick him up from the cot for night feeds

7) she forgots to bring my bb bottle when my husband and her went out for bb injection.bb cried his way home.

8) she just rinsed the bb bottle with water without brushing or using the bb detergent to scrub a bit.

These were some of the issues I had.
To better manage your confinement, sit down with the agent and the confinement lady on the 1st day and lay down the rules.
Remember,you paid for the service of the confinement lady so you can rest well and not worried or angry over this type of "old bird".

Back