Babysitter network

Hi i am looking for a babysitter in jurong west that are willing to come to my house. mon to fri 730 to 5pm i need someone to be able to commit, responsible and patience. cctv monitored. as one person is working only before i start work. budget is kind of tight. duties are feeding, changing her diaper, playing, and putting my baby to sleep. Please contact me @97270567

I provide nanny/babysitting/after school care services in queenstown. #meals#laundry#bottle sterilizing#air-conditioning#98960701

Hi, I am looking for babysitter in West coast or clementi area. Starting Sept 2017. Should be Chinese, experienced, able to take care of infant around 3 months old. Preferably has flexibility of overnight babysitting on rare occasions. No pets and smoke free environment. Thank you.

hi mommies

I know a very good babysitter in Chai Chee/ bedok area. She took extremely good care of my daughter for the past 2 year. She treats my daughter like her own family. My daughter is going to attend preschool soon and I'm helping her to promote here.

Anyone that is interested may contact Mrs Siew 9889 8294

hi i m looking for a day and night babysister for my 3 months old baby after CNY in east area (bedok tampines pasir ris) or north east (hougang/ sengkang). Kindly contact at 97623193

Looking for a babysitter/nanny to look after my son. .

1. Preferably located near Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
2. Chinese
3. Experienced Nanny
4. Smoke and pet free environment
5. Monday-Friday 7-7pm
6. Able to cook meals for my boy ( NO MSG, SALT. All natural) after 6 mths

Please contact me at [email protected]

Looking for a babysitter

Start Mid June 2017
Area: Punggol Damai (I am currently staying at Blk 603A) or Punggol Cove (My #1 childcare at block 101B)
Amount: $800 - $850
Timing: Mon - Fri (I will send about 7.45am and fetch by 7pm)

Email me [email protected]

Hi im a babysitter on weekdays,if any tired mummies wanna look for weekend nanny to babysit ur kids can pm me..
Must provide the weekend that im free.. all age is welcome..
Im a Chinese,no pets at home... overnight are welcome too..
Im staying at choa chu kang ave 4..if u need my help anytime can msg me thks...
Pls don call cos im taking care of two babies now on weekdays..thks...hope to hear from u soon....

Anyone looking for babysitter based in Sengkang compassvale crescent ?

As i will be sending my son to childcare in June, I hope to help her find another child to babysit.
She has been very responsible and reliable all these while while my child is under her care.
However you need to be comfortable with the idea that she will be taking care of 2 kids.
The other one kid that she is looking after is about 14 months old now.

Kindly PM me if you are keen. Thanks

Hi all, I am a first time mum due in May 2017. Am looking for information on infant care nannies/ advice/recommendation after my maternity leave ends in August.
Am living neat clementi MRT area. Thank you!

Hi i am going to start working longer hours, and am worried my kids arrive home from school, and do not do their homework or revision whilst I am at work. By the time I get home, there would just be time for dinner and sleep for them.

I am looking for a study nanny about 3 days a week - Mon, Tue, Wed/Thu. It could be same person all days, or could be different person on different days.

Job scope: to just help me monitor and remind them to take their work out to complete, and not waste time dilly dallying whilst no one monitors.

I have 3 kids, 4, 7 and 9.
Preferred: can converse well, but fine also if it's someone stern. Not necessary to tutor, just monitor and ensure time is effectively managed. Poly /uni students / aunties all welcomed. Only female.
Time: about 3.30-5.30pm thereabouts, hence I am looking for someone that stays near me in Tanjong Pagar/Outram area. Person to come to my house.

Looking for a babysitter

Start Mid June 2017
Area: Punggol Damai (I am currently staying at Blk 603A) or Punggol Cove (My #1 childcare at block 101B)
Amount: $800 - $850
Timing: Mon - Fri (I will send about 7.45am and fetch by 7pm)

Email me [email protected]

Hi, you may contact me nearer to May if you have not found one nanny.

Looking for nanny for my 2 months infant by 4 Sept 2017.
Time: 7am to 7pm, Mon - Fri
Location: Nearby Compassvale Walk neighbourhood (nearest to SK mrt)
PM me if your have available slot.
TIA.

Hi all Parents, Im providing Babysitter services at my house.
Area less thn 5mins walk away from boon keng mrt.
Part Time or Ad Hoc.
Last Min or Overnight or Weekend (can enquire too)
Weekday / Weekend available.

A stay at home mum with a 3 years old boy.
Experience in taking care of infant/toddler.
Pet and smoke free environment.
Accepting 1month to 2 years old.
Chinese.

Max taking only 2 Infants / Toddlers. (Do Book/Reserve your slot fast )

Parents are to supply Baby own Diapers and Formula and changing clothes etc.

Do rest assured your little one will be in good hands.

Do feel free to pm or whatapps for any questions @ 86116725
*house may look alittle old but cleaning is done everyday, staying here temporary.

*moving out around end of this year or starting of next year. But still in Boon Keng Area and even closer to Mrt.

Thank you.

Hi Hiroe,

May I know where are you located now? Do you still take care of infant?

Experienced Chinese babysitter @ jurong west

Hi, I am a Chinese, a sahm with two children, age 14 & 10.
I was a nurse before becoming a nanny. I have been in this line for more than 10years. I am experience in taking care of infant, toddler & twins ,from 1 month old to 24th months.
My house is clean & spacious. Non smoking environment & pet free.
If u r looking for a day care nanny for wk days, Mon - Fri ..u can reach me @
82997041 for more details..

Last edited:
Looking for nanny for my 2 months infant by 4 Sept 2017.
Time: 7am to 7pm, Mon - Fri
Location: Nearby Compassvale Walk neighbourhood (nearest to SK mrt)
PM me if your have available slot.
TIA.

Hi, I am providing babysitting services at my place (Compassvale Lane)
My mum have 20 years of babysitting experience. Availability from 1st July 2017 onwards.
If you are keen please call me at 91444939 and discuss more :)

Hi Mummys,

I am providing babysitting services at my place. (Compassvale Lane) - Seng Kang
My mum have 20 years of babysitting experience. Weekday 7am to 7pm.
Availability, 1st July onwards
Please reach me at 9144 4939 to discuss more :)

Dear Nanny,

My girl is now 1 year and 7 months, I'm looking for a Nanny near Lavender MRT Station.

I'm particular with the cleanliness of the surrounding and what my baby will eat.

I'm looking for a patient, loving, caring and responsible Nanny.

Please watsapp me at +6583898382 if interested so we could discuss more in detail.

PS: preferably Chinese

Last edited:
Dear Nanny,

My girl is now 1 year and 7 months, I'm looking for a Nanny near Lavender MRT Station.

I'm particular with the cleanliness of the surrounding and what my baby will eat.

Please watsapp me at +6583898382 if interested so we could discuss more in detail.

Hi parents, I have 5yrs experience in babysitting (both vegetarian and non-vegetarians babies. With healthy meals, babies are all healthy and chubby.)
If you are looking for a reliable vegetarian babysitter in Punggol (Mon to Fri 7am to 7pm), please email me at [email protected] or ctc me at 96303625.

Dear Nanny,

I'm looking for a Nanny near Lavender MRT Station.
My girl is now 1 year and 7 months.

Hi, I'm urgently looking for a nanny that stay in sembawang area to look after my 5month old son. I work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend (Sat). Anyone have reliable recommendation? Can PM me or email me at [email protected]?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Anyone have recommendations for experienced stay home nannies who stay around bukit panjang area and jurong west area??

Hi Mummies,
My mother is an experienced full time nanny/babysitter at Hougang Ave 8. We are a Chinese family with just 3 people (my parents and I) staying in the house. We love kids and dogs. As we love kids, our timing can be very flexible for working parents. For slightly older kids, tutoring services can also be arranged as I am a full time tutor who is MOE trained for primary level. You can pm me for more details if you are interested.

Hi Kiwitan, is your mum available now? I can be contacted at 92317445.

I'm a very xp infant nanny staying in the east.
More than 25yrs taking care of infants up to primary school students...

My current toddlers are going to cc next yr.
Contact me at 97327396 for more info...

Hi, I am looking for Chinese experienced nanny/babysitter in Hougang (Preferably nearby Hougang Mall) Start around jan18 Mon - Fri 7:30am to 7:30pm. My baby is about 2months + by then. If you have any recommendation, please do not hesitate to PM or watsapp me at 85883587. Thanks

Hi all,

I am a local Chinese mother of 2 girls, and also a nanny to a 15 months old baby boy whom would be due for his enrollment in Feb 2018.

Currently I am residing in Fernvale court, near Seletar mall.
Feel free to contact me at 96192831
Thanks

Hi,

I’m urgently looking for day time nanny to come to my house to look after my 1 month bb and teach me baby care skills. Start asap.

I’m staying at Seng Kang Anchorvale Link.

Please pm me your rates if you are available.

Hi mums n dads
I'm a xp Nanny staying at Pasir ris...25yrs taking care of infants...Can wattsap me for more info...tk u...
If u are a babysitter pls don't contact me...I hot few call from them already asking about my fees...MIA...

Anyone looking for babysitter based in Sengkang compassvale crescent ?

As i will be sending my son to childcare in June, I hope to help her find another child to babysit.
She has been very responsible and reliable all these while while my child is under her care.
However you need to be comfortable with the idea that she will be taking care of 2 kids.
The other one kid that she is looking after is about 14 months old now.

Kindly PM me if you are keen. Thanks

Hi yoga_babe,

Do you know if your babysitter is still available? Thanks.

Hihi
I' available as 1 toddler going cc next mth...
Pm me if need my service....location:pASIRIS RIS.
25yrs xp long term taking care of infants -schooler students...

Experience Nanny / Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 45 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 20 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 20, 21 and 23.

Babysitting service is at my premises only .
I'm currently looking after a 15 months old boy.

(The 15 months boy will be going to childcare this year).

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a responsible nanny at Edgedale Plains area (near coral edge lrt) to look after my 3 months baby girl from Jun 2018 onward. Please kindly PM me if you know any nanny. Thanks a lot!

Hi lovely mummies out there..I'm 39yrs old Chinese
Singaporean..I'm a nanny staying at CCK ave 4.
Currently I'm taking care of two babies of 1yrs n 4mths...I'm open to one more slots of infant to child...im sure ur baby n child will feels warm n happy with me..;)
If any parents need my help u can msg me at 92247377... Agnes..
U just need to bring baby milk powder n milk bottles...
P/S:As I will provide baby pampers for this year promotions...

Hi lovely mummies out there..I'm 39yrs old Chinese
Singaporean..I'm a nanny staying at CCK ave 4.
Currently I'm taking care of two babies of 1yrs n 4mths...I'm open to one more slots of infant to child...im sure ur baby n child will feels warm n happy with me..;)
If any parents need my help u can msg me at 92247377... Agnes..
U just need to bring baby milk powder n milk bottles...
P/S:As I will provide baby pampers for this year promotions...

Hi, experienced nanny needed to take care of my 2+ months old infant from May onwards.

Requires nanny to take care of infant @ my place. From 9am to 6pm Mon to Fri. Pls contact me at 9876 3442. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdy

Back