Baby for adoption

Noraallisya

Hi my EDD is on End of June, firstly I was planning to abort it but until I hear the heartbeat. I supposed to get married on April but my ex-fiancé give back the ring :,)
I hope there someone who willing to adopt this baby as their own and love it willing

Hi my EDD is on End of June, firstly I was planning to abort it but until I hear the heartbeat. I supposed to get married on April but my ex-fiancé give back the ring :,)
I hope there someone who willing to adopt this baby as their own and love it willing

U can try calling Fei Yue. They help to screen through adoption process and paperwork.

Hi, we will be receiving our home study report soon. This report confirms our status as suitable adoptive parents. We look forward to hear from you as we are keen to know more details .pls contact [email protected]

Slm there is the child available for adoption?

Hi is your baby still available for adoption?

Back